Tour All the flavors of Scotland, Skye & Edinburgh!
(Also Special Easter Tour)
Incredible landscapes and sensations tasting all the diversity of Scotland in 6 days
TOUR OF 6 DAYS + 6 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATIONS + COMPLETE BREAKFAST + AIRPORT TRANSFERS INCLUDED!
835 Miles / 1.345 Km
March to October
In this awesome 6 day Tour / Vacation designed for most of the year, we are going to take you to live and taste practically three quarters of stunning Scotland or Alba in its Original Celtic language, Scottish Gaelic. From the East Coast in the North Sea, the two immense National Parks, to the beautiful island, a benchmark island for outdoor cinema Skye, we are not going to leave practically anything on the way. This Tour is a selection of all the variety that this ancient and mystical country can offer us in just six wonderful days.
Welcome to SCOTLAND: we can say that at paradise! This wonderful country has been rated in 2017 by reference publications in the world of Tourism and Leisure Travel as the country most beautiful in the world.
As soon as you set foot in Scotland you will realize that it really is a bucolic and romantic country where there are and that even their light is different. Many places and points of visit of this impressive country are World Heritage Site by Unesco and it is not for less. Its beautiful and green landscapes and its buildings will leave enough mark on you so that you will never forget it and we will do everything possible to make it live and enjoy intensely!
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- The Caledonian Canal
- The Moray Fjord
- Cairngorms National Park
- The Kingdom of Fife
- Isle of Skye
- The Royal Deeside
- Dundee & Angus
- Ness Lake
- The Highlands
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
- Hole but
- Aberdeenshire and much more!
DAY 1: Historical day; Castles and Palaces!
Regions: Lothian, The Kingdom of Fife, Dundee & Angus, Perthshire.
Here we go, we set off for adventure and discovery! Our first stop is under the beautiful three edinburgh bridges, which cross the Fjord of Forth in the North Sea and one of them is Heritage for its impressive structure. The three bridges are among the longest in the world within their characteristics. To him Kingdom of Fife!, You want to visit another ancient Capital of Scotland and the place where the body of the most famous king of Scotland is buried with his own role in the famous film of Braveheart? Well, we take you to visit the tomb of Robert The Bruce, the king who recovered the sovereignty of Scotland from the hands of Edward I of England. Filming locations of the famous television series about Scotland Outlander? We also take you, we visit one of the towns that appear most times in the famous series and we enter its old Palace. Boats? old Wooden Ships? We enter the Discovery ship, the oldest surviving wooden three-masted ship in Scotland. Intense day today, we are not finished, there are more flavors to taste. St. Andrews, the city that gave rise to the flag of Scotland, the cradle and Mecca of Golf, movie beaches and the university Oldest in Scotland and third in the English-speaking world, the ruins of its Castle and Huge Cathedral. Today we are going to rest well, have dinner and review all this wonderful and intense day in pictlochry, the Scottish Victorian town par excellence.
DAY 2: Forests and Whiskey Distilleries!
Regions: Cairngorms & Aberdeenshire National Park.
Impressive day today too, you are going to see and savor it; Awesome! We left to cross through its center the immense and green Cairngorms National Park, the largest National Park in the whole of the United Kingdom in the heart of Scotland where the British royal family; the castle of Balmoral. As soon as we wake up in this bucolic and beautiful Scottish town we are going to regain strength not only with our complete and typical breakfast, but with the smells and flavors of the best Whisky of the world; the Scotsman. Scotland is the country par excellence of many things that we did not imagine, not only one of the most important countries in the age of the Enlightenment or for its literature with works such as "Sherlock Holmes", "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde ", or its impressive buildings Victorian, or be the cradle of Golf among many other subjects but also for being the country of whiskey or "Water of Life" like the ancients Celtic Picts They called it, well, let's visit and taste one of their beautiful distilleries. We continue into the forest and mountains and another bucolic Scottish town; Braemar. A citadel / castle on a massive cliff into the cold North Sea? there come on, site of dark movies awaits us today. The huge granite city; Aberdeen and its "dark" buildings, we will show you the second Escorial in the world and rest here with its welcoming people.
DAY 3: A busy day with ancient legends!
Regions: Aberdeenshire & Moray Firth!
Well, we have taken you to numerous typical and hidden places and visits already upon arrival on this wonderful day. You have visited many of the most touristic corners and others of the most hidden along with our little secrets in one of the most beautiful countries in the world; Scotland; Scotland. Well, you still have many more varieties and hidden corners to see, we are mixing for you with the best possible taste, the different facets of this romantic country. Today we have another busy day, do you want to see where one of the most famous whiskeys in the world is manufactured? we are going to take you to village / distillery most important in Scotland, not only for the manufacture of said whiskey but because of how the beautiful distillery itself is, beautiful, like something out of a story. Ancient peoples Celts? as you know the Picts were the Celts first inhabitants of Alba, as this land was called in its times. We visited what was the Celtic settlement largest in all of Scotland. To give you an idea of the variety of images and places that we are going to visit today we are going to anticipate some of them; colorful houses on a huge beach, fishing taverns at the edge of the port, the Highest Picto Dolmen in all of Scotland, Bronze Age dolmens that make the protagonists of Outlander… .. the views of the military fort largest battlefield in the whole of the UK, the saddest battlefield in all of Scotland's history and at last, exhausted today, we reached the capital of beautiful Highlands; Inverness, we are going to have dinner and rest deservedly today.
DAY 4: Loch Ness and the Isle of Skye!
Regions: Highlands; Inverness shire & Skye.
Here we go again, we are conquering Scotland, we are up with strength. We are heading today to look for the monster of the Lake Ness; Nessie, En a cruise until Urquhart Castle by the lake that contains more fresh water in the whole UK and from there to the sky island, the island where more directors have filmed outdoor scenes; Skye! Its magnificent games of lights and colors make it, for example, the island chosen by Steven Spielberg to shoot your movie "The BFG" or "My friend the Giant" or others like "Prometheus", "King Arthur; the Legend of the Sword "," Macbeth "," Transformers; The last king" and well, a very long list. Today we go through and walk the most characteristic points of this mysterious Island; Kilt Rock, Old Man of Storr and its capital Portree or "Puerto del Rey" with its famous bay surrounded by picturesque colored houses. Today we have dinner and sleep here, inside the island to feel more of the country that they form 790 islands and fjords; Scotland.
DAY 5: Castles, Lakes and mountains!
Regions: Lochaber, Glencoe and Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park!
We truly believe that you continue to rub your eyes, today you are saving in your retina, memory, palate and soul all the wonderful and different Scotland images that we have visited and lived and it is not for less, it is impressive. Today you do not have to feel a certain sadness because we are going to go to the beautiful capital of ScotlandBut on the contrary, each of the days of this impressive Tour is that, impressive and wonderful, today too, you still have images to see of the most beautiful visited and characteristics of Scotland, let's go for the first one. We left the Isle of Skye to "conquer" the magnificent castle and cover of most of the advertising of the Scottish Tourist Office: "Eilean Donan Castle", where great films in the history of cinema have been filmed such as "The immortals (Highlander)", "James Bond 007; The world is never enough" and others. Here a Spanish regiment took refuge from the attacks of the British army in the XNUMXth century, in this remote place that can only be accessed by walking over a narrow bridge. Well, what to say about today, because you are going to be amazed again; we descend along the beautiful Caledonian Canal, we see the viaduct of the train Harry Potter and the lake of magic school Howard's, Fort William, the valley of tears and its stately mountains; Glencoe. We visited the largest lake in the whole of the UK: the Loch lomond in the Trossachs National Park to get to our Capital: Edinburgh; dinner and rest because the next day we will visit it !! You will have to wake up from this travel to another time, from this wonderful foray into the past to return to the present! We assure you that you will remember this trip with longing for your whole life and we will be here in Scotland waiting for you again.
DAY 6: "The Athens of the North", World Heritage Site!
Regions: The beautiful Victorian city of Edinburgh, Capital of Scotland!
On our last day until you decide to return to enjoy this beautiful country with us again, and after our incredible film trip through the land of dreams, today we are going to visit Edinburgh world heritage site and capital of this wonderful country called Scotland or Alba in Gaelic, its original language. Edinburgh is seated on 7 volcanic hills, two good examples of this that we will see are the two volcanic hills that are at the two ends of the famous "Royal Mile" or "Royal Mile"; the rock on which the Edinburgh castle and the mountain "Arthur Seat" or "Throne of Arthur" . In addition to visiting the castle, we will also visit the remains of the ancient city hoy underground. We will walk through the Old and New Towns seeing incredible Victorian buildings for which Edinburgh is a World Heritage Site, the writers museum since this is a city with a very large university and literary tradition with writers like Sir Walter Scott (Ivanhoe, Rob Roy), Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes), Robert Louis Stevenson (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde) the famous poet Robert Burns and the monument to a tallest writer in the world: sir walter scott monument! Among others. We will walk the Royal Mile to see the exteriors of the Royal Palace or Holyrood Palace. But, in case we have not had enough surprises and visits yet, this is only half of this surprising day. We will enjoy the views of the capital from the mountain of Calton Hill, two impressive cathedrals and the "darkest" corners of medieval Edinburgh in the Ghost bus tour in addition to the breathtaking and famous cemetery of Greyfriar's. Incredible, we will end the day with a great friendship dinner in one of the restaurants more emblematic from the city. We do not say goodbye, after this wonderful trip we hope to see you again here, in Scotland, the earth Celta dreamlike!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- LAKE NESS AND URQUHART CASTLE CRUISE (both included)
- CATHEDRAL & CASTLE OF ST. ANDREWS (Free Cathedral, Castle exterior)
- DISCOVERY BOAT (entrance included)
- STRATHISLA WHISKEY DISTILLERY; Chivas Regal (visit included)
- SKYE ISLAND
- FORT WILLIAM
- UIG (skye)
- DUNNOTTAR CASTLE (entrance included)
- CULLODEN BATTLEFIELD
- CELTIC SETTLEMENT VISIT
- NAIL CAIRNS
- EDINBURGH CASTLE (entrance included)
- GLENFINNAN VIADUCT
- DUNFERMLINE ABBEY (entrance included)
- PORTREE (skye)
- FORT GEORGE (exterior)
- QUIARING VIEWS (skye)
- FALKLAND PALACE (entrance included)
- WHISKEY ROYAL LOCHNAGAR DISTILLERY (visit included)
- GLENFINNAN VIADUCT & SHIELD LAKE (Harry Potter)
- KILT ROCK CLIFFS (skye)
- CULLODEN MOOR
- EILEAN DONAN CASTLE (entrance included)
- kyleakin (skye)
- EDINBURGH GHOST BUS TOUR (included)
- Glen Coe
- OLD MAN OF STORR (skye)
- LUSS & LOCH LOMOND
- THREE SISTERS, Glen Coe
- EDINBURGH UNDERGROUND CITY (entrance included)
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All Activities the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TRANSFERS FROM AND TO THE AIRPORT.
- TOUR OF 6 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 6 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
Tour selected for the dates of Holy Week.
This wonderful program is especially suitable for the dates of Easter and can also be enjoyed at other times of the year.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: email@example.com
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
It is recommended to make reservations 12 to 3 months in advance of the departure date but do not be left with the desire, contact us at any time.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
JUST THE TOUR OPTION:
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £675
- From 4 to 8 people: £627
- From 8 people: £573
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- Adult in a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1350 / Option 2: £1170
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1485 / Option 2: £1287 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1215 / Option 2: £1053
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £945 / Option 2: £819
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1255 / Option 2: £1088
- From 9 people: Option 1: £1147 / Option 2: £994
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £1485 / Option 2: £1287
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £1633 / Option 2: £1415 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £1336 / Option 2: £1158
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1039 / Option 2: £900
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £1380 / Option 2: £1196
- From 9 people: Option 1: £1262 / Option 2: £1093
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 165
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £200 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale