Active Scotland Tour
Incredible Landscapes and the greenest Scotland through sports activities!
8 DAYS TOUR + 8 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATIONS + BREAKFAST AND AIRPORT TRANSFERS INCLUDED.
550 Miles / 885 Km
April to October
Welcome to Alba !. Yes, Alba was the name in Gaelic language, original Celtic language for this wonderful country called after Scotland or Scotland; Scots land. A land full of lakes, green mountains and elevated valleys, Castles of legend and mystery named in 2107 the most beautiful country in the whole world. The variety of landscapes, lights and contrasts that it offers within its green tones and bluish lights is unique and incomparable with any other place in the world.
In this awesome and active eight day tour we are going to discover their best kept and hidden secrets and treasures to the more conventional routes, in addition to visiting of course the inescapable points of central Scotland, including the mysterious Loch Ness, its Castle and its shy inhabitant. All this through a Active Tour / Vacation where we are going to navigate through beautiful movie lakes and Inner islands, cycling, walking along beautiful trails, waterfalls and deep gorges, as well as visiting an incredible Safari in Scotland, without overlooking of course some of its most important and historic Castles and Palaces. Do you feel like it? What is exciting? Well let's go there!
For the whole family, group or to make new friends. Active people.
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
- The Royal Deeside
- Cairngorms National Park
- The Kingdom of Fife
- The Forest of Tay
- Dundee & Angus
- Ness Lake
- The Highlands
- Hole but
- Aberdeenshire and Safaris
- Outdoor activity parks and much more!
DAY 1: Historical day; Castles and Palaces!
Are you ready? Do you feel strong? well we started! We depart today from Edinburgh Capital of Scotland to another ancient and historic capital of Scotland: Stirling. Before it we started strong; we are going to visit the ancient ruins of Palace House of the Stuarts, Where was he born Maria stuart, Queen of Scots and one of her idols: here we will walk around the precious lake that protects it for an hour or you can choose to visit the palace in greater depth but walk along the main street of the beautiful and characteristic Scottish town of Linlithgow. Stirling: ancient city that houses a certain Scottish pride as around its castle which we are going to visit developed the two most important wars in its history; the "Battle of the Bridges of Stirling" that famous William Wallace interpreted in Braveheart by Mel Gibson I win against the English and their king Edward I and "Battle of Bacnnockbrun" in which also the Scottish king himself Robert The Bruce I win against the English army and its king Edward II. In this battle Scotland claimed its sovereignty for the future through the famous "Act of Arbroath" so it was!. Today we have another famous castle to see, we will have dinner and talk about all this in the beautiful town where we will spend our first night.
DAY 2: Safari Day!
Regions: Stirlinghshire, Safari Park!
Here we are, in full heart from the wet Scotland and we will know all your secret corners. Today is a day for all audiences, who does not like to see a Safari with Giraffes, Lions, Elephants and all kinds of wild animalsWell yes, here in Scotland and in the middle of its lush forests We are going to visit on a wonderful day of Safari, but be careful, let's not anger the monkeys because they are very irascible, do we dare to enjoy it? Let's go there! We will have a beautiful day too and of course, being in Scotland there is no lack of an old Castle in the middle of Safari Park. More activities; Would you like a walk after the Safari on the way to our bucolic accommodation? Well, we take you to see some beautiful waterfalls and stretch your legs a bit before enjoying a good dinner and night!
DAY 3: Sailing and sports day!
Regions: Nature Reserve of the Trossachs & Loch Lomond!
Good Morning……. Who said they would like surf for bucolic and romantic Scottish lake in the middle of Los Trossachs Natural Park? Go for it! We enter the natural park of Los Trossachs & Loch Lomond, formed by lush forests and beautiful lakes. We will sail on the lake that gave birth to the famous Rob Roy, chief of the Macgregor clan and with his own film performed by Liam Neeson, a film that we recommend you see before coming to Scotland so that you can see many of the wonderful landscapes that we are going to visit and experience on this Tour as well as learn a little more about the history and customs of Scotland. Who would love to ride bike mountain around this wonderful lake? Well, we do it, those who wish can return with us by bicycle or return in the romantic ship. You like zip lines and jump for elevated cables? It is another beautiful way to visit these forests and mountainsSome of us will do so while others have a coffee with incredible elevated views of the entire valley. But… .. we are not finished for today, we are going to take you to an ancient place of ceremonies Celts in the middle of the forest where Picts druids they celebrated their covens and secret meetings, there was certainly no better place for it, impressive. Now yes, now we have dinner and rest for today in Luss!, on the shores of the largest lake in the whole of the UK, the loch lomond!
DAY 4: Active day: navigation and nature; awesome visits!
Regions: The Trossachs & Loch Lomond Nature Reserve!
Another active day, we have said that we are going to make you feel and live this wonderful and green country and that is how we are going to do it! After the well-deserved rest, another amazing day awaits us. Us "We put out to sea" again, rather to the largest lake in the UK to visit its inner islands some of them rated as natural reserves and others that housed ancient monasteries, the first points of Scottish Catholicism. We will have more than an hour to go around and have lunch on a small island nature reserve hopefully seeing all kinds of wildlife and wild animals. We return with enthusiasm to see some amazing lakes and views along whose shores we will travel in the tay forest, visiting bridges over beautiful rivers, and typical Scottish villas until we reach our rest and dinner today in one of the towns Victorian most truly the most bucolic and visited in all of Scotland.
DAY 5: Romantic Castles & Whiskey Distilleries!
Regions: Perthshire and Cairngorms Nature Reserve!
Incredible and varied day today too! We know for sure that today you are already living inside a fantastic dream and traveling for a time before and very far away that you have the magnificent opportunity to enjoy and live. Already today you are surely hypnotized and disoriented by so much natural and historical beauty that you have seen and most importantly, that you are enjoying, living and being part of. Landscapes that you did not really imagine could exist except in the cinema and in fact many films have filmed their outdoor scenes in these beautiful places. No, we get tired of explaining that Scotland is loved by the camera, the incredible list of movies and exteriors shot in these landscapes is innumerable. But let's not talk anymore, let's keep living the dream. Do you want to visit a bucolic fairytale castle ?, we headed to a castle out of a beautiful fairy tale with its forest included; the magnificent Blair Castle!, painted from white with its deer and gardens and then walk, yes, walk along a hidden river with its waterfalls and paths through lush forests. We will also have the opportunity to buy beautiful Scottish skirts or typical garments of the best Cashmere the world, the Scotsman, as well as his Whisky, also the best in the world that they give and it is produced in these beautiful lands. In this exciting and varied day we are going to visit one of its most beautiful distilleries to know all its manufacturing process and taste it. To continue dreaming and most importantly, living this incredible and precious fairy tale, we are going to have dinner and sleep on the edge of one of the most beautiful lakes from Scotland and it is very difficult to choose but we are going to allow that whim for you!
DAY 6: Adventure and Loch Ness!
Regions: Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle and Cairngorms National Park!
We know it, day by day which is more exciting, varied and totally incredible for its beauty and activities. For that very reason all our Tours are designed and especially this one, so that you can experience the wonderful and green diversity of the most beautiful country in the world according to the surveys of international tourism magazines in 2017; Scotland!!!
There we go again, there is no one to stop us !, going up the famous Caledonian Canal that crosses the whole country from the cold North Sea al Atlantic Ocean, we went through their locks level, since some lakes are higher than others and we embark on an adventure, we are going to navigate through the mythical Lake Ness in search of its shy inhabitant Nessie and disembark in the ancient ruins of his Urquhart Castle, whose oldest stones date back to the year 600! We will take it! No, we can't get enough of this adventure, let's go to a famous adventure park located in a dense forest outdoors where you can; get on at zip lines like Tarzan, visit the ancient forest, log cabin, water sports, fairground rides, or simply relax and have a drink in its cozy cafeteria. We cannot miss a quick visit to the capital of the Highlands no known limits; Inverness and… .. we surprise you again, we are going to spend the night in an incredible town and mountain hotel crossed by a beautiful river in the middle of the stately and cold Cairngorms National Park!. Cozy dinner after this bucolic day that has left us in awe!
DAY 7: Historical and Castles Day!
Regions: Cairngorms Nature Reserve and the Kingdom of Fife!
Well, even to us it gives us some pain every time we have to finish this magic tale, but there is no reason. Today is another surprising last day before arriving at the Victorian and ancient Edinburgh, Scottish Capital. During today we will enjoy many and varied visits, one day less asset physically for you but very very interesting. From the wonderful town of Braemar some of the most impressive Castles / Palace in all of Scotland; the glamis castle and its Ghosts! We visit one of the most ghostly Castles in Scotland, a country full of legends and mischievous ghosts. Since we already feel like one more Scotsman and we have lived adventures and practiced sports that perhaps they did not even dream of in their time, we will try to greet each other, if they dare to appear…. We will tell you some of their stories. This magnificent Castle is one of the main visits today but there is much more. We visited one wooden frigates oldest in the UK; "The Unicorn Frigate", just as it was in its active time with its cannons, wooden decks etc. We did not overlook the old and important university city of St Andrew, cradle of Golf, Yes, Scotland and specifically St Andrew also saw the birth of this wonderful sport, among many other things, in addition to being the city that gave rise to the Scottish flag as it is said that the relics of the Saint Andrew the Apostle they came and stayed here. Well, our turn comes to the manor Edinburgh that we will show you in all its splendor the next day plus another comforting dinner and rest. We promise you that never in your entire life will you be able to forget or remove from your interior the beautiful sensations that you have experienced enjoying with us in Scotland! you will tell us.
DAY 8: "The Athens of the North", World Heritage Site!
Regions: The beautiful Victorian city of Edinburgh, Capital of Scotland!
On our last day until you decide to return to enjoy this beautiful country with us again, and after our incredible film trip through the land of dreams, today we are going to visit Edinburgh world heritage site and capital of this wonderful country called Scotland or Alba in Gaelic, its original language. Edinburgh is seated on 7 volcanic hills, two good examples of this that we will see are the two volcanic hills that are at the two ends of the famous "Royal Mile" or "Royal Mile"; the rock on which the Edinburgh castle and the mountain "Arthur Seat" or "Throne of Arthur" . In addition to visiting the castle, we will also visit the remains of the ancient city hoy underground. We will walk through the Old and New Towns seeing incredible Victorian buildings for which Edinburgh is a World Heritage Site, the writers museum since this is a city with a very large university and literary tradition with writers like Sir Walter Scott (Ivanhoe, Rob Roy), Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes), Robert Louis Stevenson (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde) the famous poet Robert Burns and the monument to a tallest writer in the world: sir walter scott monument! Among others. We will walk the Royal Mile to see the exteriors of the Royal Palace or Holyrood Palace. But, in case we have not had enough surprises and visits yet, this is only half of this surprising day. We will enjoy the views of the capital from the mountain of Calton Hill, two impressive cathedrals and the "darkest" corners of medieval Edinburgh in the Ghost bus tour in addition to the breathtaking and famous cemetery of Greyfriar's. Incredible, we will end the day with a great friendship dinner in one of the restaurants more emblematic from the city. We do not say goodbye, after this wonderful trip we hope to see you again here, in Scotland, the earth Celta dreamlike!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- LAKE NESS AND URQUHART CASTLE CRUISE (both included)
- ST ANDREWS CATHEDRAL (Included)
- LINLITHGOW PALACE (entrance included)
- SAFARI PARK (entrance included)
- MONUMENT TO WILLIAM WALLACE (entrance included)
- VISIT CELTIC MUSEUM CABIN (entrance included)
- ADVENTURE PARK AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES (entrance and activities included)
- STIRLING CASTLE (entrance included)
- LAKE RANNOCH
- WALKS THROUGH SEVERAL LAKES AND WATER FALLS
- TWO HOUR CRUISE ON LAKE KATRINA (included)
- BRACKLINN FALLS
- MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE (included)
- PASS OF THE DUKE
- GLAMIS CASTLE (entrance included)
- loch lochy
- LAKE TUMMEL
- ZIP LINE PARK (included)
- BLAIR CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- CRUISE AND EXCURSION THROUGH LAKE LOMOND ISLANDS (included)
- EDINBURGH CASTLE (entrance included)
- WALK THROUGH EXOTIC GARDENS (entrance included)
- DOUNE CASTLE (exterior)
- ST ANDREWS CASTLE (entrance included)
- EDINBURGH GHOST BUS TOUR (included)
- DUNDEE HARBOR
- UNICORN FRAGE (entrance included)
- PATTACK FALLS
- DUNBLANE CATHEDRAL
- DALWHINNIE SCOTLAND WHISKEY DISTILLERY (entrance included)
- QUEEN'S VIEW
- FORT AUGUSTUS
- EDINBURGH UNDERGROUND CITY (entrance included)
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All Activities the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 8 DAYS AND 8 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 8 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: email@example.com
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
JUST THE TOUR OPTION:
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £925
- From 4 to 8 people: £860
- From 8 people: £786
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1926 / Option 2: £1686
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £2118 / Option 2: £1854 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1733 / Option 2: £1517
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1348 / Option 2: £1180
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1790 / Option 2: £1567
- From 9 people: Option 1: £1637 / Option 2: £1433
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £2118 / Option 2: £1854
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £2329 / Option 2: £2039 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1906 / Option 2: £1668
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1482 / Option 2: £1297
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1969 / Option 2: £1724
- From 9 people: Option 1: £1800 / Option 2: £1575
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 200
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: alodgings; 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: accommodations; 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £250 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale