Tour the Highlands, Loch Ness, Caledonian Canal & Isle of Skye!
The classic Jewels of Scotland combined with others of equal beauty in an innovative design for you! - Great content concentrated in 3 days!
TOUR OF 3 DAYS + 2 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATION + COMPLETE BREAKFAST INCLUDED
Optional Dinners and Airport Transfers
715 Miles / 1.150 Km
March to October
Scotland or Alba; is one of most beautiful countries in the world as reflected in prestigious tourism publications and traveler surveys. It is for this reason that we have decided design this wonderful and magnificent Tour, so that those who only have three days can enjoy the most of Scotland through this incredible and wonderful combination of the most visited jewels of Scotland and its classics as well as many other equally wonderful and necessary points to see. In this great Tour you can enjoy all the essentials to visit and live in Scotland and many others bucolic brushstrokes of our experience equally famous that, in a three day circuit They are usually left out due to lack of time, but here we offer them through this lovely tour, so that nothing is left in the inkwell. You will take one complete and unforgettable image of the bucolic and historical Scotland in just three days, let's go!
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay..
- Regions to visit: The Isle of Skye!
- The Caledonian Canal
- Ness Lake
- Kintail State
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Glen coe
- inverness shire
- Cairngorms National Park and much more!
DAY 1: Incredible Landscapes and Castles!
Regions: Perthshire & Cairngorms National Park!
Ready? Well, we are going to enjoy ourselves, we are going to experience Scotland as one more native, we are going to see the most impressive and tourist jewels par excellence of the wonderful Alba but from a local point of view and with an exclusive design. We started almost without leaving Edinburgh capital of this legendary country, stopping in the beautiful town of south queensferry, former connecting point for the Queen's Ferry as its name suggests by which it traveled from North Queensferry on the Kingdom of fife to Edinburgh. Here are installed the three huge bridges from the Firth of Forth and due to its impressive structure one of them is a World Heritage Site! This beautiful village could well be a village in the Highlands or Highlands due to its characteristics that we will see. Well, we have almost the whole day ahead of us and many jewels that could have been taken from a fairy tale, but they are real, this is SCOTLAND! We head to National Park largest in Alba and inhospitable in many of its points but incredibly beautiful. We will see the real village of dunkeld, we will visit a enchanted Forest, the beauty pitlochry; tourist town par excellence given its great beauty of the Victorian era, the white and great Blair castle with its forest, deer and gardens that could well be the house of the fairies of a tale and the picturesque village of BraemarIn addition to view of the queen, known as the most beautiful in Scotland, we are going to cross truly unforgettable landscapes to end up resting in the capital of the Hihglands; Inverness guarded by its imposing castle!
DAY 2: Heaven; Isle of Skye!
Regions: The mythical Loch Ness and The Isle of Skye!
Second and mythical day; come to Scotland and not visit the Lake Ness or the Isle of Skye It is something that you would never forgive each other and visiting them together on the same day can be said to be visiting heaven! The brushstrokes of green and beautiful landscapes that we have gathered and combined in this incredible and new day for you are incredible, it is a truly impressive tour and designed with the greatest of devotions that this incredible film country processes us and it is not a saying. Alba en Gaelic Scottish is a country made up of 790 islands and islets, They are some formations and mountain ranges that must be seen to give credit to these impressive images, throughout this whole Scotland and specifically the mysterious Isle of Skye have been chosen for historical films such as: "Chariots of Fire "," James Bond 007 "," The Immortals "," King Arthur and the legend of the Sword " or directors like Steven Spielberg! Not only are we going to navigate the deep and mysterious Loch Ness with its more than 36 km long, but we are going to disembark and assault its ancient castle of Urquhart to then pass through sites of historical battles such as the shiel valley, the state of Kintail, to reach the bucolic Isle of Skye and visit it practically in its entirety; from distillery of the best whiskey in the world the "Scotch”To the beautiful views and mountains of Quiraing, Kilt Rock, Neist Point, Old man of Storr, The beauty Portrait with its bay of colorful houses where we will have dinner and rest inside this incredible Island of Cinema!
DAY 3: Incredible Lakes and Castles!
Regions: Lochaber and Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park!
Perplexed by so much natural beauty right? We hope so, but today there is still more! We have a full Scottish breakfast for breakfast to regain strength and we are going to let Alba reach the depths of our being, you will never forget her! She does not allow anyone to visit her, we can assure you of this. Today's Itinerary would be equally unforgivable not to visit so you are going to live it; green valleys and towering mountains as in the landscape of Glen coe or the valley of tears, the filmed Glenfinnan Viaduct and its lake in "Harry Potter"; Most important historically by the landing of the prince Bonnie Charles Edward Stuart in the Jacobite wars, Fort William as the center of Caledonian Canal that unites the North Sea Scotsman with Atlantic Ocean crossing the whole country and at the foot of Ben Nevis or the Snow Mountain, the romantic Eilean Donan Castle which can only be accessed on foot over a medieval bridge and the cover of most of the publications of the Scottish tourist office and occupied by Spanish regiments in the XNUMXth century or the largest lake in the whole of the United Kingdom the grandiose Loch Lomond They will impact you in such a way that well, it will take a lot for you to wake up from this dream come true and we will be here, in Alba, the land of legends, waiting for you to visit it again! A pleasure to have enjoyed it with you!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- SOTH QUEENSFERRY AND THE THREE BRIDGES
- THE ENCHANTED FOREST
- MINI CRUISE BY LAKE NESS (included)
- PITLOCHRY (ride)
- LAKE TUMMEL Views.
- BLAIR CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- SKYE ISLAND
- GLEN SHIEL (KINTAIL STATE)
- NEIST POINT (skye)
- TALISKER DISTILLERY (entrance included)
- KILT ROCK CLIFF (skye)
- FORT WILLIAM
- EILEAN DONAN CASTLE (entrance included)
- UIG (skye)
- GLENFINNAN VIADUCT
- QUIRAING (skye)
- BRAEMAR CASTLE
- OLD MAN OF STORR (skye)
- THREE SISTERS
- URQUHART CASTLE (entrance included)
- PORTREE (skye)
- LUSS & LAGO LOMOND
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All Activities the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 2 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
JUST THE TOUR OPTION:
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £350
- From 4 to 8 people: £325
- From 8 people: £297
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £564 / Option 2: £504
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £620 / Option 2: £555 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £507 / Option 2: £453
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £394 / Option 2: £352
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £524 / Option 2: £468
- From 9 people: Option 1: £479 / Option 2: £428
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £620 / Option 2: £555
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £733 / Option 2: £610 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £558 / Option 2: £499
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £434 / Option 2: £388
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £576 / Option 2: £515
- From 9 people: Option 1: £527 / Option 2: £470
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 75
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £100 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale