Loch Ness, Caledonian Canal & National Parks Tour
Scotland's must-see landscapes and sights in two days.
390 Miles / 690 Km
March to October
Scotland: country voted in prestigious tourism publications such as most beautiful in the world in 2017 !. In this short but intense two day tour we are going to show you some of the Essential landscapes, areas and monuments of ALBA original name in Scottish Gaelic, native language of this wonderful and amazing country. We will visit of course the famous Loch Ness, The Caledonian Canal in the bucolic Highland region and the two Scottish National parks with some of its most characteristic secrets! We're going to enjoy!
For the whole family, group or to make new friends!
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay..
- The Caledonian Canal
- Ness Lake
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Glen coe
- Cairngorms National Park
- Inverness and much more
DAY 1: Lakes, Castles and Whiskey Distilleries
Regions: Perthshire & Cairngorms National Park!
Here we go, we set off for adventure and discovery! Our first stop is under the beautiful three edinburgh bridges, which cross the Fjord of Forth in the North Sea and one of them is Heritage for its impressive structure. The three bridges are among the longest in the world within their characteristics. To him Kingdom of Fife!, You want to visit another ancient Capital of Scotland and the place where the body of the most famous king of Scotland is buried with his own role in the famous film of Braveheart? Well, we take you to visit the tomb of Robert The Bruce, the king who recovered the sovereignty of Scotland from the hands of Edward I of England. Filming locations of the famous television series about Scotland Outlander? We also take you, we visit one of the towns that appear most times in the famous series and we enter its old Palace. Boats? old Wooden Ships? We enter the Discovery ship, the oldest surviving wooden three-masted ship in Scotland. Intense day today, we are not finished, there are more flavors to taste. St. Andrews, the city that gave rise to the flag of Scotland, the cradle and mecca of Golf, movie beaches and the university Oldest in Scotland and third in the world of Prepared? Well, we started these two wonderful days full of Scottish content !; We start from the Capital of Scotland; the wonderful Edinburgh World Heritage Site for its "Old and New Towns" full of Victorian buildings. We head towards the National Park largest in Scotland; The Cairngorms! We arrived immediately and crossed the wonderful village of dunkeld, to get to pitlochry, postcard bucolic town where there are for its Victorian period buildings and truly touristic because it is worth it. After visiting Pitlochry we will take you to a enchanted Forest by Fairies and Goblins, at the sight cataloged as the most wonderful in all of Scotland and we will also have a small excursion through some beautiful waterfalls at the same time we will visit a white castle really straight out of a story; the blair castle with his friendly deer and wonderful gardens !. We suppose that you are curious to know how the best is produced whiskey of the world since you are in their country; the Scotch, so we visited one of the distilleries largest and most beautiful in all of Scotland, you will surely love it! Where better to sleep on this wonderful tour than in the capital of the highlands? Well, there is, in the capital of the Highlands without known boundaries we are going to have a nice dinner and rest; on Inverness guarded by its Castle!
DAY 2: Lakes, Castles and Mountains
Regions: Loch Ness and Loch Lomond, Trossachs National Park!
Impressive day today too, you are going to see and taste it! We launched ourselves as soon as we had a succulent and complete Scottish breakfast to surf by Lake Ness, the most famous lake in the world! We are going to try to find its shy inhabitant "Nessie”On the way to its also famous and old castle since some of the rocks date back to the year 600 Urquhart! Here we disembark, in the castle itself to search for its most hidden secrets.
Surely you have heard the word "Caledonian”Name given by the Romans to this middle area of the Scottish Highlands which they could not conquer given the fierceness with which its inhabitants the Celts Picts defended it and the climate of that time. Well, we traveled along the Channel that bears his name; "The Caledonian Canal”And that communicates for small boats and pleasure yachts the Scottish North Sea with the Atlantic Ocean across all of Scotland! We visit their locks in Fort Augustus and its beautiful lakes like the Loch Lochy! The capital of outdoor sports; Fort William at the foot of Snow Mountain (Ben Nevis) and the famous Valley of Tears: Glen coe, we will tell you his story of course. Among all these points of visit and many others and although Loch Ness with its more than 36 km in length is the lake that contains the most water in the whole United Kingdom, we will also visit the great Loch lomond in the National Park that bears his name and Los Trossachsas this is the largest lake in the UK! Scotland is incredible and only one of these two lakes contains more fresh water than all the lakes in England and Wales combined, it is a movie country made up of some 790 islands and islets and it shows it. Well after visiting luss we are going to Edinburgh, where you can choose to show it to you and enjoy it the next day or continue your own adventure! We hope to see you again!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- PITLOCHRY (ride)
- THE ENCHANTED FOREST
- MINI CRUISE BY LAKE NESS (included)
- LAKE TUMMEL
- EXCLUSIVE FROM FORT AUGUSTUS
- BLAIR CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- LOCH AN EILEIN
- BLAIR ATHOLL DISTILLERY (entrance included)
- BRUAR WATER FALLS (ride)
- FORT WILLIAM
- THREE SISTERS
- URQUHART CASTLE (entrance included)
- LUSS & LAGO LOMOND
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 1 FULL SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
JUST THE TOUR OPTION:
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £225
- From 4 to 8 people: £209
- From 8 people: £190
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £360 / Option 2: £330
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £396 / Option 2: £363 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £324 / Option 2: £297
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £252 / Option 2: £231
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £334 / Option 2: £306
- From 9 people: Option 1: £306 / Option 2: £280
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £396 / Option 2: £363
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £435 / Option 2: £399 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £356 / Option 2: £326
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £277 / Option 2: £254
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £368 / Option 2: £337
- From 9 people: Option 1: £336 / Option 2: £308
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 60
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £50 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale
Share this Tour in: