Christmas Tour in Lithuania & Vilnius
Live with us the magical Northern Lithuanian Christmas and its gastronomy. You will also visit the impressive Trakai Castle.
TOUR OF 4 DAYS + 3 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATIONS + COMPLETE BREAKFAST AND AIRPORT TRANSFERS INCLUDED.
80 Km / 50 Miles
The Christmas season in Vilnius awaits you! Christmas Tour in Lithuania. Come to Vilnius with us and live the Christmas spirit, explore this beautiful city dressed for Christmas and its medieval Old Town and World Heritage Site for its many well-preserved houses from the thirteenth century. Enjoy the lithuanian cuisine, from plates of historical nobles in cozy restaurants even daily food in the famous Vilnius Hale Market. Marvel at the views of the majestic Trakai Castle and Medieval Fortress surrounded by lakes, restaurants and boat trips. Have fun discovering the historic streets of Vilnius.
El Christmas tree of our city is most often classified as one of the Christmas trees most beautiful in the world! Our Christmas spirit, thousands cozy lights: it is a fairy tale open to the sky for you and what is waiting for you. At the Vilnius Christmas Market, you can enjoy a delicious festive treat, mulled wine and experience the true joy of Christmas with us. The City of Vilnius promised to expand the Christmas market to different locations in the Old Town to magically transport you to the European Middle Ages in any of its stars and peculiar streets. Come with us we wait for you!
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
Share this Tour:
- Vilnius; Capital of Lithuania and World Heritage Site
- Vilnius Medieval Town.
- Trakai and its Castle.
- Galve Lake
- And much more!
DAY 1: Arrival in the historic Lithuania and its Capital; Vilnius:
Arrival at Capital of Lithuania and Vilnius World Heritage Site. Private transfer to your hotel and brief presentation. From today, you will know and live our magic Lithuania and you will feel at home knowing our traditions and exquisite cuisine!
DAY 2: Knowing the city; traditions and culture:
We start the day with energy. Full breakfast at the hotel and departure. Lovely excursion today walking through the center of the Historic capital and World Heritage Site, rich mix of cultures and Lithuanian, Polish, Jewish and Russian traditions among others. Vilnius Old Town preserves masterpieces from the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture and houses more 1200 historic buildings and 53 churches. During the tour, we will visit the Cathedral Square, the beautiful University campus, the Residence of the President of Lithuania, the famous Church of St. Anne and the intriguing Gate of Dawn with a miraculous icon of the Virgin Mary. Within the tourist route of the Vilnius old town, we will taste Dziugas, Lithuanian cheese and a wine tasting experience. After all these exquisite and wonderful experiences, free afternoon for independent activities, shopping and experiencing the famous Christmas Market, a magical place to walk tonight!
DAY 3: Tour to the impressive Castle and Fortress of Trakai, ancient capital of Lithuania:
After yesterday's culture and exquisite day, we had breakfast at the hotel and set off on an adventure as fierce warriors, just as the forces and knights of the world were. Duke Kestutis of Lithuania in the Castle - Trakai Fortress in the beautiful and picturesque Glavé Lake, who defended the country in the fourteenth century from Teutonic Knights, powerful religious-military order founded in the XNUMXth century by German knights. Trakai Island Castle is considered one of the Island Castles most picturesque in Europe. But Trakai is more than a castle: there is another castle on the peninsula, there is Karaite houses that recall the long history of the city and we will delight in visiting the Chocolate Museum. The entire immense lake is impressive and picturesque, surrounded by restaurants, cafes, museums and water activities. Today we are living a wonderful story to end our wonderful Christmas in Lithuania! We leave the sunset free to visit the bucolic one for the last day. Christmas market! We hope you have enjoyed and will soon return with us to this beautiful country, we are waiting for you!
DAY 4: Farewell and airport transfer.
After our wonderful adventure and your complete breakfast we take you back to the airport hoping to take care of and enjoy with you soon again!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- VILNIUS CAPITAL OF LITHUANIA.
- MARKET AND FAMOUS CHRISTMAS TREE.
- OLD TOWN OF VILNIUS.
- TRAKAI CASTLE and Surroundings (entrance included)
- LAKE GALVE.
- CHOCOLATE MUSEUM (entrance included)
- CHURCH OF SANTA ANA.
- DOOR OF DAWN.
- DZIUGAS LITHUANIAN CHEESE TASTING AND WINE TASTING (included)
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS.
- ACCOMMODATION IN A DOUBLE SUITE DOWNTOWN 4 STAR HOTEL.
- 3 COMPLETE BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE VEHICLE.
- LOCAL GUIDE SERVICES IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- INTER-URBAN TRANSPORTATION ACCORDING TO THE PROGRAM.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Lithuania; Vilnius, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DEPARTURE AND START DATES OF THE TOUR FROM VILNIUS:
This wonderful program is especially suitable for Christmas dates but it can be done in a more relaxed way without the activities of the dates at any time of the year.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: email@example.com
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
It is recommended to make reservations 12 to 3 months in advance of the departure date but do not be left with the desire, contact us at any time.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
Especially suitable for Christmas and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
High season: Christmas, June, July, August and Easter:
- Per person in a small group of 2 to 15 people: €475
- From two people on Tour Private: €523 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: €427
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: €333
- From 4 to 8 people: €439
- From 9 people: €399
Optional dinner and tastings:
- Traditional dinner with tasting: so that you can take with you the typical and delicious traditional flavors of Lithuania we offer you a typical dinner of the country with a tasting of the famous Lithuanian Beer and Liquors.
- Minimum 4 people or price for 4 people.
- Menu: appetizers, main course and dessert. Traditional Lithuanian cuisine.
- Tastings: Traditional Lithuanian beer, Caraway kvass, Herbal tea, Bitter Trejos Devynerios, Krupnikas Honey Liqueur.
- Duration: 45 minutes approx.
- Price per person: €150
- Lithuanian herbal tea history and tasting: Short stop to warm up during the tour and taste a traditional herbal tea and history.
- Price per person: €25. (It can be paid at the moment.)
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price range: supplement of 30 Euros per adult and 25 children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises. Usually our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
- Individual suite: Add 30 Euros per night to the price before discounts and taxes.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Hotel or airport transfers and pick-ups: +15 Euros per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: 100 Euros per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Bank Transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale
Share this Tour: