Tour All the flavors of Scotland with Relax!
Enjoy all aspects of Scotland in a more relaxed way in 6 days!
TOUR OF 6 DAYS + 6 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATION + COMPLETE BREAKFAST + AIRPORT TRANSFERS INCLUDED.
810 Miles / 1303 Km
March to October
Welcome to the country of the Celtic Covenants, welcome to the beautiful Alba - Scotland!
We present this wonderful Tour - Vacation program in which you can enjoy this wonderful, historic and legendary land in a slightly more relaxed way, enjoying the six nights that comprise it, two in the "Athens of the North", the beautiful capital. World Heritage Edinburgh and two others in the most picturesque town in Scotland, an ancient area inhabited by the Pacts and their Druids and Fairies: pitlochry! In order to discover and enjoy the most famous jewels and sights in all of Scotland, we will enjoy another night of Fort William hospitality and another we will spend in the wonderful and idyllic Isle of Skye mecca of film directors like Steven Spielberg.
We will cross the idyllic and touristy Caledonian Canal, we will navigate through the famous Loch Ness and we will visit the central area of the Highlands or Scottish Highlands that really give rise to this beautiful country and its culture. Its landscapes will tell us about the feared and proud Pact and Scottish peoples, unconquerable by both Romans, Vikings and English after centuries and centuries of bloody battles in which they defended their culture with courage and courage from all the aggressors who wanted to take away these precious known lands. worldwide as an idyllic destination and named in 2017 as the most beautiful country in the world by travelers from prestigious tourist publications, come with us and let us show you all the beauty and feeling it offers you; Alba-Scotland!
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- The Caledonian Canal
- The Kingdom of Fife
- Cairngorms National Park
- Isle of Skye
- Ness Lake
- Dundee & Angus
- The Highlands
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
- Hole but
- Aberdeenshire and much more!
DAY 1: Historical day; Castles and Palaces!
Regions: Lothian, The Kingdom of Fife, Dundee & Angus, Perthshire.
We begin our wonderful adventure! Our first stop is under the beautiful three edinburgh bridges, which cross the Fjord of Forth in the North Sea and one of them is Heritage for its impressive structure. The three bridges are among the longest in the world within their characteristics. To him Kingdom of Fife!, do you want to visit another former Capital of Scotland and the place where the body of the most famous king of Scotland is buried with his own role in the famous film of Braveheart? Well, we take you to visit the tomb of Robert The Bruce, the king who recovered the sovereignty of Scotland from the hands of Edward II of England. Glamor and medieval comfort? We entered one of the most impressive and luxurious palaces in all of Scotland. The Glamis Palace tells us about over 1000 years of Scottish history, inspiration from Shakespeare for his work Macbeth and residence in his childhood of the Queen Mother Elizabeth, is one of the most important palaces in all of Scotland. Intense and historic today, we are not done, there are more flavors to taste. We visited St. Andrews, the city that gave rise to the flag of Scotland, the cradle and mecca of Golf, movie beaches and the university Oldest in Scotland and third in the English-speaking world, the ruins of its Castle and Huge Cathedral. We also went through dunkeld, a picturesque Scottish town whose origin dates back to the first Scottish King: Kenneth MacAlpin and where the remains of St Columba in what was the ecclesiastical capital of Scotland. Today we are going to rest well, have dinner and review all this wonderful and intense day in pictlochry, the quintessential Scottish Victorian town.
DAY 2: The Highlands; Forests & Castles, Loch Ness Cruise!
Regions: Cairngorms National Park & Caledonian Canal!
Impressive today, spectacular and very varied. We know that you will love the landscapes, forests, lakes, castles, towns and cities that we are going to visit today as well as the activities in the tourist heart of the Highlands, Caledonian Canal. We ate our hearty Scottish breakfast and headed north to the Highland capital along the National Park Scotland's largest cairngorms. We enjoy beautiful and bucolic landscapes crossing the mountain sports village Aviemore to reach Inverness, capital of the Scottish Highlands and to which he gives his name river ness. A little walk along its center, river, cathedral and castle It will whet your appetite for a light Scottish lunch in one of its places on the high street or main street and recharge for the adventure that awaits us later. Once ready we will take the famous Caledonian Canal which links the Atlantic Ocean with the North Sea Scottish crossing the whole country and …… its most impressive lake; the Lake Ness, we circulate along its more than 36 km in length, being the something that contains the most fresh water in the whole of the United Kingdom, including all the lakes of England and Wales together. Impressive lake of glacial origin could well hide some strange creature like Nessie, so, we embarked on a large catamaran to explore its waters in search of it and "assault" its Castle of Urquhart dating from around 600. Forests and lakes accompany us on our idyllic and beautiful journey today at the end of which we will arrive at our base in pitlochry Today also to enjoy this beautiful Scottish town again and its hospitality but first, we will visit the romantic little town of Fort Augustus !. Awesome day today!
DAY 3: Stunning nature & The Isle of Skye!
Regions: Perthshire, Lochaber, Kintail State & Skye!
Well, we have taken you to numerous typical and hidden places and visits already upon arrival on this wonderful day but… .. we continue to increase the excitement and spectacularity that Alba offers us. Again we gather strength at our breakfast to take our wild and bucolic route today and not lose detail of what we are going to contemplate. We go along one of our routes "secret" through postcard mountains, lakes and forests, to him Caledonian Canal Again, but we are not going to stop at it other than to enjoy for a few moments one of the most beautiful and grand lakes that make it up; the Lochy Lake! Crossing one of the two most beautiful valleys in Scotland the “Glen shiel”On whose peaks the last battle of foreign troops on the soil of the United Kingdom (1719), between Spanish troops supporting the Jacobite cause and British in front, we passed by the side of the route called "The passage of the Spaniards", to get to the most romantic castle in all of Scotland and a postcard in the country: "Eilean Donan Castle". In this very castle filmed in the movies of "The Immortals or Highlander" or "James Bond, the world is never enough" Among others, Spanish soldiers took refuge from the aforementioned battle, we will tell you their story right there. Breathtaking landscapes How are the dramatic ones of the Highlands those we travel to reach the island most filmed in cinema even by Steven Spielberg in "BFG" or to name another of the many "Transformers and the Last Knight" (2017) Isle of Skye !. Here on this beautiful and huge island we visit emblematic places such as the cliff of rock kilt which resembles a kilt or its capital Portree or "Puerto Real" with its bucolic colored houses. Today, in order not to break the magic that surrounds us, we sleep in this precious island which we will continue to explore the next day.
DAY 4: Second day in Skye: Distillery & Navigation!
Regions: Isle of Skye & Lochaber!
Have you rested well? We hope so, another wonderful day full of emotions awaits us. You know the fame of Scotch? The Scotch Whisky It is considered the best in the world and it is that since Celtic times the ancient Pact peoples made it and called it "The water of life", so that you cannot come to know Scotland and get involved in its culture without knowing the process of making whiskey and tasting it if you wish already a famous Scottish Distillery On the Isle of Skye we take you, the environment, spectacular as you are going to see. We continue, we continue today the exploration of the Isle of Skye to go to the town of Armadale and ride a great ferry that will take us to the mainlad or main island of Scotland. Comments that the country is made up of nothing less than 790 islands and islets, being a country of water and mountains that confer its spectacular landscape. We disembarked in the picturesque village of Mallaig to get to "Glenfinnan”Famous place where the prince landed in 1745 "Bonnie Charles Stuart" to rally the hardened Clans of the Highlands and promote the uprising Jacobite, as it appears in the famous television series of "Outlander”. Not only for this is Glenfinnan famous but also because scenes from the famous Scottish-born series were shot here "Harry Potter”, We will see here his famous viaduct as well as the lake where the hogwarts school of magic along with the deep lake morar which we have already visited in our exploration today. Finally after an exciting and scenic day we arrived at the famous Fort William, town known as the “UK outdoor sports capital"And where we will rest today as well as safely enjoy a pleasant night and evening at the foot of the highest mountain in the whole of the United Kingdom:" Ben Nevis”!
DAY 5: Castles, Lakes and mountains!
Regions: Glencoe and Loch Lomond & Trossasch National Park.
We sincerely believe that you continue to rub your eyes, today you are saving in your retina, memory, palate and soul all the wonderful and different Scotland images that we have visited and lived and it is not for less, it is impressive. Today you do not have to feel a certain sadness because we are going to go to the beautiful capital of ScotlandBut on the contrary, each of the days of this impressive Tour is that, impressive and wonderful, today too, you have images to see of the most beautiful to visit and characteristics of Scotland. We start from Fort William after a wonderful night and we headed towards the valley of tears and its stately mountains; Glencoe, the most beautiful and dramatic elevated valley in Scotland, we will tell you the reason for its name. We also visited today the Lake Tulla or the spectacular mountains "Three Sisters" among other points in addition to the largest lake in the entire United Kingdom: the Loch lomond in the Trossachs National Park and the little romantic movie town that guards its shores: Luss. We can't ignore the second castle historically most important in all of Scotland, we will visit the first one tomorrow; the one of Edinburgh and this, as if it were two twin drops, we explore it today, we refer to Stirling Castle-Fortress. He himself was crowned The Queen of Scots "Maria Estuardo" and served as a fortress to the Scottish king "Robert The Bruce" for the wars between Scotland and England. In these parts Robert The Bruce defeated the troops of Edward II of England (1314) and William Wallace to those of his father Eduardo I of England (1297). In this historic area and city that was also the capital of Scotland: Stirling We will take our lunch to take a look later at the ruins of what was the imposing palace of "Los Estuardo" and birthplace of "Maria Estuardo" el Linlithgow Palace. Super full day that shows us all the diversity of great Scotland. We will finally arrive today at our Capital: Edinburgh; dinner and rest because the next day we will visit it !! You will have to wake up from this travel to another time, from this wonderful foray into the past to return to the present! We assure you that you will remember this trip with longing for your whole life and we will be here in Scotland waiting for you again.
DAY 6: "The Athens of the North", World Heritage Site!
Regions: The beautiful Victorian city of Edinburgh, Capital of Scotland!
After our incredible film trip through the land of dreams, today we are going to how not to visit Edinburgh world heritage site and capital of this wonderful country called Scotland or Alba in Gaelic, its original language. Edinburgh is seated on 7 volcanic hills, two good examples of this that we will see are the two volcanic hills that are at the two ends of the famous "Royal Mile" or "Royal Mile"; the rock on which the Edinburgh castle and the mountain "Arthur Seat" or "Throne of Arthur" . In addition to visiting the castle, we will also visit the remains of the ancient city hoy underground "Mary King's Close". We will walk through the Old and New Towns seeing incredible Victorian buildings for which Edinburgh is a World Heritage Site, the writers museum since this is a city with a very large university and literary tradition with writers like Sir Walter Scott (Ivanhoe, Rob Roy), Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes), Robert Louis Stevenson (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde) the famous poet Robert Burns and the monument to a tallest writer in the world: sir walter scott monument! Among others. We will walk the Royal Mile to see the exteriors of the Royal Palace or Holyrood Palace and we will end the day with a great friendship dinner in one of the restaurants more emblematic from the city. We do not say goodbye, after this wonderful trip we hope to see you again here, in Scotland, the earth Celta dreamlike!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- LAKE NESS AND URQUHART CASTLE CRUISE (both included)
- CATHEDRAL & CASTLE OF ST. ANDREWS (Free Cathedral, Castle exterior)
- SKYE ISLAND
- SOUTH QUEENSFERRY (The Three Bridges of Edinburgh)
- FORT WILLIAM
- GLAMIS CASTLE (entrance included)
- EDINBURGH CASTLE (entrance included)
- DUNFERMLINE ABBEY (entrance included)
- PORTREE (skye)
- QUIARING VIEWS (skye)
- GLENFINNAN VIADUCT & SHIELD LAKE (Harry Potter)
- WHISKEY TALISKER DISTILLERY (entrance and tour included)
- FORT WILLIAM
- KILT ROCK CLIFFS (skye)
- EILEAN DONAN CASTLE (entrance included)
- MALLAIG FEERY (included)
- EDINBURGH GHOST BUS TOUR (included)
- Glen Coe
- OLD MAN OF STORR (skye)
- LUSS & LOCH LOMOND
- THREE SISTERS, Glen Coe
- STIRLING CASTLE (entrance included)
- FORT AUGUSTUS
- LINLITHGOW PALACE
- EDINBURGH UNDERGROUND CITY (entrance included)
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All Activities the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TRANSFERS FROM AND TO THE AIRPORT.
- TOUR OF 6 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 6 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: email@example.com
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
JUST THE TOUR OPTION:
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £675
- From 4 to 8 people: £627
- From 8 people: £573
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1350 / Option 2: £1170
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1485 / Option 2: £1287 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1215 / Option 2: £1053
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £945 / Option 2: £819
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1255 / Option 2: £1088
- From 9 people: Option 1: £1147 / Option 2: £994
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1485 / Option 2: £1287
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1633 / Option 2: £1415 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1336 / Option 2: £1158
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1039 / Option 2: £900
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1380 / Option 2: £1196
- From 9 people: Option 1: £1262 / Option 2: £1093
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 165
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: alodgings; 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: accommodations; 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £200 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale