The Wonders of Scotland & Skye Tour
The Treasures and the wonderful diversity of Scotland to the beautiful West Coast!
TOUR OF 4 DAYS + 3 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATION + COMPLETE BREAKFAST INCLUDED
Optional Dinners and Airport Transfers
765 Miles / 1230 Km
March to September
In this wonderful Tour - Holidays we are going to show you a magnificent selection of the great Treasures and corners what hides the wonderful SCOTLAND - ALBA!. For those of you who only have four days, you cannot opt for a better one selection and wonderful circuit designed to make you feel all the aspects of this wonderful and ancient Celtic land made up of some 790 islands and jagged coastlines! From the huge National Parks, to great lakes and lush forests until one essential selection of historic castles, bucolic villages e incredible, jagged and wild coastlines and cliffs, you have it all in this wonderful Tour made to make you feel and vibrate with emotions and sensations with the ancient but modern at the same time SCOTLANDWhat are you waiting for? This and much more is what you are going to live with us.
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- Isle of Skye
- Ross and Cromarty
- The Caledonian Canal
- Loch Ness Lochaber
- The Kingdom of Fife
- Cairngorms National Park
- Glen coe
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- and much more!
DAY 1: Historical and Fun Day!
Regions: The Kingdom of Fife & Perthshire!
Eager to start this beautiful Tour or Holiday Circuit? Well, let's start the adventure! First and well-deserved stop; the beautiful town of South Queensferry; where the Queen of Scots landed after crossing the Firth of Forth from The Kingdom of Fife Scottish kings house where we will go later. Here we can admire the beautiful houses of the main street from the XNUMXth century, some of them and typical of towns further north in the Highlands. We will also see the three bridges, impressive constructions of the largest in the world in their characteristics and for which one of them is a World Heritage Site. Well, today is a day of great treasures and jewels of the beauty of this great country and we are going to see it in places like the luxurious Glamis Castle with his six naughty ghosts, three-masted boat made of wood that made one of the first expeditions to Antarctica on "Discovery"Or the beautiful St Andrews; cradle of Golf and with the ruins of the cathedral in its largest day in all of Scotland, its Castle or its ancient University, the first in Scotland and the third in the entire English-speaking world. We will not miss a walk in the middle of nature to see some incredible views and waterfalls at the same time as the quintessential Victorian Scottish town; Pitlochry, where we will have dinner and rest in one of its magnificent Victorian hotels!
DAY 2: Incredible Landscapes, day in the middle of Nature!
Regions: Cairngorms National Park, Loch Ness and Ross & Cromarty!
Good Morning! Yes, very good, today we had a hearty and typical Scottish breakfast as we are going to need it. Today is a beautiful day in nature for the most part. We are going to take small walks through enchanted lakes by magic Fairies and goblins, incredible journeys through the wild Natural Park largest in all of Scotland with its rivers, mountains and inhospitable landscapes and well chosen for its beauty by the British Royal family where they have their Castle deprived of Balmoral, until the visit of one of the most beautiful and picturesque distilleries of the best Whiskey of the world; the Scotch, since we are in the land of the "water of life" as the ancients called Picts to this liquor produced naturally with the waters of the country. We travel and visit also on this beautiful day the Capital of the Highlands; Inverness, city without demarcation and that presides over the beautiful Highlands of Scotland! We hope that you dose your energies well throughout this wild day because we are going to "assault" the mysterious and enormous Loch Ness at its Urquhart Castle, we will try to spot Nessie from the top of its tower! But, we still have the most inhospitable stretch, we will cross the desolate and wild region of Ross & Cromarty seeing its natural landscapes to get to rest at the "Jewel of the Highlands": Plockton! A beautiful little town with its little houses painted white and facing a closed and bucolic bay and tropical trees in a microclimate that is not ideal for them and where some movies have been shot. Here in the "Jewel of the Highlands"We are going to rest and dine happily on this beautiful day.
DAY 3: Magical and mysterious day!
Regions: The beautiful Isle of Skye!
Well hey, what awaits us today! The incredible and wild landscapes that we enjoyed yesterday have already left you living in the land of dreams and the exteriors of many films have been filmed in Scotland; the sagas of "Harry Potter", "The Immortals", "Outlander", "Game of Thrones", many scenes from various of the movies of "James Bond 007" with one of its Scottish-born protagonists, since Sean Connery was born in the beautiful Athens of the North: Edinburgh, others like "Transforms", "King Arthur and the legend of the sword", "Prometeus", "Snow White and the Hunter" or "My Good Friend the Giant, BFG" by Steven Spielberg have been shot here, on the beautiful island of Skye!, which we are going to go through today on a day as beautiful as yesterday or even more! We are going to sail on a boat in the Atlantic Ocean with windows in the bottom of his helmet watching the sea bottom and also visit incredible postcard landscapes with green mountains, lakes and movie cliffs! We will be at points like "The fairy pool”Where we will walk for an hour or so to see the beautiful waterways, the cliff of Kilt Rock, Neist Point, the filmed "Old Man of Storr" and we will sleep and have dinner today in the beautiful capital of the island; Portree or "Puerto del Rey" with its photographed bay of colored houses. Movie Day!!!
