Scottish Whiskey Route Tour
The most famous and romantic distilleries of the best whiskey, the "Scotch", in the beautiful country where it was born!
Distilleries to visit and taste: Chivas Regal - Cardhu - Blair Athol - Royal Lochnagar - Edradour - Macallan!
TOUR OF 4 DAYS + 3 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATIONS + COMPLETE BREAKFAST INCLUDED!
Optional Dinners and Airport Transfers
505 Miles / 815 Km
April to October
UISGE-BEATHA (Whiskey) & ALBA (Scotland) are all one! Whiskey is the national drink of Scotland and it is logical since it is the country that saw it born or at least one of the first known where this drink began to be produced. Already the ancient Celts, the Picts in Scotland, produced it since they were experts in the distillation of barley and rye and it was great for them in the cold Scottish months to warm up, they had such a devotion to whiskey that they called it “The Water of Life” UISGE-BEATHA in Scottish Gaelic. As much devotion is had here in Scotland to the Whiskey as finances and employment produces for the country that at the moment more than 100 distilleries in Scotland and the number is currently increasing. The best and recognized brands in the world are of course produced here in Scotland, to name a couple of them: “Chivas Regal” and “Cardhu”, Well, if you are a whiskey lover you are with us in the right country: Scotland! One of the countries, rather, elected in 2017 the most beautiful and bucolic country in the world. What are you waiting for? Come on! We are going to take you to these beautiful and great distilleries at the same time that we will enjoy the most famous treasures and views of the country!
For lovers of Scotch and its country of origin: Scotland!
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- The Caledonian Canal
- Ness Lake
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Glen coe
- inverness shire
- Cairngorms National Park and much more!
DAY 1: Blair Athol Distillery, Castles and incredible views!
Regions: Perthshire & Forest of Tay!
Are we ready? enjoy. During this wonderful and exclusive Tour program full of activities, we will live Scotland immersed in their culture like another native. For this of course, since it is the main purpose of this wonderful tour, we are going to do it through the Whisky, one of the main characteristics of this country present in any of its streets and landscapes. During these four beautiful days and through an incredible design and journey dedicated to whiskey, we are going to visit and taste some of the most famous distilleries of the country and we start with the beautiful Victorian town of pitlochry, world renowned as one of the most beautiful and tourist attractions in Scotland. On the way here we will also cross the bucolic town of dunkeld, founded in the year 820 by the Picto king "Caustantín son of Fegus" and an important religious center in the XNUMXth century where the relics of Columba were. Already in Pitlochry, at the entrance door to the Highlands, is the distillery of Blair Athol. Since the XNUMXth century and watered by the waters of these cold lands in the heart of Scotland, it produces soft whiskeys of great quality, being of course in our great selection, one of the largest and most beautiful in Scotland as we are going to see. Tasting the private tour of “Manager's Selection"Besides knowing all the bucolic distillery we will taste 5 of their best and exclusive whiskeys. You will be surprised both by the beauty of the same distillery and the beautiful town where it is located; Pitlochry, besides the bucolic and incredible environment that we are also going to show you today as it is; the magical forest and lakes of Tay, the awesome Blair Castle and Gardens, the "viewpoint of the Queen " in the Tummel Lake, listed as the most beautiful sight in Scotland and the enchanted forest and lake. We are in one of the most beautiful areas of all Alba and this is saying a lot, so we are going to enjoy it and a succulent and pleasant dinner, perhaps an evening with some dances or music Celta and cozy night here at the foot of Cairngorms National Park, the largest and coldest in all of Scotland, but don't worry, you have plenty of whiskey to warm up! We deserve it, it really is a day and a zone magic where, perhaps, it is said, in a Celtic past time, they dwelt, Fairies, Goblins and Druids who enjoyed the "Water of life" just like us today!
DAY 2: Edradour Distilleries, Royal Lochnagar, Castles and forests!
Regions: Cairngorms National Park.
