All Flavors of Scotland & Skye Tour
Incredible Landscapes and Sensations tasting all the diversity of Scotland in 5 days
TOUR OF 5 DAYS + 4 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATION + COMPLETE BREAKFAST INCLUDED.
Optional Dinners and Airport Transfers
1.045 Miles / 1.680 Km
April to September
On this impressive 5 day Tour / Vacation We are going to take you to live and taste practically three-quarters of the awesome Scotland or Alba in your language Celtic Original Scottish Gaelic. From the East Coast, the two immense National Parks, the Northeast Coast of the North Sea to the beautiful island of reference for outdoor cinema Skye, we are not going to leave practically anything on the way. This Tour is a selection of all the variety what can this offer us ancient and mystical country in just five wonderful days.
Welcome to SCOTLAND: we can say that to paradise !. This wonderful country has been rated in 2017 by reference publications in the world of Tourism and Leisure Travel as the most beautiful country in the world.
As soon as you set foot in Scotland you will realize that it really is a bucolic and romantic country where there are and that even their light is different. Many places and points of visit of this impressive country are World Heritage Site by Unesco and it is not for less. Its beautiful and green landscapes and its buildings They will leave a sufficient mark on you so that you will never forget it and we will do everything possible to live and enjoy intensely.
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- The Caledonian Canal
- west ross
- The Moray Fjord
- Cairngorms National Park
- The Kingdom of Fife
- Isle of Skye
- Ness Lake
- The Royal Deeside
- Ross & Cromarty
- Dundee & Angus
- The Highlands
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
- Hole but
- Aberdeenshire and much more!
DAY 1: Historical day and wonderful landscapes!
Regions: Kingdom of Fife, Perthshire, The Royal Deeside & Cairngorms National Park!
Here we go, we set off for adventure and discovery! Our first stop is under the beautiful three edinburgh bridges, which cross the Fjord of Forth in the North Sea and one of them is a World Heritage Site for its impressive structure. The three bridges are among the longest in the world within their characteristics. To him Kingdom of Fife !, You want to visit another ancient Capital of Scotland and the place where the body of the most famous king of Scotland is buried with his own role in the famous film of Braveheart? Well, we take you to visit the tomb of Robert The Bruce, the king who recovered the sovereignty of Scotland from the hands of Edward I of England. Boats? old Wooden Ships? We went through the Discovery ship, the oldest surviving wooden three-masted ship in Scotland. Intense day today, we are not finished, there are more flavors to taste. St. Andrews, the city that gave rise to the flag of Scotland, the cradle and Mecca of Golf, movie beaches and the oldest university in Scotland and third in the entire English-speaking world, the ruins of its Castle and Huge Cathedral. We also visit pitlochry, the quintessential Scottish Victorian tourist town. But we are not done yet, incredible day for your retinas and full of feeling! We will look at the citadel castle on a most famous cliff in Scotland, we travel through landscapes that may well be the Northern Highlands right in the center of the Cairngorms National Park and today we are going to rest well, have dinner and review all this wonderful and intense day in Aberdeen; the mystical city of granite!
DAY 2: Whiskey Distilleries and Loch Ness Cruise!
Regions: Aberdeenshire, Moray Fjord, Inverness-shire!
Impressive day today too, you are going to see and savor it; Awesome! Yesterday we left behind the vast green Cairngorms National Park, the largest National Park in the whole of the United Kingdom in the heart of Scotland where the British royal family; balmoral castle. Today we are going to regain strength not only with our complete and typical breakfast, but with the smells and flavors of the best Whisky of the world; the Scotsman. Scotland is the country par excellence of many things that we did not imagine, not only one of the most important countries in the age of the Enlightenment or for its literature with works such as "Sherlock Holmes", "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde ", or its impressive Victorian buildings, or be the cradle of Golf among many other subjects but also for being the country of whiskey or "Water of Life" as the ancient Celtic Picts called it, well, let's visit and taste one of its beautiful distilleries, perhaps the most famous in the whole world. From here we will visit Bronze age dolmens that take us to the past together with the protagonists of the famous series "Outlander" in addition to visiting the remains of Celtic settlement and fort of Pictos largest in Scotland. Well, you will be pleasantly surprised at this point, but we are not done, we are going to navigate the Lake Ness in search of Nessie, who knows …… maybe he'll come out to greet us…. We finished this incredible and varied day in the capital of the Highlands no known limits; Inverness!
DAY 3: Day of nature and incredible fairytale landscapes!
Regions: Highlands: Ross & Cromarty!
Well, we have taken you to numerous typical and hidden places and visits already upon arrival on this wonderful day. You have visited many of the most touristic corners and others of the most hidden along with our little secrets in one of the most beautiful countries in the world; Scotland; Scotland. Well, you still have many more varieties and hidden corners To see, we are mixing for you with the best possible taste, the different facets of this romantic country. Today we have another wild and hectic day! We left the capital of the Highlands about beautiful lighthouse where curious dolphins usually appear to greet expectant tourists, we entered and visited the French-style palace and gardens par excellence here in Scotland, we will be amazed! And in addition to the inhospitable and rugged landscapes that we will cross, even huge waterfalls, we are going to show you both jewels of the Highlands and West Ross; the beautiful towns of Ullapool and Plockton where in addition to enjoying a tasty local dinner, perhaps we will see live Scottish folk music to sleep in the Scottish atmosphere feeling one more!
DAY 4: Day of navigation and excursion around the island!
Regions: Highlands; the wonderful Isle of Skye!
Here we go again, we are conquering Scotland, and we have the best; The island in the sky, the island where more directors have filmed outdoor scenes; Skye!. We are going to visit it in full. Its magnificent games of lights and colors make it, for example, the island chosen by Steven Spielberg to shoot his movie "The BFG" or "My Friend the Giant" or others like "Prometheus", "King Arthur; the Legend of the Sword "," Macbeth "," Transformers; The last king" and well, a very long list. We embarked on a cruise on the Atlantic Ocean in which we will see what the curious seals those that observe us as well as wonderful lakes and mountains on the island itself !, the mythical Nest Point, the Valley of the Fairies and we also visit and walk today the most characteristic points of this mysterious island; Kilt Rock, Quiraing, Old Man of Storr and its capital Portree or "Puerto del Rey" with its famous bay surrounded by picturesque colored houses. Today we have dinner and sleep here, in a bucolic dream within the same island to feel more the country that they form 790 islands and fjords; Scotland, incredible day full of natural beauty!
DAY 5: Castles, Lakes and mountains!
Regions: Lochaber, Glencoe and Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park!
We truly believe that you continue to rub your eyes, you are today saving in your retina, memory, palate and soul all the wonderful and different images of Scotland that we have visited and lived and it is not for less, it is impressive. Today you do not have to feel a certain sadness because we are going to go to the beautiful capital of Scotland, but on the contrary, each of the days of this impressive Tour is that, impressive and wonderful, today too, you have some of the most beautiful images to see visited and characteristics of Scotland, let's go for the first one. We left the Isle of Skye to "conquer" the magnificent castle and cover of most of the advertising of the Scottish Tourist Office: "Eilean Donan Castle", where great films in the history of cinema have been filmed such as "The immortals (Highlander)", James Bond 007; The world is never enough" and others. Here a Spanish regiment took refuge from the attacks of the British army in the XNUMXth century, in this remote place that can only be accessed by walking over a narrow bridge. Well, what to say about today, because you are going to be amazed again; we descend along the beautiful Caledonian Canal, we see the Harry Potter train viaduct and the lake of magic school Hogwarts, Fort William, the valley of tears and its stately mountains; Glencoe. We visited the largest lake in the whole of the UK: the Loch lomond in the Trossachs National Park to get to our Capital: Edinburgh; dinner and rest because the next day we will visit it !! You will have to wake up from this trip to another time, from this wonderful foray into the past to return to the present! We assure you that you will remember this trip with longing for your whole life and we will be here in Scotland waiting for you again.
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- ST ANDREWS CATHEDRAL AND CASTLE
- STRATHISLA DISTILLERY; Chivas Regal(entrance included)
- DUNFERMLINE ABBEY (entrance included)
- OLD CELTIC FORT (included)
- GLENFINNAN VIADUCT & SHIELD LAKE (Harry Potter)
- CAIRGORMS NATIONAL PARK
- THE VALLEY OF THE FAIRIES (skye)
- THE ROYAL DEESIDE
- PORTREE (skye)
- NAIL CAIRNS DOLMENES
- URQUHART CASTLE (entrance included)
- DUNNOTTAR CASTLE
- Glen Coe
- QUIRAING (skye)
- CULLODEN MOOR
- UIG (skye)
- THE THREE BRIDGES OF EDINBURGH
- CHANONRY POINT
- CURCERO BY LAKE NESS (ticket included)
- ELGOL: boat trip on the Atlantic to Lake Coruisk (Skye) (Included)
- VILLA OF LUSS
- DUNROBIN CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- DISCOVERY BOAT
- FORT WILLIAM
- KILT ROCK CLIFFS (skye)
- CORRIESHALLOCH THROAT
- OLD MAN OF STORR (skye)
- EILEAN DONAN CASTLE (entrance included)
- NEIST POINT (skye)
- SOUTH QUEENS FERRY
- kyleakin (skye)
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 4 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
JUST THE TOUR OPTION:
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £600
- From 4 to 8 people: £558
- From 8 people: £510
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £948 / Option 2: £828
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1090 / Option 2: £952 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £853 / Option 2: £745
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £663 / Option 2: £579
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £880 / Option 2: £770
- From 9 people: Option 1: £805 / Option 2: £703
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1042 / Option 2: £910
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1146 / Option 2: £1046 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £937 / Option 2: £819
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £729 / Option 2: £637
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £969 / Option 2: £846
- From 9 people: Option 1: £885 / Option 2: £773
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 90
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: alodgings; 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: accommodations; 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £150 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale
Share this Tour in: