Scotland Complete Tour & Isle of Skye
Spectacular and magical landscapes across the distant and wild North and West coasts
8 DAYS TOUR + 8 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATIONS + COMPLETE BREAKFAST + AIRPORT TRANSFER INCLUDED!
1.235 Miles / 2.000 Km
April to October
In this incredible and very complete Tour / Vacation program, which also includes the famous Route 500 !, you will feel all the beauty of this mystical and beautiful country of cinema. Listed by the main travel guides in 2017 as the most precious country in the world, we are going to take you through all its diverse landscapes, facets and colors so that you will end this precious vacation feeling like another Scottish and having tasted all its flavors and people.
At Edinburgh and all its Victorian history up to far north coast at the edge of the country with the cold north seas looking towards him Norwegian Sea and enjoying the wild and jagged Northwest coast with all its beaches of white sand, Cliffs, throats deep undermined by rivers, caves and grottos, forests and lakes, fishing villages and their colorful bays and the super filmed and loved island for the cinema of Skye, until the two great National parks with their castles and palaces from movies on the edge of wonderful Scottish lakes. You will not miss any of their landscapes or facets, you are going to know real Scotland, deep Scotland, through even small cruises on boats to visit bucolic islets with seals, maybe we will see some dolphin or whale, we will try to sharpen our sight by boat. In addition, as in all our Tours the typical cruise through the Loch Ness in search of Nessie. It's one of the More complete tours that can be offered to know and live the different flavors of this wonderful country called Scotland or Alba, leaving us nothing along the way, we won't go through it no let's stop and live it. Distilleries of the most famous brands Scotch, the best in the world, ancient Pictish villages of the firsts Celtic peoples who inhabited this wonderful island …… This is one of our Top Tours, you are not going to miss visiting any aspect of Scotland, but we guarantee that what you are going to miss is Scotland in itself when you leave, surely you will return and we will be delighted to receive you.
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- The far north
- Cairngorms National Park
- The Kingdom of Fife
- Isle of Skye
- The Moray Fjord
- The Royal Deeside
- Dundee & Angus
- Ness Lake
- The Highlands
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
- Ross & Cromarty
- The Caledonian Canal
- Lochaber and much more!
DAY 1: Historical day; Castles and Forests!
Regions: The Kingdom of Fife, Aberdeenshire & Perthshire
Get ready, it's our first day and we start with main courses. Visiting the touristic Scottish village of queensferry in the fiord from the river Forth and views of the three bridges cataloged in their characteristics with more than two and a half kilometers as one of the longest bridges in the world and Heritage at Unesco. From here to Kingdom of Fife!. We crossed the joyous and historic Kingdom of Fife where it is said that its inhabitants are the happiest and most cheerful Scots in the whole country. In this ancient Scottish region lived the first Kings and Queens of this bucolic country. From this our first day, you will feel like all our Tours and days are full of wonderful and interesting content and visits. We continue towards St. Andrews, the town that gives meaning to the Scottish flag where the relics of the apostle were San Andrés and cradle of Golf, we will see the oldest golf course or club in the world, a mecca for lovers of this interesting sport. Do you already have the feeling of being totally surprised with the wonders that we have visited? Well, it is only half of the great day that awaits us. We head to perhaps the most glamorous castle in all of Scotland; the Glamis Castle with their curious ghosts, this grandiose and historic building is going to surprise us. After this impressive experience, we changed rooms on the same day. We set course to cross the wild and inhospitable Cairngomrs Natural Park, the largest in Scotland, but not before visiting the bucolic town of Pitlochry. With all these emotions in a single and really complete day, we will also rest and have dinner deservedly in the city of Scottish granite; Aberdeen! Incredible first day …….
DAY 2: Beautiful and Varied day; Whiskey Distillery, Pictos and travel to the past!
Regions: Aberdeenshire & Moray Fjord
We are going there, we are going for the second day already full of emotions and energy, we are going to need them throughout this magnificent Tour and today too. Let's have a good time! As we do in all our Tours, we are going to make you live and enjoy an amazing mix of jewels most representative and visited of Scotland together with our "Secrets" sprinkled between them. Today is a special day for us, it is because it is one of our "secret" routes and more unique. Our first activity today will be a short walk through the center of the overwhelming granite city, we will show you some of its most emblematic buildings. From there… .. a day full of different flavors, colors and views, you are not going to be able to mislead your attention for a single minute because… .. they are waiting for us throughout the day; ancient Celtic settlements, Castles like Cawdor with fairytale gardens, perhaps the most famous in all of Scotland and one of the oldest distilleries of the best whiskey Scotch !, where you will soon recognize some of the brands that produce known around the world as Chivas Regal. We will see also Bronze Age dolmens that take us to another time as they did with the protagonist of the famous series of Outlander! Battlefields in time of wars Jacobites sadly known and we rest today after this incredible second day, guarded by its castle, in the wonderful capital without known limits of the highlands or Highlands Scottish: Inverness !!!
Let's go to the adventure; Are you ready? Our first stop is the wonderful and huge Lake Ness and Urquhart Castle where the first remains of the area date back to the year 600. Our friend could well hide in this famous lake Nessie, we are going to surf in a cruise by the lake with more fresh water of all the British Isles in search, to see if we are lucky !. From here we are going to visit among many other wonderful views a French style palace with their brand new gardens looking at North Sea that will leave us surprised, a magnificent palace in the land of the ancient castles par excellence, we will delve into its secrets visiting it from the inside. Going up the east coast we will arrive at an ancient city of origin Viking and we will visit your old castle on the edge of some towering cliffs in full and cold North Sea; we arrived to; Wick, where we are going to enjoy a wonderful dinner and hotel.
DAY 4: The distant and mysterious North coast!
Regions: Highlands: Sutherland & Caithness!
After a good rest and dinner today is a day of incredible landscapes, cliffs and beaches of white sand, yes, in Scotland, in the North Sea and looking to the horizon towards Norway and the Orkney Islands where some of the soldiers of Spanish ships of the invincible navy settled and were welcomed after the battle of the English Channel in 1588. Today's route can be described as “mysterious”Because of how far we are from the most populated areas of Scotland, the northernmost coast It is an almost "wild" and inhospitable area not because of its inhabitants, but because of the few who live here. We will visit incredible today Rocky formations exits from the sea in huge cliffs (Duncansby Head) en John O'Groats, various headlights among them the northernmost of the main island, the wonderful views of Dunnet Head and the last one built in Scotland as well as the famous Castle of Mey. Between Caves mysterious like "Smoo Cave" en durness ruins of ancient castles by the sea like that of "Sinclair" and jagged beaches we came to ullapool, the beautiful coastal and fishing village with all its houses painted white to rest. A day of incredible movie “Sceneries” and designed for you !!!
DAY 5: The wild Scottish Northwest coast!
Regions: Sutherland & Ross. Applecross Peninsula!
Come on, we must wake up! we know you will be by now trying to assimilate all the incredible landscapes and castles that you have seen among many other things, but now we are going to see each other Wild seals, yes, seals in their natural state in small inland islands or islets where they have their resting place, they will look at us curiously while we sail on a boat trip to have a coffee on one of these small islands with incredible views. On our way today we will see; impressive waterfalls carving the stone in its path "making" beautiful "throats", beautiful grounds natural views inner islands and elevated as well as another of our great little ones "secrets"In the wonderful region of west ross an incredible white sand bay and on the jagged peninsula of applecross. We will also delve into the small ecosystem of torridon, with its Mediterranean-type pines deformed by the wind, continuing to show you a wonderful picture: one of the fishing villages more bucolic and photographed with their own island in the wild and cropped West Coast, to get to the jewel of the Highlands: Plockton, with its typical white painted houses and its palm trees in the inner bay, where hopefully we will see live music in the local pub and we will have dinner to retire to a well-deserved and comfortable rest, because the next day more wonderful landscapes await us; the Isle of Skye!
DAY 6: Cliffs and film landscapes.
Regions: The Isle of Skye in full
Exciting day !. Surely you have heard of the Isle of Skye !, everyone who comes to Scotland wants to know the Isle of Skye, it is not strange because it is one of the most beautiful islands in Scotland but the most and we are talking about the most beautiful and wild islands by their nature of all Europe! For this same reason, many famous films have been shot here, including some; “BFG My Friend the Giant” by Steven Spielberg (2016), “Stardust” (2007), “Prometeus” (2012), “Macbeth” (2015), “The Land that Time Forgot” (1975), “Transformers; the last King ”(2017),“ 47 Ronin ”(2013) with Keanu Reeves or“ King Arthur; The Legend of the Sword ”(2017) and we could continue… .. with this we give you numerous reasons and reasons why it is almost essential to visit and tour this magnificent and huge Scottish island and that is what we are going to do today almost in its entirety. Incredible visits such as the distant lighthouse of "Neist Point", the famous cliff of "Kilt Rock", el "Old Man of Storr" and its famous capital Portree or "Puerto del Rey" en Gaelic, with its characteristic colored houses in its beautiful bay, will accompany us today in which if the weather allows us, we will take small walks. Today we will have dinner and sleep at the foot of the impressive Skye's bridge!
DAY 7: Harry Potter and Eilean Donan's Castle!
Regions: Lochaber & Trossachs National Park!
Still today in the Highlands and our last day, we are going to continue enjoying landscapes that we do not give credit to and we believe only exist in movies, but they have been shot here, in Scotland or Alba in its original language on Scottish Gaelic. We will not have missed for our entire Vacation Tour to see some of the famous highland cows with her long hair or Scottish Pipers touching the edge of a magnificent lake like other characteristic pictures of this wonderful country. Also today, on our last day, we have great content and diversity of views. We left the Isle of Skye and surprise; the Eilean Donan castle, a refuge for Spanish soldiers in the XNUMXth century and a castle on the cover of the most famous magazines and websites of the Scottish Tourist Office, we cannot stop visiting this so-called "The Most Romantic Castle" from Scotland accessed by a bridge and located on a small island. Films such as "The Immortals" (Highlander) in (1986) with Chirstopher Lambert or the proud to be Scottish Sean Connery or “James Bond OO7; The world is never enough ”(1999). But our adventure does not end here, you remember the scenes in Harry Potter of the viaduct through which the train passes? let's visit it, Glenfinnan filmed and famous for said movie saga and its lake shiel where the magic school of Hogwarts, is most famous historically for the disembarkation of the exiled prince "Bonnie Charles Edward Stuart" or Carlos Eduardo Estuardo in his legitimate attempt to assault the throne of Great Britain in the wars Jacobites Scottish. Passing by Fort William "Capital of outdoor sports" of the whole UK and where the highest mountain in the whole UK is located; Ben Nevis or the snowy mountain, we will cross the "Valley of tears" o Glencoe, where films such as "Skyfall 007", "Braveheart" or scenes of "Harry Potter". We gradually close our eyes to retain this wonderful dream that we have lived in our soul forever and that is where we will always remember it, feeling it every time we close our eyes. We crossed the second largest National park in Scotland that of "The Trossachs", with views like that of the town of killin or Doune Castle where scenes of "Game of Thrones" or "Outlander" We will finish our day to reach the Scottish capital: Edinburgh, which we will visit the next day to end this wonderful vacation with our friendship dinner!
DAY 8: "The Athens of the North", World Heritage Site!
Regions: The beautiful Victorian city of Edinburgh, Capital of Scotland!
On our last day until you decide to return to enjoy this beautiful country with us again, and after our incredible film trip through the land of dreams, today we are going to visit Edinburgh world heritage site and capital of this wonderful country called Scotland or Alba in Gaelic, its original language. Edinburgh is seated on 7 volcanic hills, two good examples of this that we will see are the two volcanic hills that are at the two ends of the famous "Royal Mile" or "Royal Mile"; the rock on which the Edinburgh castle and the mountain "Arthur Seat" or "Throne of Arthur" . In addition to visiting the castle, we will also visit the remains of the ancient city hoy underground. We will walk through the Old and New Towns seeing incredible Victorian buildings for which Edinburgh is a World Heritage Site, the writers museum since this is a city with a very large university and literary tradition with writers like Sir Walter Scott (Ivanhoe, Rob Roy), Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes), Robert Louis Stevenson (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde) the famous poet Robert Burns and the monument to a tallest writer in the world: sir walter scott monument! Among others. We will walk the Royal Mile to see the exteriors of the Royal Palace or Holyrood Palace. But, in case we have not had enough surprises and visits yet, this is only half of this surprising day. We will enjoy the views of the capital from the mountain of Calton Hill, two impressive cathedrals and the "darkest" corners of medieval Edinburgh in the Ghost bus tour in addition to the breathtaking and famous cemetery of Greyfriar's. Incredible, we will end the day with a great friendship dinner in one of the restaurants more emblematic from the city. We do not say goodbye, after this wonderful trip we hope to see you again here, in Scotland, the earth Celta dreamlike!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour!
- LAKE NESS AND URQUHART CASTLE CRUISE (both included)
- GLAMIS CASTLE & GARDENS (entrance included)
- DOUNE CASTLE (exterior)
- CELTIC SETTLEMENT VISIT (entrance included)
- KILT ROCK CLIFF (skye)
- CATHEDRAL & CASTLE OF ST. ANDREWS (both tickets included)
- WHISKEY DISTILLERY STRATHISLA (Chivas Regal) (entrance included)
- CRUISE AND 3 HOUR WALK TO SEE SEALS IN THE “SUMMER” ISLANDS (included)
- CLIFFS OF OLD CASTLE OF WICK
- QUARING (skye)
- DUNNET LIGHTHOUSE
- CULLODEN MOOR BATTLEFIELD
- JOHN O'GROATS
- THE VALLEY OF THE FAIRIES!
- THURSO AND THE FAR NORTH
- EDINBURGH CASTLE (entrance included)
- SMOO CAVE CAVE!
- CASTLE AND GARDENS OF CAWDOR (entrance included)
- Glen Coe
- DUNCANSBY HEAD LIGHTHOUSE
- DUNROBIN CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- RED POINT
- GLENFINNAN VIADUCT AND LAKE!
- WALK THROUGH THE CITY OF GRANITE: ABERDEEN!
- TONGUE BAY
- KILLIN & FALLS OF DOCHART
- SOUTH QUEENSFERRY
- CELTIC DOLMENES!
- FORT WILLIAM
- ASSYNT & WEST ROSS REGIONS!
- CASTLE OF MEY (entrance included)
- CLIFFS AND SINCLAIR CASTLE!
- PORTREE (skye)
- EILEAN DONAN CASTLE (entrance included)
- ISLAND OF SKYE!
- CORRIESHALLOCH THROAT
- INVEREWE GARDENS
- NEIST POINT LIGHTHOUSE
- RUINS OF ARDVERECK CASTLE
- OLD MAN OF STORR (skye)
- THE THREE BRIDGES OF EDINBURGH
- UNDERGROUND CITY OF EDINBURGH (entrance included)
- EDINBURGH GHOST BUS TOUR (included)
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Todas, the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TRANSFERS FROM AND TO THE AIRPORT.
- TOUR OF 8 DAYS AND 8 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 8 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
AVAILABLE DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Consult for other departure and return points.
Available in private and your dates !. No price increase from two people. Check availability.
DEPARTURE DATES 2021 SCHEDULED:
- Monday April 12; Special Price Promotion: £ 1269 (option 2)
- Saturday 1 May.
- Tuesday June 1.
- Thursday 1 July.
- Monday 2 August.
- Wednesday 1 September; Special Price Promotion: £ 1269 (option 2)
- Friday 1 October.
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
TOUR CIRCUIT PRICES - HOLIDAYS PER PERSON:
On dates to choose from just two people and under availability.
Option "Just the Tour":
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £925
- From 4 to 8 people: £860
- From 8 people: £786
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
All Inclusive Options:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1734 / Option 2: £1494
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £1907 / Option 2: £1673
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1560 / Option 2: £1344
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1213 / Option 2: £1045
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1612 / Option 2: £1389
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £1473 / Option 2: £1269
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1907 / Option 2: £1643
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £2097 / Option 2: £1807
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1716 / Option 2: £1478
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1334 / Option 2: £1150
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1773 / Option 2: £1527
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £1620 / Option 2: £1396
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 180
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: add to the price £ 30 per night in Option 2 and £ 50 per night in Option 1.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Reservations: GBP 250 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days before the start.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% the rest 30 days before the start of our services and 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: payment of the Book and the rest 30 days before from the beginning of our services.
- One payment in full to reserve. Additional discount of 2% in the total price if this payment is made in full at least 90 days before from the beginning of our services. Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Payments by bank transfers. Consult other methods.
- Prices at current value at the time of payments.
- You can proceed to the reservation of your Tour and Holidays, places, options and payment methods through the button "I want to book this Tour" below, the side tab "Reserve" or select your preferences with more options in the following drop down form HERE.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 British Pounds from 16 years of age and up to 25 Pounds for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- Historic Edinburgh Walking Tour Pack: Most of our programs include this day with entry to Edinburgh Castle, plus visit to the Underground City, Ghost Bus Tour and other guided tours. If it is not included in the chosen program, there is the possibility of adding this day. Prices on our website.
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At “ScotlandTrips International” our selection of usual accommodations is above average on the same rating scales that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without thereby stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and location of the accommodation, as is customary in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- ID card or passport: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Consult the Terms of Sale