DAY 4: Landscapes and Castles!
Regions: Lochaber and Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park!
What to tell you about today! This Tour / Vacation is totally incredible for its Natural beauty and the most beautiful landscapes in all of Scotland! The whole Tour is incredibly beautiful and today it is no less so. After our succulent breakfast on the Island of Skye we are going to start our last but equally beautiful day still in the Highlands and discovering more jewels of the magnificent Alba as Scotland was originally called by its indigenous Celtic peoples; the Picts! We headed towards the impressive skye bridge over the Atlantic Ocean to visit the romantic and bucolic Eilean Donan Castle!; Postal castle and image of Alba par excellence and which we can only access on foot crossing a medieval bridge over the sea, occupied by Spanish regiments in the Jacobite wars of the XNUMXth century It is a Scottish icon of its own uniqueness that we are going to explore in depth today! We have some of the most incredible landscapes in the entire country, such as the Valley of Tears; Glen Coe, the Glennfinan Viaduct and Lake Hogwarts School of Magic in Harry Potter and where the prince disembarked "Bonnie Charles Edward Stuart" in the XNUMXth century or the visit to Fort William, at the foot of Ben Nevis or the snowy mountain and outdoor capital of the UK in the middle of the famous Caledonian Channel! These are some of our visits and activities on the beautiful day today before arriving at the beautiful Edinburgh, while still seeing the Doune Castle where scenes from the famous series have been filmed "Game of Thrones" or "Outlander" among other. We hope that you never wake up from this wonderful dream in the land of legends and that you visit it again with us, Scotland can never be forgotten, it remains very much within everyone who comes to know it!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- THE ENCHANTED FOREST
- EILEAN DONAN CASTLE (entrance included)
- PORTREE (Skye)
- SOTH QUEENSFERRY AND THE THREE BRIDGES
- KILT ROCK CLIFF (Skye)
- GLENFINNAN VIADUCT
- ST ANDREWS CATHEDRAL AND CASTLE
- THE HERMITAGE (ride)
- THE FAIRY POOLS (walking excursion)
- GLAMIS CASTLE (entrance included)
- PITLOCHRY (ride)
- ROYAL LOCHNAGAR WHISKEY DISTILLERY (entrance included)
- FORT WILLIAM
- QUIARING (Skye)
- ROSS & CROMARTY
- BOAT RIDE VIEWING THE SEA BOTTOM (included)
- DOUNE CASTLE
- ISLAND OF SKYE!
- URQUHART CASTLE & LAGO NESS (entrance included)
- NEIST POINT (Skye)
- KILT ROCK CLIFF
- DISCOVERY BOAT (entrance included)
- UIG (Skye)
- OLD MAN OF STORR (Skye)
- THREE SISTERS
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Todas, the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 3 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
AVAILABLE DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Consult for other departure and return points.
Available in private and your dates !. No price increase from two people. Check availability.
DEPARTURE DATES 2021 SCHEDULED:
- Wednesday March 24; Special Price Promotion: £ 576 (option 2)
- Tuesday 27 April.
- Wednesday 12 May.
- Wednesday June 9.
- Sunday June 27.
- Wednesday 7 July.
- Wednesday August 11; Special Price Promotion: £ 633 (option 2)
- Wednesday 8 September.
- Wednesday 6 October.
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
TOUR CIRCUIT PRICES - HOLIDAYS PER PERSON:
On dates to choose from just two people and under availability.
Option "Just the Tour":
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £475
- From 4 to 8 people: £440
- From 8 people: £399
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
All Inclusive Options:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £768 / Option 2: £678
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £844 / Option 2: £745
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £759 / Option 2: £610
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £537 / Option 2: £474
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £714 / Option 2: £630
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £652 / Option 2: £576
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £844 / Option 2: £745
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £928 / Option 2: £819
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £759 / Option 2: £670
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £590 / Option 2: £520
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £784 / Option 2: £692
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £717 / Option 2: £633
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 90
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: add to the price £ 30 per night in Option 2 and £ 50 per night in Option 1.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Reservations: GBP 100 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days before the start.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% the rest 30 days before the start of our services and 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: payment of the Book Now and the rest 30 days before from the beginning of our services.
- One payment in full to reserve. Additional discount of 2% in the total price if this payment is made in full at least 90 days before from the beginning of our services. Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Payments by bank transfers. Consult other methods.
- Prices at current value at the time of payments.
- You can proceed to the reservation of your Tour and Holidays, places, options and payment methods through the button "I want to book this Tour" below, the side tab "Reserve" or select your preferences with more options in the following drop down form HERE.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 British Pounds from 16 years of age and up to 25 Pounds for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- Historic Edinburgh Walking Tour Pack: Most of our programs include this day with entry to Edinburgh Castle, plus visit to the Underground City, Ghost Bus Tour and other guided tours. If it is not included in the chosen program, there is the possibility of adding this day. Prices on our website.
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At “ScotlandTrips International” our selection of usual accommodations is above average on the same rating scales that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without thereby stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and location of the accommodation, as is customary in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- ID card or passport: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Consult the Terms of Sale