Christmas Tour in Estonia: Tallinn
Live with us the bucolic Northern Estonian Christmas and its gastronomy.
TOUR OF 4 DAYS + 3 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATIONS + COMPLETE BREAKFAST AND AIRPORT TRANSFERS INCLUDED.
Welcome to the medieval Tallinn Christmas Market! There is a special city in Europe where winter fairy tales are real; that city is Tallinn. Walking within the 26th century ramparts in the Old Town of Tallinn during winter is one of the most amazing experiences you can have. Come with us and spend a few days in this city, you will realize why everyone describes the Old Town of Tallinn as fascinating and addictive. The Tallinn Christmas Market will be open throughout the month of December until the XNUMXth. We are waiting for you in our historic city! We are waiting for you, come with us!
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- Tallinn; Capital of Estonia.
- Tallinn Medieval Town.
- And much more!
DAY 1: Arrival in the historic Estonia and its Capital; Tallinn:
Arrive in the old and prosper in turn Estonian capital: Tallinn. Private transfer to your hotel and free time. From today, you will know and live our wonderful Christmas atmosphere as in another time past and you will enjoy knowing our traditions and savoring exquisite cuisine!
DAY 2: Knowing the city; traditions and culture:
We start the day with a comforting breakfast at our hotel and embark on an adventure and exploration of this ancient and wonderful Baltic city. To know the old quarters or historical centers we must do it on foot, as well as to breathe and taste all the environments that transport us to the essence of them, so we begin our historical tour. Tallinn, has a long history, was established by the Danes and from its beginnings until today it is a port important member of the trade confederation of merchants' guilds, called Hanseatic League. The city is considered to have the Wall best preserved from medieval times in all of Northern Europe. During the tour, you will get to know the highest part of the city: the Toompea hill with the cathedral Gothic Protestant and Orthodox Cathedral Alexander Nevsky. Later, our tour will continue to the lower part, the beating heart of the city with the Renaissance Town Hall Square. At the end of the tour, we will take you to taste some typical dishes of Estonian gastronomy. Free time in the afternoon for independent activities, shopping or visiting the Christmas market. An exquisite and informative day that you will enjoy before picking you up at your warm and comfortable hotel!
DAY 3: Cultural and fun day:
After yesterday's prices knowing most of the historic city, we had our breakfast to return to exploration. We started on foot towards the Telliskivi neighborhood, a very artistic area of Tallinn. Former residential-industrial neighborhoods filled with exceptional displays of street art, art galleries, varied fine restaurants and very close to the old town. Numerous restaurants of unusual design serve food and drinks to enjoy spending time there. But there is still more; we continue our journey to the Central Market which is in the same area. You can see and taste the food of local farmers, buy some Estonian souvenirs, etc. The magic of Christmas in Tallinn does not end here, you still have free time to enjoy its Christmas market. After knowing and living intensely this beautiful and historic city, you will surely return with us. Deserved rest at your hotel.
DAY 4: Farewell and airport transfer.
Beautiful adventure that you have tasted. After your full breakfast we take you back to the airport hoping to be able to take care of you and enjoy you again soon.
We are waiting for you for the next adventure here in Tallinn!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- TALLINN CAPITAL OF ESTONIA.
- MARKET AND CHRISTMAS TREE.
- WALLED OLD TOWN OF TALLINN.
- TOOMPEA CASTLE and Surroundings.
- TAPAS TAPAS TYPICAL OF ESTONA GASTRONOMY (included)
- TELLISKIVI NEIGHBORHOOD
- ORTHODOX CATHEDRAL ALEXANDER NEVSKY.
- AND MANY MORE TYPICAL CITY VIEWS.
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All Activities the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS.
- ACCOMMODATION IN A DOUBLE SUITE DOWNTOWN 4 STAR HOTEL.
- 3 COMPLETE BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE VEHICLE.
- LOCAL GUIDE SERVICES IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive Estonian capital; Tallinn, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM TALLINN:
This wonderful program is especially suitable for Christmas dates but it can be done in a more relaxed way without the activities of the dates at any time of the year.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
It is recommended to make reservations 12 to 3 months in advance of the departure date but do not be left with the desire, contact us at any time.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
Especially suitable for Christmas and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
High season: Christmas, June, July, August and Easter:
- Per person in a small group of 2 to 15 people: €388
- From two people on Tour Private: €427 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: €349
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: €270
- From 4 to 8 people: €360
- From 9 people: €329
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price range: supplement of 30 Euros per adult and 25 children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises. Usually our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
- Individual suite: Add 30 Euros per night to the price before discounts and taxes.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Hotel or airport transfers and pick-ups: +15 Euros per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: 100 Euros per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Bank Transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale