Lakes & Castles Tour; the Trossachs and the Forest of Tay!
Beautiful Landscapes, Castles and Forests.
TOUR OF 2 DAYS + 1 NIGHT + ACCOMMODATION + FULL BREAKFAST INCLUDED.
Optional Dinner and Airport Transfers
245 Miles / 395 Km
March to October
Sunrise; Scotland en Scottish Gaelic, original language of this green and wonderful country made up of islands, forests and lakes, a land really geologically and historically ancient speaking, he has managed to keep all his roots and history intact while adapt to the new times being a pioneer in many fields of research and development, but we are going to show you in this lovely two day tour some of his treasures best kept and in Full nature!. We will enjoy in this mini tour of great and natural jewels as treasures hidden at Trossachs National Park and Enchanted Forest of Tay on the edge of Cairngorms National Park, true treasures and images difficult to forget !. Go for it!
For the whole family, group or to make new friends!
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay..
- Tay Forest
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Inverness and much more
DAY 1: Lakes, Castles!
Regions: Stirlingshire and Trossachs National Park!
We set out on an adventure! First, we are going to see two true historical gems as soon as we start on this beautiful day; the Palace of Linlithgow and Stirling castle! In this area, they are the two historically most important jewels as well as the most essential in all of Scotland. We are going to go in and visit both. Linlithgow Palace does not remain much more than the ramparts and main walls but it was the House of the Stuarts and where the Queen of Scots was born, whom they process with great affection, also given her fight to defend Scotland against the interests of England to take it away and her difficult protected life in France, we talk about Maria Estuardo; Mary stuart From here we go to Stirling Castle Fortress, a construction practically twin to Edinburgh Castle but perhaps more important historically speaking given that it was the headquarters for the so-called "Scottish wars of independence" in the XNUMXth century for the other Scottish royal icon! ; the King Robert The Bruce, where he won the battle to Edward II of England and demanded respect for the Sovereignty of Scotland! In this area other battles have taken place such as that of William Wallace against Edward I of England who also won the Scots defending their identity and their own sovereignty! Stirling was also the Capital of Scotland prior to the beautiful Edinburgh. Well, we have not finished here this magnificent day; we still have to give a price Boat tour for the wonderful lake katrina, one of the most beautiful in Scotland and we will not end the day without seeing the native and friendly hairy highland cow Scottish as well as seeing some bucolic waterfalls that appear in some of the films of James Bond 007, right here we will dine and sleep, in the bucolic Scottish town of Killin! Amazing and beautiful day!
DAY 2: Lakes, Castles and Whiskey Distilleries!
Regions: Forest of Tay and Perthshire!
We wake up today on our second day with some beautiful images and sensations experienced yesterday, because today, if not to overcome it, at least we are going to live an equally beautiful and bucolic day. Day in the middle of nature and with some of the most beautiful landscapes you can see in the wonderful and historical Scotland! As soon as you wake up in the beautiful waterfalls of Dochart we are going to visit the reproduction of a celtic hut where the ancients lived Picts on the edge of the precious Lake Tay and then we enter the forest that bears his name to visit incredible views and beautiful lakes, in fact the view of the Queen; "Queen's ViewKnown as the most beautiful sight in Scotland in the lake Tummel, but we will also visit a enchanted Forest by fairies and magical elves of incredible beauty as well. By no means have we finished our bucolic and impressive day, we are still going to visit an incredible castle completely target straight out of a story but real, with its deer and lovely gardens. We continue, we are still going to surprise you even more; we entered an authentic Distillery de Scotch since we are in whiskey country or "Water of lifeAs the Picts called it here in Alba, You cannot come to Scotland and not visit the process of the country that produces the best whiskey in the world on Scotch. Before we go to the capital of Scotland the beautiful Edinburgh or Athens of the North, we will walk through other beautiful waterfalls hidden in a forest to have a coffee then in the bucolic town of Pitlochry, known for its beautiful Victorian buildings as one of the most beautiful and visited in Scotland. Well, we sincerely believe that it is very difficult to design a day as beautiful as today, we hope you enjoyed it and that you return to the land of dreams and legends with us; Sunrise!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- STIRLING FORTRESS CASTLE (entrance included)
- DEWARD'S DISTILLERY (entrance included)
- LINLITHGOW PALACE (entrance included)
- ENCHANTED FOREST
- CRUISE ON LAKE KATRINA (included)
- LAKE TUMMEL VIEWS
- DOUNE CASTLE
- PASS OF THE DUKE
- BLAIR CASTLE AND GARDENS (included)
- PICTA CABIN (entrance included)
- DUNBLANE CATHEDRAL
- TAY FOREST
- HIGHLANDS COWS (Kilmahog)
- WATERFALLS OF BRUAR (ride)
- VIEW OF THE QUEEN
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Todas, the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 1 FULL SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
AVAILABLE DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Consult for other departure and return points.
Available in private and your dates !. No price increase from two people. Check availability.
DEPARTURE DATES 2021 SCHEDULED:
- Every Saturday of each week from March to October.
TOUR CIRCUIT PRICES - HOLIDAYS PER PERSON:
On dates to choose from just two people and under availability.
Option: "Just the Tour":
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £225
- From 4 to 8 people: £209
- From 8 people: £190
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
Options: All Inclusive:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £408 / Option 2: £378
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £448 / Option 2: £415
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £367 / Option 2: £340
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £285 / Option 2: £264
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £379 / Option 2: £350
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £346 / Option 2: £320
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £448 / Option 2: £415
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £492 / Option 2: £456
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £403 / Option 2: £373
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £313 / Option 2: £290
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £416 / Option 2: £385
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £380 / Option 2: £352
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 60
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: add to the price £ 30 per night in Option 2 and £ 50 per night in Option 1.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Reservations: GBP 50 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days before the start.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% the rest 30 days before the start of our services and 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: payment of the Book Now and the rest 30 days before from the beginning of our services.
- One payment in full to reserve. Additional discount of 2% in the total price if this payment is made in full at least 90 days before from the beginning of our services. Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Payments by bank transfers. Consult other methods.
- Prices at current value at the time of payments.
- You can proceed to the reservation of your Tour and Holidays, places, options and payment methods through the button "I want to book this Tour" below, the side tab "Reserve" or select your preferences with more options in the following drop down form HERE.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 British Pounds from 16 years of age and up to 25 Pounds for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- Historic Edinburgh Walking Tour Pack: Most of our programs include this day with entry to Edinburgh Castle, plus visit to the Underground City, Ghost Bus Tour and other guided tours. If it is not included in the chosen program, there is the possibility of adding this day. Prices on our website.
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At “ScotlandTrips International” our selection of usual accommodations is above average on the same rating scales that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without thereby stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and location of the accommodation, as is customary in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- ID card or passport: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Consult the Terms of Sale