Argyll & Inner Hebrides Islands Tour
Romantic Tour - Vacation to the beautiful Inner Hebrides and Loch Ness!
TOUR OF 5 DAYS + 4 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATION + COMPLETE BREAKFAST INCLUDED
Optional Dinners and Airport Transfers
610 Miles / 982 Km
April to August
MAGNIFICENT AND AWESOME TOUR - CIRCUIT - HOLIDAYS!
We can assure you that you will never forget the precious sensations and experiences that this program is going to leave within you! Browse these precious jewels how are the Inner Hebrides Islands and combined with this precious way and rue It will make you feel all the wonders of Scotland - Alba through several days of navigation and excursions! If you want to live the Scottish islands and you do not have too many days this is the best way and the most wonderful program to do it in five beautiful days! Bucolic and beautiful Scotland It is formed by some 790 islands and islets, what better way to know her and feel her than this lovely program. We hope you have a great time with this trip, we will also see Celtic dolmens lost in times and relics of the Bronze Age among other Jewels, Whiskey Distilleries, Castles and Lakes like the lake Ness through which we will also sail or one of our favorite Fairy Tale Castles; the white Blair Castle! You are not going to lose or stop living a single detail of what this great country is, cataloged in 2017 as the most beautiful in the worldWelcome with us to the country of the Water of Life and the Celtic Picts; ALBA - SCOTLAND!
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- The Inner Hebrides Islands; Isle of Arran
- Isle of Mull
- Isle of Iona
- Staffa Island
- Kintyre Peninsula
- Ness Lake
- The Caledonian Canal
- Cairngorms National Park
- and much more!
DAY 1: Castles and Lakes!
Regions: Perthshire, Cairngorms National Park, Caledonian Canal and Loch Ness!
We can say that we are privileged, sailing in this Tour of several days you are going to fall in love forever with Alba, original name in his native language the Scottish Gaelic for this wonderful land of dreams named after Scotland!
No time to lose; we can't wait to show you the beauties of Scotland! We depart on this first day to the Scottish Victorian-style town where the unstoppable tourist explosion began in Scotland, as there is no person who visits it like the rest of the country and does not get impregnated by all its beauty; Pitlochry! From here you will go through another Schock when you see the Scottish White Castle and one of our favorites; the Blair Castle and Gardens, where your friends will greet us deer! We then enter the Cairngorms National Park the largest in Scotland and we went out to Caledonian Canal, Roman name for the middle area of Scotland which they did not dare to invade or conquer since its climate and its inhabitants Picts, defended it tooth and nail! This canal crosses the entire country and joins the North Sea with the Atlantic Oceanit might as well Nessie, having appeared from the North Sea here, in the monstrous for its more than 36 km long and 230 meters deep Lake Ness!, let's see if we find out, let's surf for its cold waters! We will also see the Canal locks that allows pleasure yachts or small boats to navigate from one lake to another since they are at different heights and we will visit the outdoor sports capital from all over the UK; Fort William, sheltered at the foot of Ben Nevis o “La Montaña Nevada” is the starting point and the return point for all mountaineers or athletes who visit this area. We will be prepared for the next day, after this wonderful day we sleep in Oban, name of the ancestors Vikings who visited and settled in this beautiful land and that is the port of departure towards the Hebrides islands, in this beautiful bay we dined and slept tonight!
DAY 2: First day in the Islands, Navigation and excursions!
Regions: Islands of Mull and Iona!
Good Morning! Good morning and they will be incredibly beautiful too, among other things for the two hours that we are going to spend browsing on a huge ferry and a smaller one later in the Atlantic Ocean, with views of the Hebrides Islands and the typical games of lights of the incredible Scottish sky. We left Oban early in the morning to do so, we boarded a huge ferry with our vehicle and set off on adventure and exploration! We will disembark at the Isle of Mull and let's see the most worthy points to see how they are filmed Duart Castle for example in the movie "The trap" with the proud to be Scottish Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones, the incredible views of the narrow roads of the Isle of Mull !. We headed to the mystical Isle of Iona to visit his abbey. The Abbey and Isle of Iona It is one of the most visited historical points in these latitudes since it is one of the oldest religious points in all of Western Europe and where the Irish religious Columba of Iona began the spread of Christianity through Scotland in the V centuryI, year 563! There he founded the Abbey of Iona, where many Scottish, Irish, Norwegian and French Kings are buried, up to a total of about 48 tombs of European monarchs! The abbey became a Benedictine monastery in the XNUMXth century! Amazing European "Mecca" that we visit !. Our day does not end here, we return to the Isle of Mull that we are going to travel completely until we reach its beautiful capital with its Bay surrounded by colorful houses; Tobermory where we will have dinner and rest from this magnificent day, on the Isle of Mull!
DAY 3: Second day in the Islands; Fingal´s Cave!
Regions: Islands of Mull and the Mysterious Staffa and the Giant's Causeway!
Third and amazing day! Do you believe in the legends? Well, have a good breakfast, let's go find some Giants who do not exactly have a very good relationship, we headed first thing in the morning to their island La Staffa Island and Fingal's Cave! Let land there is the same for explore it, since through a huge road formed by some 40.000 columns of basalt created by the cooling of a volcanic crater about 60.000 million years unite this Scottish island with Ireland! Declared Scottish National Nature Reserve and World Heritage Site was discovered in 1693 and the legend Irish Celtic account that there were two giants; one Irishman (Finn) and another Scottish (Bennandoner) and the Scottish giant stronger than the Irishman decided to cross the causeway of Basalt columns to defeat his Irish adversary, but the latter's wife seeing that her husband could die in the battle decided Dress him as a baby, when Bennadoner arrived and saw that the baby was so huge, he got scared thinking about the size his father could have and decided to escape by stepping on the rocks so that they would sink into the sea and Finn could not cross to look for him. Well, let's explore this causeway and cave island for ourselves to judge what might be true! Beyond Celtic legends we will have about five hours to enjoy this mystical and magical Tour, seeing seals, I precious like the Threshnish and exploring Staffa! We will return to the Isle of Mull and we will visit your aquarium en Tobermory to take the huge ferry that will take us back to Oban where we will dine comforted after this mythical legend and rest peacefully!
DAY 4: Third day in the islands and prehistoric dolmens!
Regions: Kintyre Peninsula and Isle of Arran (Scotland in Miniature)!
Fourth dream day! Incredible adventures we are living! We had a strong breakfast to recharge and continue our beautiful route to the Kintyre peninsula! Along the way we will visit the precious Arduaine natural gardens in addition to an old populated de prehistoric remains, Vikings and Dolmens from the Bronze age up to 5.000 years old, we will see points like "Nether Largie" or "Stone Rings" to continue towards tabert, a pretty Scottish town on the banks of the Loch Fyne where we can have a coffee to continue our route to the Isle of Arran! We take another huge ferry guidance on land in which it is known as "Scotland in Miniature" and is that the precious Isle of Arran It has everything the rest of Scotland has in its small size; mountain ranges to the north, precious rivers and waterfalls, prehistoric dolmens, beautiful villages and large green valleys for example; We are going to visit all this in addition to, of course; ruins of castles and distilleries of the "Agua de la Vida" as the Celtic Picts called the Whisky and since we are in the country of Whiskey or Scotch, we are going to visit the beautiful Arran Distillery, you will love it, as well as the ruins of the Lochranza Castle known in the comics of titin as "La Isla Negra". We travel with these incredible experiences and views of a large part of the island to dine and rest in its capital; Brodick! We will take the strength to explore the rest of the island the next day!
DAY 5: Fourth day in the islands; "Little Scotland"
Regions: Isle of Arran and Return to Edinburgh!
Well, you have to be happy, do not be sorry because it is our last day of the Tour, it is an equally wonderful day with beautiful views and very active. Let's explore the rest of the Isle of Arran and do various walks for it. Let's explore your Standing Stones or Circle of Prehistoric Dolmens of Machire Moor in addition to other beautiful and interesting points such as "Whiting Bay" or the excursion to the precious waterfalls of "Glenashdale" Depending on the weather and time that we dedicate, we will show you more interesting points on the island and then visit the Arran Museum and the wonderful Brodick Castle gardens! Precious day in which we will take the majestic ferry back to the mainland or the main island of Scotland to head from Ardrossan to the beautiful Edinburgh that you can visit the next day with us if you wish. We hope and we know that after this incredible Island Tour you will not forget Alba never, it will remain forever in your heart since it is a land that makes you fall in love and does not allow you to forget it. We will be happy to wait for you here at Scotland for when you want to return to visit it!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- EXCLUSIVE FROM THE CALEDONIAN CANAL
- TOBERMORY (Isle of Mull)
- NESS LAKE CRUISE (included)
- BLAIR CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- MULL ISLAND
- AQUARIUM MUSEUM IN TOBERMORY (Isle of Mull)
- ISLAND OF IONA
- FERRIS TO THE ISLAND OF MULL AND RETURN (included)
- WHITIN BAY (Isle of Arran)
- FERRIS TO THE ISLAND OF IONA AND RETURN (included)
- FORT AUGUSTUS
- ABBADIA AND IONA CONVENT (entrance included)
- DUART CASTLE (entrance included)
- TRESHNISH ISLANDS
- CRUISE TO STAFFA ISLAND (included)
- FINGAL CAVE (island of Staffa)
- CALZADA DE LOS GIANTS
- ARRAN ISLAND
- GARDENS OF ARDUAINE (entrance included)
- KINTYRE PENINSULA
- FERRIS TO THE ISLAND OF ARRAN AND RETURN (included)
- LOCHRANZA CASTLE (Isle of Arran)
- ARRAN WHISKEY DISTILLERY (entrance included)
- KILMARTIN MUSEUM (entrance included)
- PREHISTORIC DOLMENES (various)
- MACHIRE MOOR PREHISTORIC DOLMENES (excursion)
- GLENASHDALE WATERFALLS (excursion)
- HERITAGE MUSEUM OF THE ISLAND OF ARRAN (entrance included)
- TARBERT; Lake Fyne.
- BRODICK CASTLE GARDENS (Isle of Arran)
- FORT WILLIAM
- Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
- No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Todas, the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 4 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: email@example.com
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1116 / Option 2: £996
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1227 / Option 2: £1115 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1004 / Option 2: £896
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £780 / Option 2: £697
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1037 / Option 2: £926
- From 9 people: Option 1: £948 / Option 2: £846
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1227 / Option 2: £1095
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1349 / Option 2: £1204 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1104 / Option 2: £985
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £858 / Option 2: £766
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1141 / Option 2: £1018
- From 9 people: Option 1: £1042 / Option 2: £930
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: alodgings; 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: accommodations; 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £200 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale