Top Outlander & Isle of Skye Tour!
Outlander's Top Tour! Virtually all and the most charismatic locations from the famous Outlander series in Scotland, plus the essential jewels of Scotland & the beautiful Isle of Skye!
TOUR OF 6 DAYS + 6 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATION + COMPLETE BREAKFAST + AIRPORT TRANSFERS INCLUDED
892 Miles / 1.435 Km
April to October!
OUTLANDER: or outsider: is one of the great screen masterpieces in deliveries by series that reflects very truthfully the turbulent history of Scotland - Alba and the Jacobite wars in the XNUMXth century. Living this television series is living the real, dramatic and at the same time exciting Scotland of those times. Moving to the full and turbulent Jacobite epoch in which Scotland and above all the Highlanders They fought with their lives to maintain their country and customs from the attempted English and British domination and conquest. We will live in the skin of Jamie & Claire their anguishes, loves, passions and emotions. As well, This is what we are going to feel, live and enjoy through this exciting Tour in which we will visit the actual filming locations and historical locations most important of this shocking and famous series.
In this OUTLANDER TOP TOUR We combine, through a studied and careful design, practically all the filming locations in the beautiful Alba-Scotland with the filmed and wonderful Isle of Skye and its secrets !. We will visit the Scotland's most famous treasures like the lake Ness, unforgivable to overlook in your visit and knowledge of Alba, the Celtic land of the Picts! We will take you by the hand, we are going to move you back in time in a very real way, because the real landscapes that we will know remain unchanged through the centuries.
For the whole family, couple, group or make new friends!
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- Isle of Skye
- Caledonian Canal
- The Kingdom of Fife
- Lake Ness
- Edinburgh & The Lothians
- Hole but
- Cairngorms National Park
- Glen coe
- inverness shire
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- And much more!
DAY 1: Inverness, Cranesmuir & Gardens of Versailles among others!
Regions: The Kingdom of Fife & Perthshire
If you really fall in love with this wonderful and well-set series about History of beautiful, dramatic and romantic Scotland through our friends Jamie & Claire, get ready because this is a Tour full of emotions, experiences and sensations and we started strong. Today we visit really charismatic places from the series such as the filming village for Inverness and the B&B where Claire and Frank were staying and shops they visited as well as the impressive Gardens of Versailles! Filmed in one of the Scottish palaces classified as one of the most elegant in Europe. Very intense and exciting day, so we continued; We also visited the square where a boy was punished for stealing under the window of the Geillis home just like him garden where Claire He collected his herbs, we go main places of the sessions 1 & 2, the most authentic about the romantic Jacobite Scotland. Between location and location we are going to take you to visit authentic Scottish Jewels, such as the Dunfermline Abbey where is the body of the most famous Scottish King Robert The Bruce who defeated the English troops of Edward II in Stirling and once his desire to be buried in the Holy Land by crossing Spain was frustrated, he was transferred here as a final resting place. Visiting more Scottish castles we will see the monastery where Claire and Murtagh they brought Jamie to recover from his assault on the prison by Jack Randal, in addition to the bucolic beach of this beautiful town. Do you remember the picturesque French port where they landed Claire & Jamie fleeing from that dreadful experience? here we bring you too. We see the castle that gives rise to the MacRannoch house as well as the church where the manipulated was filmed Claire & Geillis witchcraft trial. Intense and exciting right? Well, there is still more and it is the first day, we see the beautiful Scottish town dunkeld house of the first Picto king and we slept in the town perhaps and if not the most the first tourist in all of Scotland: Pitlochry, you are going to love it!
DAY 2: Tax Collection Village & Culloden Moor among others!
Regions: Cairngorms National Park & Inverness-shire!
Second and varied day! Well, we take our Scottish porridge Be Jamie and we set out to explore the lands of Outlander! We started the day visiting a small lake and enchanted forest where they lived Pictish elves and fairies as well as their corresponding Celtic druids. After this magical visit we see what is known as the most beautiful view of the bucolic Alba: "The view of the Queen", a great lake surrounded by beautiful forestsJust by imagining this you will understand why Scotland is loved by everyone who knows about her or visits her. Do you remember the village where Douglas, Jamie & Claire collected taxes for MacLeod and "masked" for the Jacobite uprisingAlso where did Claire help local women to process clothes? We visit this beautiful recreation of the mode of Scottish life in the XNUMXth century. We also take you to another beautiful lake surrounded by forests where we will have the opportunity to walk a little, to the base town for mountain sports Aviemore and all this of course, gathering strength like the strong Highlanders and Jamie himself tasting his National drink: the Scotch or Whiskey y "Water of life" as the ancients called it Picts and it is that this land produces the best whiskey in the world and the best or most famous brands of it. Let's dress a beautiful and famous distillery to know all its process and tasting, in this way we live and feel even more like a real Scottish or Scottish. We still have many places to visit and locations such as the sadly known and real battlefield: "Culloden Moor" where in 1746 the Prince Bonnie Charles Stuart led the brave Hihglanders to die with charging swords in front of the large British army armed with artillery, a sad historical fact and practically a horrible shooting. We visit the memorial rock of the Fraser Clan among others who really fought and died there, just as Claire visits her to bring her flowers. We also visit the dolmens of the Bronze Age who are on the outskirts of Inverness, capital of the Scottish Highlands and that gave an idea to the series to move us to that turbulent and hectic Scottish era during the Jacobite wars. Here, in the beautiful capital of the Highlands in the care of your castle and close to it river ness, we will have dinner and rest for today! Bucolic and romantic day too.
DAY 3: The Escape of Prince Charles Stuart & the Loch Ness Monster!
Regions: Caledonian Canal, Loch Ness & Isle of Skye!
It will seem incredible to you that we have only been on the road for three days given all that we have lived and traveled already from the Jamie & Claire's hand, half Scotland full of adventures, magnificent emotions, experiences and beautiful momentsWell, we are going for many more and is that the beautiful Scotland keeps a beautiful experience and feeling behind each munro !. Today we momentarily leave Outlander to show you a route and visits of the most famous, romantic and beautiful in all of Scotland. The design of today's route is truly impressive: the Loch Ness, the Caledonian Canal and the super filmed and tourist Isle of Skye, where Flora MacDonald he hid the prince disguised as his maiden Charles stuart of the British army thus managing to save his life. Well, first thrill after leaving the capital of the Highlands; cruise in a magnificent catamaran by Lake Ness in search of the nice Nessie! We landed on its imposing Urquhart castle to explore it and we follow the route Caledonian Canal that unites the Atlantic Ocean With the cold North Sea, thus crossing all of Scotland for small boats and joining both seas. We arrived at the precious Isle of Skye chosen for its exteriors by famous film directors such as Steven Spielberg among others. We are going to know in depth this wonderful island visiting the most famous natural jewels of Alba on the table: Neist Point, Portree, Old Man of Storr, The Valley of the Fairies or Fairy Glen, the cliff of rock kilt with folds in her rocks reminiscent of a kilt, uig and other impressive natural places. Today we sleep on the beautiful island as if it were a story! To rest!
DAY 4: Fort William & Atlantic Boat Exploration & Elian Donan Castle!
Regions: Isle of Skye & Lochaber!
How are you today? We hope you are falling in love with our trip in the Dreamland and Outlander!. We take our Scottish and hearty breakfast Well, today is another day of adventure in which we will need to gather strength, exciting !. Let's go for it! Without leaving the Isle of SkyeWe head towards the southern part of it, along a beautiful and narrow road, the hundreds of Skye's sheep look at us curiously! in these natural landscapes they are the usual ones of the place. After navigating them through the inhospitable movie landscapes, we arrived at Elgol, a bucolic Scottish village overlooking the North Atlantic where we will have a little boat to sail, observe how they do reciprocally the curious seals on the rocks and reach the famous and idyllic lake coruisk in which we will make a little excursion at the foot of the huge and famous cullins mountains of skye. A beautiful excursion that we will live. Following in the footsteps of Outlander and its protagonists we are going to go to one of the most important places in the series. Although it has not been filmed here and if in another castle that we will take you to on the last day, remember it well because it was very hard for Jamie to visit: Fort Williams!, the fort where Jack randall It had its headquarters, here we are heading today but, apart from the series, it is a funny and very proud and funny Scottish town at the foot of the highest mountain in the whole of the UK; "Ben Nevis", which we will live and enjoy. Surely today we enjoy a nice evening in one of the famous Scottish pubs or taverns where we will take you and even start a conversation with a friendly local. Impressive right? Well, among many other views and visits, today we also have another exciting route in which we will explore the most romantic castle in all of Scotland: "Elian Donan Castle", occupied in 1719 by a Spanish regiment and home to famous films such as "The world is never enough" from James Bond, "Higlander or the Immortals", scenes of "Braveheart", etc, we will tell you and live its great story. We have another wonderful surprise in store for you and that is that as we tell you, Alba, it is not only the country of Outlander but of many other masterpieces of cinema and different genres. Yes, we take you to the place where he disembarked in 1745 on Prince Bonnie Charles Stuart, the real and historical place where I disembarked from France but, not only that, this same place is where you can see the royal viaduct of the saga of "Harry Potter" and the lake where the Hogwarts Magic Castle! amazing but true and all in one. Precious emotions, visits and visits today that we will also enjoy in a fun evening in Fort William where we will sleep today!
DAY 5: Day packed with Outlander locations!
Regions: Glen Coe and Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park!
Well well, tremendous day we have today and tomorrow also for you, lovers of Outlander and Jamie & Claire. Intense day of locations and beautiful landscapes !, we begin !. Nothing more from Fort William we go down on the map to see landscapes really bucolic and spectacular and with this idyllic setting we arrive at the spectacular elevated valley of Glen coe, also called the "Valley of tears " and in the appropriate place we will tell you why. This beautiful valley classified as the most scottish towering It is the one that appears in the credits of each chapter of the first Outlander session and many other scenes, but scenes from great movies have also been shot here such as: BraveheartRob RoySkyfall 007Harry Potter and some more… .. We headed to Glasgow, the Greater Glasgow, the most populous city in all of Scotland where many Outlander scenes, but we still have some impressive natural landscapes such as the largest lake in the whole of the United Kingdom; the Loch lomond and walk that we will do to know the beautiful conservation town on its shores; Luss! Cinema views like towering mountains Three Sisters, Loch Tulla or the romantic and bucolic Lake Katrina, source of inspiration for the great Scottish writer Sir Walter Scott and his poem "The Lady of the Lake" but not only that, but also the birthplace of Rob Roy, chief of the Clan macgregor and that gives life in the film of the same title the Irish actor Lian neeson. Regarding Outlander here on this lake be his place of inspiration and peace Rodger MacKenzie. On this day you are not going to give credit to the great and varied amount of famous content that we are going to show you and you are going to visit in person like him Castle Leoch of the Clan MacKenzie, also appears in other film scenes such as "Game of Thrones" and stark house. Countless scenarios today, so we will have lunch and coffee on the go because we are going to visit the castle together with the one in Edinburgh and as two twin brothers in their image, more important for the defense of Scotland against the English army; we visited Stirling Castle; place of coronation of the beloved Scottish queen Maria stuart and important defense point for the Scots king Robert The Bruce who prevented the advance and defeated the English troops of Edward II. The two of them, the kings most loved by the Scots. But also around this imposing castle the "Battle of Stirling Bridge" where William Wallace and his army of Highlanders defeated a far superior English army commanded by Edward I himself "scourge of the Scots." They never managed to surrender Scotland by force. Very important place in its history. Before reaching Greater Glasgow we will see other beautiful lakes in this idyllic Natural Park and some other nice Highland Cow. In Glasgow we will visit the place where Frank proposed to Claire and many others the next day, but now, enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Glasgow!
DAY 6: Day packed with Outlander locations!
Regions: Firth of Forth, Glasgow, The Lothians!
Surely today you are trying to assimilate so many and beautiful views, magical places, unique in the world given by the geological history of this celtic land and its culture and history as well as many locations and the most important of Outlander that are forever in your life, mind and heart. Well hold on tight because We are leaving the treasure that surely you most want to see from the series for the end, later we will talk about him. But not just one, we can say that today, on our last day of the Tour, we have reserved for the end of the journey the most important filming locations of the entire series so… .. we continue to surprise you today and we hope that much and very pleasantly and we start the day with ……. In the same Glasgow and after visiting the famous "Central Station", We're going to stroll in Boston with Claire, Yes; the park through which she walked so much in Boston when she returned with Frank. We think the next two visits to Glasgow will impress you even more: you remember the hospital in Paris in "L´Hospital Des Anges"? Where did Claire spend so many hours and give birth to her first daughter? We bring you to the same place, we visit it in the impressive Glasgow cathedral. More; the Harvard University where Frank taught is not such, but the Glasgow University in itself that we will visit and where scenes of the castle of Hogwarts in Harry Potter. We do not give you any more clues, we continue our trip, we visit the palace today in ruins but impressive in its time when the Queen Mary Queen of Scots, remember his famous movie or what is the same: Maria stuart. The prison where Jamie is mistreated by him infamous Jack Randall? We show you the place. We have previously commented that the filming location for Fort William I was in another castle ScotlandWhere Jamie is whipped to deathWell, we visited it too, impressive fortress. Do you remember the opulent palace of the malevolent Duke of Sandringham? Well, reality is just as impressive and we take you to visit it. We hope you are already impressed, if you love Outlander You must be, we have taken you to practically all the filming locations in the mythical and mystical land of legend: Alba-Scotland, but …… no, we have not forgotten nor have we finished yet, the highlight J surprise… .. We take you to the jamie's print shop, yes, the house where he had his bucolic printing press and where he did not lose hope of meeting Claire again, as well as the alley where Claire meets with Fergus in the market. Amazing content right? We firmly believe that our experience, conscientious work and study produces the best and most intense Tour Programs and Holidays in Scotland for you and thinking about create emotions and enjoyment and so much so that as we have told you we leave for today not only all important locations of the romantic Outlander but and here we take you right now… ..: the chapel where Jamie & Claire "The Weeding" got engaged And yes, if this isn't romantic enough, we haven't forgotten; Yes, LALLYBROCH! We bring you to Lallybroch home of the Fraser !!!
Incredible but true, you just have to let us bring you to live this real dream to ALBA-SCOTLAND!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- DUNFERMLINE ABBEY (entrance included)
- ABERDOUR CASTLE: Jamie's Recovery Monastery (admission included)
- DYSAT HARBOR: French port and warehouses of St. Germanin
- BALGONIE CASTLE: Claire's recovery place & Jamie's rescue planning.
- CHAPEL OF TIBBERMORE: Geillis & Claire trial.
- LAKE DUNMORE (ride)
- LAKE TUMMEL
- VIEW OF THE QUEEN
- LOCH & EILEIN (little excursion)
- LAKE LOCHY
- SKYE ISLAND: where Prince Bonnie Charles Stuart fled.
- kyleakin (skye)
- NEIST POINT (skye)
- UIG (skye)
- THE VALLEY OF THE FAIRIES (skye)
- KILT ROCK CLIFF (skye)
- OLD MAN OF STORR (skye)
- PORTREE (skye)
- THE GOAL (skye)
- NORTH ATLANTIC CRUISE; view of seals in their natural environment. (included)
- COURISK LAKE & CULLINS MOUNTAINS (Skye) (short excursion)
- BROADFORD (skye)
- EILEAN DONAN CASTLE (entrance included)
- MEMORIAL COMMAND
- EXCLUSIVE FROM THE CALEDONIAN CANAL
- OLD INVERLOCHY CASTLE
- PASS OF THE DUKE
- STIRLING CASTLE (entrance included)
- GLENCORSE OLD KIRK: Jamie & Claire engagement / wedding chapel.
- HOLYROOD PALACE: where Prince Bonnie Charles Stuart stayed.
- JAMIE'S PRINT
- MEETING PLACE BETWEEN CLAIRE & FERGUS.
- LALLYBROCH; MIDHOPE CASTLE
- GLENCOE; introduction to chapters and various scenes.
- FORT WILLIAM
- CULLODEN MOOR BATTLEFIELD: battlefield and reminder to Clan Fraser.
- LINLITHGOW PALACE: Wentworth Prison; Jamie & Randall (admission included)
- HOUSE OF THE DUKE OF SANDRINGHAM; HOPETOUN HOUSE: (ticket included)
- NESS LAKE CRUISE (included)
- DOLMEN OF TIME
- GLASGOW: all locations: Hospital des Anges, Harvard, cathedral, etc.
- TULLA LAKE
- CULROSS: Geillis village in various chapters and scenes.
- BLACKNESS CASTLE: Fort William (admission included)
- HIGHLAND FOLK MUSEUM: depicting scenes of the rent-collecting town.
- GLENNFINAN: landing site of Prince Bonnie Charles Stuart. (Harry Potter).
- GARDENS OF DRUMMOND CASTLE: like Versailles (admission included)
- FLAKLAND (Inverness on Outlander)
- LAKE KATRINA: Inspirational place for Rodger MacKenzie.
- B´ONESS & KINNEIL TRAIN STATION: London wartime station, farewell to Claire & Frank.
- DOUNE CASTLE; Castle Leoch, Clan Mackenzie (admission included)
- DALWHINNIE WHISKEY DISTILLERY (entrance included)
- URQUHART CASTLE (entrance included)
- CALLANDER & KILMAHOG
- THREE SISTERS MOUNTAINS
- LUSS (ride)
- LAKE LOMOND
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
- Hopetoun house (Palace of the Duke of Sandringham); It is open to the public from April 10 to September 27. Outside these dates, only the exterior view from the entrance will be visited)
- Drummond Castle Gardens (Gardens of Versailles); It is open to the public on Easter weekend and from May 1 to October 31. Outside of these dates it will not be visited.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Todas, the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 6 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 6 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
AVAILABLE DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Consult for other departure and return points.
Available in private and your dates !. No price increase from two people. Check availability.
DEPARTURE DATES 2021 SCHEDULED:
- Monday April 5; Special Price Promotion: £ 999 (option 2)
- Monday June 21.
- Thursday 1 July.
- Monday 16 August.
- Monday September 13.
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
TOUR CIRCUIT PRICES - HOLIDAYS PER PERSON:
On dates to choose from just two people and under availability.
Option "Just the Tour":
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £725
- From 4 to 8 people: £674
- From 8 people: £615
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
All Inclusive Options:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1410 / Option 2: £1230
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £1550 / Option 2: £1353
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1269 / Option 2: £1107
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £987 / Option 2: £860
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1311 / Option 2: £1143
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £1198 / Option 2: £1045
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1550 / Option 2: £1353
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £1705 / Option 2: £1488
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1395 / Option 2: £1217
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1085 / Option 2: £947
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1440 / Option 2: £1258
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £1317 / Option 2: £1150
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 180
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: add to the price £ 30 per night in Option 2 and £ 50 per night in Option 1.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Reservations: GBP 200 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days before the start.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% the rest 30 days before the start of our services and 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: payment of the Book and the rest 30 days before from the beginning of our services.
- One payment in full to reserve. Additional discount of 2% in the total price if this payment is made in full at least 90 days before from the beginning of our services. Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Payments by bank transfers. Consult other methods.
- Prices at current value at the time of payments.
- You can proceed to the reservation of your Tour and Holidays, places, options and payment methods through the button "I want to book this Tour" below, the side tab "Reserve" or select your preferences with more options in the following drop down form HERE.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 British Pounds from 16 years of age and up to 25 Pounds for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- Historic Edinburgh Walking Tour Pack: Most of our programs include this day with entry to Edinburgh Castle, plus visit to the Underground City, Ghost Bus Tour and other guided tours. If it is not included in the chosen program, there is the possibility of adding this day. Prices on our website.
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At “ScotlandTrips International” our selection of usual accommodations is above average on the same rating scales that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without thereby stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and location of the accommodation, as is customary in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- ID card or passport: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Consult the Terms of Sale