Cinema! Our day yesterday was literally magical, but today on our second day we will continue to surprise you and we love Scotland so much in ScotlandTrips that makes it very easy for us! It hides corners and views that few countries in the world can find. Consecrated film directors like Steven Spielberg they taste very good because they roll in Scotland and you are going to see it in these great four days. Well, just outside the magical town of pitlochry we visit another type of distillery whiskey, the most "romantic" in Scotland !. Since 1825 Edradour and his farm, recognized as the most unique and small from Scotland, independently produce some of the most exclusive and select whiskeys in the country, let's get to know it and taste it. Well, after visiting this picturesque distillery we entered the cairngorms To reach one of the proudest Scottish mountain villages and one of the coldest winter areas of the country, we visited the picturesque Braemar, where the typical games of the Highlands. We continue, we continue with our route of “Scotch”, In the heart of this National Park we visit or the Royal Balmoral Castle or the Braemar depending on the season and the most hidden distillery in all of Scotland and one of the most precious as well. To supply the British royal family, we visited the distillery of "Royal Lochnagar”, Precious, next to its supplying lake we will taste the exclusive "Royal Tour" in which they will receive us with a great coffee and ice cream to warm up and after knowing their secret cares we will try two of their most exclusivos and "Real" whiskeys! Well, what a great day, a beautiful National Park, an area of mountain and comforted by the great whiskeys and coffees we crossed the Cairngorms and its incredible mountain landscapes to reach Grantown-on-Spey, we are already in the middle of the route and the whiskey area! Here we will spend our wonderful evening, dinner and tonight!
DAY 3: Surprise yourselves: CARDHU & CHIVAS REGAL, with capital letters Yes!
Regions: Speyside (the Scotch region) & Inverness-shire.
Surprised yes, incredible but true. Two of the best known and recognized world whiskey brands and we are going to call it properly "Scotch", as they are Cardhu and Chivas Regal, are produced as it could not be otherwise in the legendary and historical land Celta de Alba - Scotland! Well, these two distilleries for us is the zenith of Scotch and its mecca and we are going to take you to know them and taste some of his "treasures", A dream come true for any lover of the Scotch whiskey and we are in the middle of the whiskey route: Speyside”. Since 1811 Scotch has been produced in the Cardhu distillery, located on the top of a hill above the river Spey, an area in which the water literally gushed out of the ground filtered by a natural layer of Peat And let's not forget that Scotch is basically and literally: natural water and malted barley !, natural as its components. In our exclusive “Cardhu Collection Tour" We will taste 6 of their finest Single Malts. But this is not all, as we have mentioned previously, the distilleries selected in our exclusive "Scottish Whiskey Route Tour”, They are, no longer because of their quality and renowned fame only, but for its own old buildings, beautiful constructions in themselves and… .. you are going to be surprised by the Chivas Regal's Strathisla DistilleryWhat to tell you here, that Scotch lover does not know this precious whiskey…. Let's get to it, let's get to know this emblematic distillery, smell it, taste it, adore it because like the previous one and without underestimating any, it deserves it. Here and depending on its availability, we will taste and get to know this "town" distillery through its exclusive "Straight from the Cask”Tour or other similar. In this Tour we will have the opportunity to taste several "jewelry”Prized of the whiskeys of this renowned distillery as well as knowing from the hand of its most master experts the secrets of it. Impressive for Scotch lovers, a dream come true, but as on our route we want and must show you other types of scotland jewelryWe have a long way to go today for other tastes as well; you know the famous television series on the history of Scotland "Outlander"? we take you to the megalithic dolmens of the Bronze Age that make it possible to travel back in time to the time of the Jacobite wars and we show you the sadly famous place of their cruel outcome in 1746: the battlefield of Culloden moor. We will also show you the Picto dolmen highest in Scotland and we will reach the beautiful capital of the Highlands region where we are already: Inverness, without known demarcation, extends as the capital of all the highlands, here we will again enjoy our well-deserved evening, dinner and comfortable rest near the river ness, what… .. where will it take us the next day? We tell you.
DAY 4: Boat trip on Loch Ness and disembark at Urquhart Castle!
Regions: Highlands; Caledonian Canal, GlenCoe, Lake Lodmond National Park & The Trossachs!
How's it going? Amazing, right? Wonderful our trip through our exclusive whiskey route! Well, we are going to recharge today with another of our strong and exclusive Scottish breakfasts, we are going to need them. On our last day we headed from North to South, towards Edinburgh, but joyful and happy not only for all the experiences, sensations, emotions and knowledge of Scottish culture that we have already learned and lived, but because an impressive day awaits us today. no visits to distilleries but traveling and enjoying one of the most touristic and beautiful routes in all of Scotland; The Caledonian Canal and the Valley of Tears; Glencoe. Upon reaching this elevated valley between dramatic mountains "Three Sisters"And where you will check why it is recognized as the most beautiful in Scotland, we will tell you its story, but, in the meantime, for now, we are going to launch us in our particular search Nessie, to navigate the Lake Ness! On this lake waters with more water in the whole of the United Kingdom and along its more than 36 km and 230 meters deep, its inhabitant Nessie may visit us, however, we are going to disembark in his old Urquhart Castle, where its first constructions date from the year 600. The wonderful landscapes that we are seeing are impressive, but the rest of the journey and all the content that we have included for you is no less impressive, without leaving anything behind. We also visit Fort Augustus at the beginning of Loch Ness and the Caledonian Canal locks, a course that we are going to follow today and that is being traversed throughout Scotland by small ships from the Atlantic Ocean to the North Sea. Beautiful and bucolic landscapes and chained lakes that lead us to Fort William; The outdoor capital of the whole of the UK at the foot of Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK.
As in all our Tours - Vacations programs, our content and designs are amazing, varied and compelling, so that they impact your soul and you cannot find sensations and compositions of better taste or content and today you are checking it !. We still have some cinema views to go and we say well, the charm of the Ballachulish Bay and GlenCoe es impressive, packed with pleasure boats and water activities. We crossed the taxthe Glencoe Valley, the views of Lake Tulla, the Munros and the descent through largest lake in the whole of the UK, the Loch lomond, they take us to the beautiful town of luss on the edge of it. After a bucolic walk through this tourist town, we will arrive at the capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, which, World HeritageYou will have the opportunity to visit and enjoy with us through an extensive and complete program if you wish. But for today, we hope and know that you have completed this beautiful journey with a heart impregnated with the Scottish feeling and the palate of its wonderful and incomparable whiskey: UISGE-BEATHA: The Water of Life !.
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- CHIVAS REGAL DISTILLERY: STRATHISLA. TOUR and SPECIAL TASTINGS (included)
- THE ENCHANTED FOREST
- CARDHU DISTILLERY: TOUR and SPECIAL TASTINGS (included)
- MINI CRUISE BY LAKE NESS (included)
- MEGALITIC DOLMENES.
- PITLOCHRY (ride)
- BALMORAL CASTLE or BRAEMAR (entrance included)
- LAKE TUMMEL & TAY FOREST.
- WHISKEY ROYAL LOCHNAGAR DISTILLERY: “THE ROYAL TOUR” (included)
- FORT WILLIAM
- THE MIRADOR DE LA REINA.
- NAIRN BEACH
- BLAIR CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- BLAIR ATHOL DISTILLERY: TOUR and SPECIAL TASTINGS (included)
- URQUHART CASTLE (entrance included)
- MACALLAN DISTILLERY: TOUR AND TASTING (included)
- FORT AUGUSTUS
- CULLODEN MOOR BATTLEFIELD
- EDRADOUR DISTILLERY: TOUR AND TASTING (included)
- GRANTOWN ON SPEY
- THREE SISTERS
- LUSS & LAGO LOMOND
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 3 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £996 / Option 2: £906
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1095 / Option 2: £996 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people aged 18 and over 65: Option 1: £986 / Option 2: £815
- 16-17 year olds: £671 / Option 2: £590
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £522 / Option 2: £459
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £926 / Option 2: £842
- From 9 people: Option 1: £846 / Option 2: £770
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1095 / Option 2: £996
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1204 / Option 2: £1095 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people aged 18 and over 65: Option 1: £985 / Option 2: £896
- 16-17 year olds: £760 / Option 2: £670
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £591 / Option 2: £522
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1018 / Option 2: £926
- From 9 people: Option 1: £930 / Option 2: £846
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: alodgings; 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: accommodations; 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £100 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale
Share this Tour in: