Scottish National Parks Tour Playing Sports
Incredible landscapes and sports activities in the impressive Scottish Natural Parks!
TOUR OF 7 DAYS + 7 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATIONS + COMPLETE BREAKFAST AND TRANSFERS AIRPORTS INCLUDED.
415 Miles / 670 Km
April to October
SCOTLAND! - SUNRISE!, Here we go!!!. One of the most beautiful countries in the whole world and Chosen in 2017 as the most beautiful country on earth by prestigious tourism and travel publications! Well, we are going to show you and make you enjoy and live all its interior and richness. Through this Tour-Active Holidays we are going to Practice sports indicated for any type of moderately fit person traveling and enjoying their Natural reserves.
We will see in this magnificent and impressive program all aspects of Scotland and its history, a very ancient and modern land at the same time, with geological formations dating back at least 3.000 million years and that has been forged by the different and abrupt changes of climate in its different volcanic and glacial periods over the millennia. Being a breaking point of the great continent and giving rise to what we know today as two; Europe and North America, were formed here beautiful mountains, huge lakes and high valleys in which we are going to practice various sports activities while we are living and enjoying all its culture and diversity. We are going to make you enjoy and actively in Scotland, go ahead!
For the whole family, group or to make new friends. Active people and athletes!
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- Cairngorms National Park
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
- The Forest of Tay
- The Highlands
- Perth & Kinross
- The Royal Deeside
- Outdoor sports activity parks
- Safaris and much more!
DAY 1: Exciting day; Castles and Safari!
We are ready? Well, let's go there, we set out on an adventure We start from the beautiful capital of Scotland and a World Heritage Site for its bucolic buildings Victorian, It has an impressive literary history in addition to being settled on seven volcanic hills, but we leave this for the return. We are heading today to the historic Stirling castle where she was crowned María Estuardo "Queen of Scots" one of its main historical figures. Also the castle of Stirling old and proud capital of Scotland, was strong Scottish in the wars of independence against the English and won by the most famous Scottish king; Robert The Bruce. The two most important battles in Scotland took place around this historic castle perched on a huge volcanic rock: "The Battle of the Bridges of Stirling" with his national hero William Wallace represented by Mel Gibson en Braveheart against Edward I and his English troops and "The Battle of Bannockburn " with the king Robert the Bruce against Edward II King of England and his troops. Both battles were won by the Scots in inferiority and through the second victory the sovereignty of Scotland was demanded and won to this day. After investigating this brand new fortress we headed towards a curious activity in this country, yes, we are going to enjoy a Safari with Lions, Giraffes, Elephants and all kinds of wild animals in the middle of a beautiful and lush Scottish forest, yes, with its magnificent Castle attacked by irascible monkeys from time to time. After enjoying this magnificent Safari, we will walk visiting some beautiful waterfalls since we are in one of the greenest and wettest countries in the world. We will also show you another famous castle where famous movies and television series have been filmed such as; "Outlander" or "Game of Thrones", to end with a good dinner and a well deserved rest on this our first and exciting day.
DAY 2: Sports and sailing!
Regions: The Trossachs Nature Reserve and Loch Lomond!
Have we already tested how our Holidays and Active Tour loaded with content will be in the wonderful and bucolic Scotland? Well here we go, for our second and get excited about the day. Today we are going to surf, to practice bike from mountain to roads, to do excursions walk by lush and hidden forests, even to slide down cables at height to see impressive landscapes or, perhaps some of us prefer to walk slowly at their own pace or wait for us having a coffee with wonderful views, to the taste of each person.
Let's navigate a beautiful and romantic lake inside of Trossachs Nature Reserve Park, the first named of the two magnificent Scottish nature reserves and national parks. On the shores of this romantic lake, the chief of the Clan MacGregor, Rob Roy, interpreted by Liam Neeson in the film that bears his name and that we recommend you see before coming to immerse yourself in Scottish landscapes and history. Once we disembark we have the possibility of returning in Mountain bike or on the same boat to the meeting place. Do we like to climb trees? Let's get to it, we can launch ourselves into impressive cables from tree to tree saving beautiful heights or simply visit the beautiful views having a coffee but…. We have not finished, we have promised you adventures and you are going to have them. We take you to one of the most secret places in all of Scotland where ancient Celtic Druids called Picts on this earth; Sunrise! They celebrated their secret covens and meetings, we will be part of the ancient times with great emotion. We will then go to our beautiful accommodations and dinner on the banks of the loch lomond, the largest lake in the whole of the UK!
DAY 3: Day of navigation and natural excursions!
Regions: Nature Reserve of the Trossachs & Loch Lomond!
You like to sail in small Cruise? Well, let's go to it again, imagine how extensive and the large amount of water that this lake contains, let's surf their I interiors some of which are Nature Reserves and others housed one of the first monasteries dedicated to Catholicizing Scotland in ancient times. We landed in one of these I and we embarked on the adventure, we entered it by means of a excursion of more than an hour on foot in which we will hopefully see different wild animals Or if any of you prefer, you can wait for us visiting the town, having lunch or even on the beach itself if a good Scottish day is good! Our adventure does not end here. After our disembarkation and expedition We continue towards the shores of one of the most spectacular Scottish lakes and we will see what the Pictic huts in which the ancient Celts lived. Where do we rest today? Surprise !, in a quaint Scottish town in the middle of the mountains and on the way to the second of the magnificent and impressive Scottish Natural Parks! That is our bucolic and romantic place of rest and meeting for today!
DAY 4: Sports and Castles Day, active day!
Regions: Towards the Highlands; Cairngmors Nature Reserve!
Yes, we are already in it today Cairngorms National and Nature Park and Preserve, part of which is already in the Highlands or Highlands. It is the larger of the two Scots that, like the one in Trossachs and Loch Lomond, houses a great deal of history but above all cinematic landscapes in which numerous films have been shot and lush forests. Other active day!. We start with a breathtaking and scenic view of another of the most beautiful lakes in all of Scotland, "The View of the Queen", to then walk around another picturesque and bucolic Scottish lake, then we will understand why Scottish lakes are classified among the most beautiful in the world. After this beautiful walk we visit and enter a white castle taken from a bucolic taleWith its deer, Its grounds and its incredible history this castle guarded the lands that surround it from any possible conquest and incursion, it was even part of the terrible wars Jacobites. It is an exciting day with different and natural views and activities but we still have more, we go to a beautiful river with picturesque waterfalls that we will walk through its hidden paths, who knows if once, as they say was common in the Scotland of the Celts, full of Goblins and fairies! We will also have time for a comforting coffee or buy some of the typical and warm Scottish fabrics such as skirts or scarves. Cashemere Scottish, the best in the world! We continue, we go to the North of the Reserve, we head towards the beautiful mountain town of Aviemore, where we will walk and take photos of some of its most representative lakes to have a warm dinner in one of its quaint accommodations and we will rest for another day full of activities and emotions!
DAY 5: Adventure Natural Park!
Regions: Cairngmors Nature Reserve!
You like to practice outdoor sports? Well yes, another day for the activity moderate physics. We left towards one of the adventure parks most famous in all of Scotland. In the middle of a magnificent forest we can enjoy activities such as shooting with bow, quads, kayaking, small climbing, zip lines and elevated cables, pony rides, painball wars, golf, biking or other of the many activities and adventures that can be enjoyed in this impressive park classified among the best of scotlandBesides, of course, walking, having our well-deserved lunch and coffee. Well, what awaits us today is no less impressive than this, incredible, you will have to rub your eyes, let's do another Safari tour, this one to see Deer in their natural state, in the cold and wild Cairngorms reserveWe will drive and hike to see and even if we are lucky enough to feed these huge and spectacular Scottish deer. What more can you ask for today? Well, we serve you the icing on the cake; Such a variety of activities in full heart of green scotland deserves a good dinner and rest in another of the typical and picturesque towns Scottish! Here we will rest today!
DAY 6: Castles and Scotch Whiskey Distilleries!
Regions: Cairngmors and Perthshire Nature Reserve!
Here we go again in this intense day! We continue with the adventure! Really fit and having lived a fairy tale inside precious and lush forests, rivers, lakes and movie castles, we are going to enjoy today also an impressive and bucolic day de legend. On our last but no less impressive day, we step into the Cairngorms National Parklet's cross its stately and cold mountains by inhospitable roads and lush forests until his dare us with his most hidden secrets in its own interior. We are not scared no, we dare with this and with more, we are going to travel through mountains and roads taken from an authentic tale of legend, landscapes and kilometers of wildlife and typical of the Highlands further north, we dare with everything and we have gotten in shape for it too. We visited one of the distilleries of the famous Whiskey The most picturesque and bucolic Scotch in the whole country and it is no wonder where it is found and because it is fed with these cold waters, allow us to surprise you again today with this beautiful distillery and some of the most expensive whiskeys in Scotland. Depending on the date we are traveling today, we will visit one of the two most important and hidden castles in the entire country; the one of Balmoral or BraemarYou will continue to be so surprised by all that you have and are seeing and living that it is going to cost you a lot, fortunately, to return to the real date since we have been living in another time and more in this mysterious day! We still have to visit one of the most bucolic towns in all of Scotland; Pitlochry will leave us surprised with their victorian buildings and looking forward to living another exciting Scottish adventure with us again. We go now to the manor Scottish capital that we will visit the next day. Deserved rest today to wake up from this fairy tale, if you want to wake up!
DAY 7: "The Athens of the North", World Heritage Site!
Regions: The beautiful Victorian city of Edinburgh, Capital of Scotland!
On our last day until you decide to return to enjoy this beautiful country with us again, and after our incredible film trip through the land of dreams, today we are going to visit Edinburgh world heritage site and capital of this wonderful country called Scotland or Alba in Gaelic, its original language. Edinburgh is seated on 7 volcanic hills, two good examples of this that we will see are the two volcanic hills that are at the two ends of the famous "Royal Mile" or "Royal Mile"; the rock on which the Edinburgh castle and the mountain "Arthur Seat" or "Throne of Arthur" . In addition to visiting the castle, we will also visit the remains of the ancient city hoy underground. We will walk through the Old and New Towns seeing incredible Victorian buildings for which Edinburgh is a World Heritage Site, the writers museum since this is a city with a very large university and literary tradition with writers like Sir Walter Scott (Ivanhoe, Rob Roy), Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes), Robert Louis Stevenson (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde) the famous poet Robert Burns and the monument to a tallest writer in the world: Sir Walter Scott monument! Among others. We will walk the Royal Mile to see the exteriors of the Royal Palace or Holyrood Palace. But, in case we have not had enough surprises and visits yet, this is only half of this surprising day. We will enjoy the views of the capital from the mountain of Calton Hill, two impressive cathedrals and the "darkest" corners of medieval Edinburgh in the Ghost bus tour in addition to the breathtaking and famous cemetery of Greyfriars. Incredible, we will end the day with a great friendship dinner in one of the restaurants more emblematic from the city. We do not say goodbye, after this wonderful trip we hope to see you again here, in Scotland, the earth Celta dreamlike!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- SAFARI PARK (entrance included)
- STIRLING CASTLE (entrance included)
- TWO HOUR CRUISE ON LAKE KATRINA (included)
- ZIP LINE PARK(included)
- WALK THROUGH THE ENCHANTED FOREST
- MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE (included)
- QUEEN'S VIEW
- BALMORAL CASTLE OR BRAEMAR (entrance included)
- LUSS & LOCH LOMOND
- WALKS THROUGH SEVERAL LAKES AND WATER FALLS
- BRACKLLIN FALLS
- CRUISE AND EXCURSION THROUGH LAKE LOMOND ISLANDS (included)
- BLAIR CASTLE (entrance included)
- PICTA CABIN VIEW
- DOUNE CASTLE (exterior)
- AVIEMORE; Loch & Eilein (ride)
- SAFARI TO SEE DEER IN THE NATIONAL PARK (included)
- EDINBURGH CASTLE (entrance included)
- GRANTOWN ON SPEY
- ADVENTURE PARK AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES (entrance and activities included)
- ROYAL LOCHNAGAR DISTILLERY (visit included)
- WATERFALLS OF BRUAR
- GRANTOWN ON SPEY
- EDINBURGH GHOST BUS TOUR (included)
- EDINBURGH UNDERGROUND CITY (entrance included)
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Todas, the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 7 DAYS AND 7 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 7 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
AVAILABLE DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Consult for other departure and return points.
Available in private and your dates !. No price increase from two people. Check availability.
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
TOUR CIRCUIT PRICES - HOLIDAYS PER PERSON:
On dates to choose from just two people and under availability.
Option "Just the Tour":
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £800
- From 4 to 8 people: £744
- From 8 people: £720
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
All Inclusive Options:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1602 / Option 2: £1392
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £1762 / Option 2: £1530
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1440 / Option 2: £1252
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1120 / Option 2: £974
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1489 / Option 2: £1294
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £1360 / Option 2: £1138
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1762 / Option 2: £1530
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £1938 / Option 2: £1683
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1585 / Option 2: £1377
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1233 / Option 2: £1070
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1638 / Option 2: £1422
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £1497 / Option 2: £1300
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 210
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: add to the price £ 30 per night in Option 2 and £ 50 per night in Option 1.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Reservations: GBP 250 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days before the start.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% the rest 30 days before the start of our services and 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: payment of the Book Now and the rest 30 days before from the beginning of our services.
- One payment in full to reserve. Additional discount of 2% in the total price if this payment is made in full at least 90 days before from the beginning of our services. Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Payments by bank transfers. Consult other methods.
- Prices at current value at the time of payments.
- You can proceed to the reservation of your Tour and Holidays, places, options and payment methods through the button "I want to book this Tour" below, the side tab "Reserve" or select your preferences with more options in the following drop down form HERE.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 British Pounds from 16 years of age and up to 25 Pounds for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- Historic Edinburgh Walking Tour Pack: Most of our programs include this day with entry to Edinburgh Castle, plus visit to the Underground City, Ghost Bus Tour and other guided tours. If it is not included in the chosen program, there is the possibility of adding this day. Prices on our website.
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At “ScotlandTrips International” our selection of usual accommodations is above average on the same rating scales that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without thereby stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and location of the accommodation, as is customary in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- ID card or passport: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Consult the Terms of Sale