Lakes & Castles Tour; Argyll and Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
Beautiful Landscapes and Castles to the West Coast in two days.
TOUR OF 2 DAYS + 1 NIGHT + ACCOMMODATION + FULL BREAKFAST INCLUDED.
Optional Dinner and Airport Transfers
315 Miles / 510 Km
March to October
Sunrise; in this spectacular tour we are going to visit some of the great jewels of this wonderful country, one of the most incredible and bucolic in the world !. We will feel throughout this beautiful two day tour and we will live your own identity, which clearly reflects their characteristics, history and distinguishes clearly from rest of UK. a country forged in suffering and feeling, proud of its own Celtic identity and its ancestors, culture and customs. In this beautiful Tour we are going to try that you get to feel a little this own Scottish identity within you and you will surely keep it forever! We are going to visit one brushstroke of each indigenous characteristic as; Castles, Lakes, Whiskey Distilleries and Bays like the precious door at Hebrides islands: Oban, where we will sleep! Let's go there!
For the whole family, group or to make new friends!
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay..
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Glen coe
- Oban and much more!
DAY 1: Lakes, Castles and Whiskey Distilleries!
Regions: Glasgow, Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, Argyll!
We are going to show you the wonders of Scotland! We are already leaving for Glasgow, first city in inhabitants of Alba and industrial city par excellence, but it is worth a stop to see a Gothic gem! Its Cathedral is really impressive. The St Mungo's Cathedral It was inaugurated in the 1560th century and from it the city of Glasgow arose and expanded, one of the most important in the whole of the United Kingdom, it is also the Glasgow Cathedral the only surviving intact XNUMX reform in Scotland! It is the pure example of the Scottish Gothic style! Well, once we are impressed because we will be impressed by this incredible construction, we are going to gather strength; we show you a beautiful distillery of Scotch: the best in the world and where the “water of lifeAs the ancients called it Celts! This is not all, far from it, we have many beautiful stops along the way; We will show you a true hiding place; an ancient secret place where the druids Picts they carried out their covens and secret meetings, we will walk to the shores of the largest lake in the whole of the United Kingdom; the loch lomond in the heart of the second largest Natural Park in Scotland; the one of the Trossachs. After Luss magnificent Scottish village we still have to visit the magnificent Inveraray Castle rest of the ruins in the lake awe, typical Scottish postcard silhouette and we will arrive in Oban, the picturesque Bay, the gateway to the wonderful Hebrides islands that you can visit in depth with us in another of our magnificent Tours if you wish. For today we have dinner and rest here, in Oban!
DAY 2: Lakes, Castles and Mountains!
Regions: Glencoe Valley and Stirlingshire!
Well, after our well-deserved rest our second day is really amazing too, with other types of Scottish brushstrokes but really impressive since we are going to visit some of the most touristy jewels of Scotland such as the great fortress of the Stirling castle, twin to Edinburgh Castle but of more royal and historical relevance for Scotland is a benchmark for the country, in this castle was crowned María Estuardo "Queen of Scots" and it was the headquarters for Robert The Bruce in the misnamed wars of "Scottish Independence"; These are the two most important kings for Scotland and who gave and fought throughout their lives to defend their country from the desire of England to conquer it. Many Scottish kings and queens were crowned and died in Stirling Castle, but it was also the capital of Scotland before the wonderful Edinburgh and the two most famous battles in Scotland took place in these places as the battle also of "The Bridges of Stirling"With William Wallace. Well, in addition to this beautiful visit in which we can feel like kings and queens, we are going to cross the most beautiful valley of Alba; the valley of tears or Glen coe, story that we will tell you about the Clan MacDonald, before arriving in Edinburgh we will see the waterfalls of Dochart or doune castle where chapters of "Game of Thrones" or "Outlander”While while we live today past times of knights and legends we also see the ruins of the Linlithgow Palace house of the Stuart and where the “Queen of Scots ”María Estuardo! We hope that the Scottish past times who still breathe here and have been able to feel, bring you back with us to this wonderful ancient land of legend!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- LUSS & LAGO LOMOND
- STIRLING FORTRESS CASTLE (entrance included)
- LINLITHGOW PALACE
- KILCHURN CASTLE
- GLENGOYNE DISTILLERY (entrance included)
- DOUNE CASTLE
- LAKE AWE
- INVERARAY CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- MCCAIG'S TOWER
- FALLS OF DOCHART
- GLASGOW CATHEDRAL AND NECROPOLIS
- GLENCOE VALLEY
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Todas, the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 1 FULL SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
AVAILABLE DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Consult for other departure and return points.
Available in private and your dates !. No price increase from two people. Check availability.
DEPARTURE DATES 2021 SCHEDULED:
- Every Saturday of each week from March to October.
TOUR CIRCUIT PRICES - HOLIDAYS PER PERSON:
On dates to choose from just two people and under availability.
Option: "Just the Tour":
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £225
- From 4 to 8 people: £209
- From 8 people: £190
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
Options: All Inclusive:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £336 / Option 2: £306
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £369 / Option 2: £350
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £302 / Option 2: £275
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £235 / Option 2: £214
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £312 / Option 2: £284
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £285 / Option 2: £260
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £369 / Option 2: £336
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £405 / Option 2: £369
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £332 / Option 2: £302
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £258 / Option 2: £235
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £343 / Option 2: £312
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £313 / Option 2: £285
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 45
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: add to the price £ 30 per night in Option 2 and £ 50 per night in Option 1.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Reservations: GBP 50 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days before the start.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% the rest 30 days before the start of our services and 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: payment of the Book Now and the rest 30 days before from the beginning of our services.
- One payment in full to reserve. Additional discount of 2% in the total price if this payment is made in full at least 90 days before from the beginning of our services. Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Payments by bank transfers. Consult other methods.
- Prices at current value at the time of payments.
- You can proceed to the reservation of your Tour and Holidays, places, options and payment methods through the button "I want to book this Tour" below, the side tab "Reserve" or select your preferences with more options in the following drop down form HERE.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 British Pounds from 16 years of age and up to 25 Pounds for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- Historic Edinburgh Walking Tour Pack: Most of our programs include this day with entry to Edinburgh Castle, plus visit to the Underground City, Ghost Bus Tour and other guided tours. If it is not included in the chosen program, there is the possibility of adding this day. Prices on our website.
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At “ScotlandTrips International” our selection of usual accommodations is above average on the same rating scales that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without thereby stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and location of the accommodation, as is customary in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- ID card or passport: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Consult the Terms of Sale