Full Scotland & The Hebrides Islands Tour
VERY COMPLETE Tour Program - Vacations
Enjoy all aspects of Scotland, the far North Coast and the beautiful Isles of Skye, Mull & Iona
TOUR OF 11 DAYS + 11 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATIONS + COMPLETE BREAKFAST + AIRPORT TRANSFERS INCLUDED!
1.530 Miles / 2.465 Km
April to August
This is one of our Top Tours and Vacation Programs; You cannot design a more complete tour in less time to take a more complete and diverse image and composition of all the aspects of this wonderful country, one of the most visited in Europe year after year and that cannot be missing in the travel history of our lives; welcome with us to the voted most beautiful country in the world in 2017! Welcome to: ALBA - SCOTLAND; the land of the Celtic Picts!
We are going to visit:
"THE HIGHLANDS" of course they are what will give us a bucolic, dreamy image, taken from another time and even happily melancholic. With its lakes, mountains, valleys, rural villages and friendly Scots, this is the true Scotland at its purest. Even sometimes, these landscapes and what can be felt in the deepest part of oneself, will shrink our hearts and make us dream and reflect, which is why many travelers come to the Highlands every year, to drink his time and reflect on the path of his life as well as enjoying his hospitable people.
ISLANDS: two of the most famous and important as well as visited islands in Scotland for their landscapes and size are SKYE y MULL, as well as IONA for being the cradle of Christianity in Scotland. This will give us another point of view about the people of the islands and their lives in this beautiful country.
CITIES and aspects urban areas of the same, as one of the best known in Europe: EDINBURGH called "The Athens of the North" (World Heritage Site for its Victorian buildings and literature, in addition to its curious location; a volcanic area that shapes its moutains). We will also make a brief foray into the Historic city STIRLING where the Queen of Scots Mary Stuart "Queen of Scots" was crowned.
Whether you have been accompanied on this tour with your family, partner or friends or alone in which case you will surely make good friends these days, you are going to enjoy with us in this magnificent, complete and varied program of a wonderful vacation and we can assure you that It is one of the best and most complete that you can find. You will fall in love forever with the mythical and legendary land of the Picts, a land of legends; ALBA - SCOTLANDThat will enter your soul and never leave you!
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- Inner Hebrides Islands; Isle of Mull & Isle of Iona
- Isle of Skye
- Ness Lake
- The Caledonian Canal
- West Ross
- The Highlands
- The distant North Coast
- Dundee & Angus
- Ross & Cromarty
- The Royal Deeside
- The Kingdom of Fife
- The Moray Fjord
- Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Cairngorms National Park and much more!
DAY 1: Historical Day; Scottish Abbeys and Villages!
Regions: The Kingdom of Fife & Perthshire
First day, let's go there! Today we are going to visit mainly the regions of the Kingdom of fife (one of the ancient kingdoms Picts) Y Perthshire, plus the breathtaking views from below the three bridges of edinburgh about him Fjord of Forth, some really impressive engineering works that are among the largest in the world within their characteristics and named one of them Heritage, we will stop to admire them in the picturesque town of South Queensferry where kings landed from the Kingdom of Fife. We later visited the Dunfermline Abbey twinned city with Logroño capital of The Rioja en Spain. It is known for being the resting place for Him King "Robert The Bruce" who got the Scottish Sovereignty against the invasion of the English troops in charge of Edward II from England. Here his body is buried, separated from his heart which is said to be in another abbey on the Scottish borders, that of Melrose, to avoid in those years, being located completely and running the same fate as the also national hero William Wallace at the hands of Edward I. We will also walk through St. Andrews, one of the oldest and most famous cities in Scotland that gives its flag its name (St. Andrew's cross) and where the relics of the same saint are said to have arrived. This small town has the third largest university in the whole of the UK, as well as the remains of its cathedral which was the largest in Scotland and the residence of the most important Bishops. We also see the ruins of his castle and the huge beach where was the movie filmed "Fire cars". St. Andrews is the "Cradle of Golf" and Mecca for lovers of this sport. We also crossed the small town of Dundee known for its research centers in medicine, university and it is said where the first computer in the world was manufactured. There are still more wonders today to see for example: the impressive Glamis Palace and its gardens, where the princess was born Margaret of England, we explore it in search of naughty ghosts that inhabit it. We are also going to see the old and beautiful town of Dunkeld to reach later Pitlochry, the Scottish people Victorian par excellence where we will end our precious and historic day enjoying a good dinner next to the home of a typical Scottish pub and we will rest from this intense and enlightening day!
DAY 2: Castles and Whiskey Distilleries!
Regions: Cairngorms National Park & Royal Deeside
Good and precious morning! An incredible and wonderful second day awaits us today. In full nature and Cairngorms National Park, the largest Nature Reserve in all of Scotland. Today we will not be able to stop giving credit to so much beauty wild and natural!. We start the day catching our breath and visiting one whiskey distilleries largest in the country and we are in the country of "Water of life" as the ancients called it Celts Picts of Alba!, we know its natural production process and we taste it if we feel like it and after this interesting visit we embark on adventure and exploration. We are going to visit the Balmoral Castle gardens if we do it from April to July, since in August it is the resting place of the British royal family or Castle from the bucolic and typical Scottish town of Braemar if we do it on other dates. Beautiful town in the middle of the cold National Park that will leave us surprised. But…. we have not finished surprising you today, we are going to "assault" a Citadel Castle that you have probably seen in many images of beautiful Scotland, the precious dunnottar castle on the edge of a cliff looming over a small peninsula to the brave and cold North Sea and to put the final touch to this varied and beautiful day full of film images, we will have dinner and rest in the Granite City o European Capital of Petroleum: Aberdeen!
DAY 3: Picturesque, varied and active day!
Regions: Aberdeenshire & Moray Fjord
Good good; a jewel of day, designed with such devotion for the impressive mix of landscapes and colors that it is one of our favorites and that is how we are going to make you feel! We are heading to the coast today northeast of Mora Fjordand, we go along this beautiful route to what was the strong Celtic Picto largest in Alba! Over one impressive elevation that breaks in the North Sea We visit this settlement that takes us back to times past and Scotland is a modern country but full of incredible and rugged history and legends and so it is preserved, as if time had not passed through it and that is how it will make us feel! Given how we have told you that we are in the whiskey country, we are also going to take you to perhaps the most famous distillery in the world, the one that produces whiskey "Chivas Regal" among other brands. The same distillery itself is a beautiful Scottish village as we are going to see. Well, we have so much to see and enjoy that the day is going to be very short although in reality it is full of brilliant content! We visit the Cawdor Castle Gardens and Enchanted Forest and it is that in this beautiful castle in connection with the work of Shakespeare; "Macbeth" more famous is its wild and wild forest with its characteristics Sequoias that the own and beautiful castle itself, we explore it !. We hope you are enjoying this beautiful day, but we have yet to see an impressive beach with its colorful houses, Picto Dolmen largest in all of Scotland, the Military fortress strategically built guarding the Moray Fjord and the largest in the UK and we explore the prehistoric dolmens that carry the protagonists of the famous series of "Outlander" to the XNUMXth century to the full Jacobite wars, where sadly if the most painful battle in the history of Scotland happened, we see the battlefield where the events happened; "Culloden Battlefield". To end this wonderful and picturesque day we headed to the capital of the Highlands no known limits; Inverness; where we will have dinner and rest comfortably near the river that runs through it; the river ness!
DAY 4: Amazing day; Loch Ness, Palaces & Cliffs!
Regions: Loch Ness and the Far North; Caithness & Sutherland
Amazing day today too and it is that in each one we surpass the previous one! This is what it is all about, this is what we deal with in ScotlandTrips, to overcome everything and everyone, also ourselves for you, to make you enjoy as much as possible in each of our programs and Scotland offers itself to it, offers its great secrets of the past so that we discover them, he does not hide them, you just have to have true devotion to them to find them and know how to enjoy them as one more native of this precious land, understanding in each of our visits and feeling what this incredible country has been, its extraordinary beauty and its hard and complex past, you just have to listen to it, let it get inside you and it really does, it leaves no one who visits it indifferent, we are going to show it to you today as well. Let's go there, we jump into the huge and mysterious Lake Nessliterally but by boat of course the water is too cold to swim ☺ we took a beautiful boat and we sail for an hour in the second deepest waters of the country after those of Lake Morar and it is that this enormous Glacial tongue that flows into the cold North Sea and with its more than 36 km long and more than 230 meters deep it is the lake that contains more fresh water in the whole of the United Kingdom, even more than all the lakes of England and Wales combined, we do not know if its inhabitant Nessie It will be there waiting for us or not, what we do know is that this majestic lake has many hidden secrets and it may well have them, one of them is the old Urquhart Castle whose oldest rocks according to the Carbon 14 test date from the year 600, the seventh century, we are going to "assault" it by landing on it. Well, we have much more adventure for today and magical places to discover, among others the ruins and cliff of the old Wick Castle name of origin Viking of this important Scottish town where a good dinner and rest will comfort us today, but not before visiting the picturesque town of Dornoch and the great Palace and gardens French-style Dunrobin!, incredible views of the sea and beautiful battlements !.
DAY 5: To conquer the distant North Coast!
Regions: Caithness & Sutherland
We have gotten up well and strong? We are going to need them, we have to have a good Scottish breakfast, we are going to the little inhabited lands of the North Coast! We leave for the northeast corner of Scotland, where we find some impressive rock needles emerging from the North Sea at the foot of some huge Cliffs over which there is a gigantic lighthouse, we visit "Duncansby Head" en John O'Groats and we enjoy its breathtaking views. We will first visit other huge and challenging cliffs and on which there are the ruins of the ancient sinclair castle and it is that of course it was impregnable. Well, we are not going to give you rest, not because we know that you are enjoying it so much that Scotland allows itself to be loved and respected, so it has more secrets what to offer us as our visit to the Castle of Mey, bought and renewed by the Queen Mother of England in 1952 and where he spent many of his summers. We also visit the northernmost lighthouse from the Scottish mainland: "Dunnet Head" and its awesome cliff among many other incredible points, but this is not all on this day of natural beauty in its purest form. We follow our discovery route for after crossing Thurso, the most northern Scottish town of the mainland, we show you "Smoo Cave", a large grotto watered by an internal river in Durnnes next to his wonderful white sand beach, yes, already in the Atlantic Ocean, coast dotted by wonderful white beaches and huge sea inlets that we cross very long bridges as we cross in Tongue. Impressive images that we will see along our route such as the beautiful views from Ardvreck Castle at Assynt lake until you get to rest at one of the jewels of the jagged and wild Northwest coast. In Ullapool with their white houses we will rest and enjoy our night today!
DAY 6: Excursions and Sailing Day!
Regions: The Wild Northwest Coast
Incredible and bucolic day today! How to explain the beautiful nature day that awaits us today in which we will visit the unforgivable points to overlook in the region of West RossKnown as the most beautiful, rugged and wild coastline in all of Scotland, It cannot be explained, we are going to live it and feel it for ourselves! Today is going to be unforgettable in terms of landscapes and nature. Starting from the beautiful town of Ullapool we launched into a cruise three hours at summer islands in full Atlantic Ocean and it is that yes, they are called like this: "Summer Isles". We will see curious seals watching us and maybe some naughty dolphin or whale. Magnificent expedition this morning you are going to love it !. After disembarking we head to another beautiful little town with also all its little houses painted white; Plockton "The Jewel of the Highlands" as it is known, we will see tropical trees adorning his bay in full Scottish weather. On our way to Plockton we will see the impressive waterfall of Gorrieshalloch, lake ewe together with his people, the Inverewe Gardens with its great diversity of plants and birds, the town of Gairloch and the breathtaking views over the white beach of Red point. Another bucolic Scottish village that we visit is Shieldaig, watching from its fishermen's bay its small and quiet island in the center of it. In addition to the typical highland cows, this day with a little luck we will see even maybe we can caress deer in the microsystem of Torridon close to your precious lake and we will not overlook one of the largest and most wonderful lakes in Alba; "Loch Maree" with their inner islands is a delight for the eyes and the senses. We enjoyed our wonderful dinner, rest and perhaps the pleasant evening chatting with some of the friendly Scots from Plockton and his Folk music live!
DAY 7: Cliffs and Incredible Landscapes!
Regions: The Beautiful Isle of Skye
Wake up! Above! We already know that you do not believe the beauty of the places you have visited until today, but today, on our seventh day, we will even more natural beauty; we traveled to the Island "Loved by the Camera", the island of cinema how do you know the beautiful Isle of Skye!. Many film directors like Steven Spielberg They have chosen this beautiful island for its beauty to shoot their exteriors and surpassing places as beautiful as Norway, the Faroe Islands or Sweden and the Isle of Skye has absolutely everything you can expect from Scotland, it is a natural and famous paradise movies like: "Prometeus", "Snow White and the Huntsman", "King Arthur and the Legend of the Sword", "Transformers; The Last Knight ”,“ My great Friend the Giant; BFG "," The Immortals or Hihglander "," Macbeth ". As you can see, it is not only we who admire Skye's beauty, but half the world through cinema films like these and the Hadas, yes, the fairies in the valley that bears his name; "Fairy Glen" so …… we launched into explore it thoroughly!. Today we visit its most important "secrets" such as; the incredible landscapes of "Quiraing", the breathtaking views of "Neist Point", cliffs and lighthouse to which we will make a small excursion on foot if you feel like it or the weather allows it, "Kilt Rock" the most famous of the island's cliffs for having a similar resemblance to the folds of a kilt or Scottish skirt, we will see in passing the castle of Dunvegan Well, another more impressive one awaits us to visit the next day, the cabins where the locals used to live; "Skye Museum" or the imposing "Old Man of Storr" to reach its capital with bay and colorful houses Portrait, where we will have a short break to later arrive at Kyleakin; where we dined and spent this comforting night at the foot of the huge Isle of Skye Bridge! Day of amazing beauty! Incredible but true as you can see!
DAY 8: High valleys and breathtaking mountains!
Regions: Highlands; Lochaber, Glen Shiel & Glen Coe
Day 8; a A dream come true what we have shown you and you have lived until today and we continue to see the same natural beauties during the rest of the program. We have already told you that Scotland has been chosen, in the prestigious “Rough Guide”, by tourists and travelers "The most beautiful country in the world in 2017" and we believe that you have already experienced first-hand why. It is not only the effect it causes in the sight of anyone who visits it, but also the incredible sensations and emotions that produces within oneself, ALBA makes anyone who enjoys a few days in these lands of legend meet yourself and your deepest wishes and desires and you will be feeling it during this wonderful program of Holidays and exploration. Well, get ready because if we haven't seen enough natural beauty, we are going to enter the Most romantic castle from all over Scotland, we left the Isle of Skye and we return to the mainland of Scotland, we will cross the immense bridge that connects this island with the main land of Scotland and visit "Eilean Donan Castle". With its only access on foot through an old medieval bridge, this castle is located between three lakes with access to the sea and nestled in a truly strategic location. Occupied by Spanish soldiers in the context of the Jacobite wars of the XNUMXth century, it has a long history to tell us. Well, on this day we are also enjoying a continuity of mountains, lakes and valleys like "Glen Shiel" that they are not going to allow us to mislead our attention for a minute. We visit among many other wonderful views the huge and beautiful lakes of; "Loch Garry", "Loch Loyne" or "Loch Lochy" to reach down the Caledonian Canal el Glenfinnan Viaduct y lake shiel, best known for the famous sagas of Harry Potter. Here we stop to enjoy the historical area where the prince disembarked "Bonnie Charles Edward Stuart". We will see later the locks of Caledonian Canal that across all of Scotland join the North Sea with the Atlantic Ocean and we reached the foot of the highest mountain in the whole of the United Kingdom; "Ben Nevis or Snow Mountain", here, in the capital of UK outdoor sports; Fort William, we will have a comforting coffee to continue because no, we have not finished seeing jewels of this wonderful and bucolic country but even more, we enter the valley classified as the most beautiful of ALBA as this wonderful land was called in its original language; The Scottish Gaelic, we entered the awe-inspiring "Valley of Tears" o Glen coe, we will tell you the reason for his name. Stunning views like the huge mountains "Three Sisters" or "Loch Tulla" movie scenes await us Be "Braveheart", "007 Skyfall", "Harry Potter" or "Rob Roy" To cite a few examples, let us recognize some of the breathtaking views through which we crossed. We do not give you rest today, we cannot pass by jewels like the famous postcard view of the ruins of the Kilchurn Castle entering the lake awe and not a single minute is wasted on our trip to Oban, name of origin Viking of this beautiful town that forms a bucolic bay, it is the gateway to the west of the entrance to the Hebrides islands, here we rest in this beautiful town to embark in an impressive ferry the next morning!
DAY 9: Islands and Sailing Day!
Regions: Islands of Mull and Iona
Good Morning! Good morning and they will be incredibly beautiful too, among other things for the two hours that we are going to spend browsing with our vehicle in a awesome ferry several stories high and a smaller one later in full Atlantic Ocean. We are going to enjoy some views of the Hebrides Islands and the typical games of lights of the incredible Scottish sky. We start from Oban first thing in the morning to it; We embark with our vehicle early in the morning and embark on adventure and exploration of the islands! We will disembark at the Isle of Mull and we see in passing the filmed Duart Castle for example in the movie "The trap" with the proud to be Scottish Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones, the incredible views of the narrow roads of the Isle of Mull !. We head to the mystique Isle of Iona to visit his abbey. The Abbey and Isle of Iona It is one of the most visited historical points in these latitudes since it is one of the most religious points old throughout Western Europe and where the religious Irish Columba of Iona began the spread of Christianity through Scotland in the 563th century, year XNUMX! There he founded the Abbey of Iona, where many Scottish, Irish, Norwegian and French kings are buried, up to a total of about 48 tombs of European monarchs! The abbey became a Benedictine monastery in the XNUMXth century! Amazing European "Mecca" that we visit !. Our day does not end here, we return to the island of Mull that we will travel completely until we reach its beautiful capital with its Bay surrounded by colorful houses; Tobermory. Idyllic and Bucolic day with a few strokes of a pleasant melancholy. In this way and with the beautiful feelings that these landscapes come from a story that we did not believe could exist but that exists and is called ALBA or SCOTLAND, we embark Again in the majestic ferry that walks us through these beautiful and wild waters of the Atlantic Ocean for, in a journey and rest of an hour in which the hungry seagulls surely accompany us, to remain forever in love with the lights and islands that we are seeing along the way until we disembark in Oban, the Bay Viking where we will remember tonight with a certain melancholy and joy in turn, the beautiful places and lights that we have visited today! We rest here again, in the beautiful bay of Oban!
DAY 10: Historical Day; Lakes and Castles!
Regions: Argyll, Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park and Stirlingshire
Well, let's go! We take our full scottish breakfast already for the magnificent last but not least really impressive day before arriving at Edinburgh. We are also going to visit some of the jewelry most important and historical Scotland and how you are living is a country that has no end, hides a precious treasure for us behind every mountain, bend or lake! We will get ready to enjoy this bucolic and historical penultimate day. We will miss Scotland. We will go down through the county of "Argyll and Bute" to its main town Lochgilphead, administrative center of the area and decorated with its beautiful houses painted facing the Gilp lake, which like most of Scotland is an extensive fjord, an arm of the sea, but first, we will show you some Prehistoric Dolmens in Kilmartin Be "Stone Rings" or "Nether Largie". We arrive today at the no less picturesque town of Inveraray, an old town with its beautiful castle house of the Duke of Argyll; Inveraray Castle and Gardens, we are going to explore them, we went in to visit it !. We continue our journey going down next to the impressive Loch Lomond, the largest lake in the whole of the United Kingdom on the shores of which we will stop to stroll along Luss, its beautiful and bucolic town which we show you. We have not finished our adventure for today no, we are still going to enjoy more scottish treasures. Our journey continues on its way to Stirling, one of the most important cities in the history of Scotland. Here he crowned María Estuardo or "Queen of Scots" while serving as headquarters for the King Robert The Bruce in wars for Scottish sovereignty in defense of the attack of Edward II, in 1314, with his English troops. We therefore have that two of the most beloved monarchs in this historic country have had an important part of their lives in this castle. We therefore enter visit Stirling Castle and we saw from this impressive fortress the monument a William Wallace. Stirling was ancient capital of Scotland and around its castle practically twin to that of Edinburgh, two of the most decisive battles of Scotland, that of "Bannockburn" in which Scots King Robert Bruce defeated the English troops recovering the Scottish sovereignty and that of the "Bridges of Stirling" (1297), in which years ago the famous patriot William Wallace along with his troops from Highlanders He also defeated for the first time a superior English army commanded by the King Edward I of England. Impressive today too, but we still have another treasure on the way to the Capital Edinburgh. We make a small stop to see the impressive mass that was the Linlithgow Palace with your precious lake. This Palace was the home of the Scottish Stuart dynasty and where he was born Maria stuart queen "Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots". Now, with some regret but feeling like another Scotsman and having known Alba in depth, we headed to Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland and a World Heritage Site, where we will have a deserved dinner and sleep peacefully. We will live the Victorian Capital of Scotland the next day and we will enter among many other emblematic places in its majestic Castle - Fortress and the Alley of "Real Mary King's Close" or the underground city. We will have time together the next day in a nice dinner to recap and remember this beautiful country that is ALBA - SCOTLAND forever.
DAY 11: "The Athens of the North", World Heritage Site!
Regions: The beautiful Victorian city of Edinburgh, Capital of Scotland!
On our last day until you decide to return to enjoy this beautiful country with us again, and after our incredible film trip through the land of dreams, today we are going to visit Edinburgh world heritage site and capital of this wonderful country called Scotland or Alba in Gaelic, its original language. Edinburgh is seated on 7 volcanic hills, two good examples of this that we will see are the two volcanic hills that are at the two ends of the famous "Royal Mile" or "Royal Mile"; the rock on which the Edinburgh castle and the mountain "Arthur Seat" or "Throne of Arthur" . In addition to visiting the castle, we will also visit the remains of the ancient city hoy underground. We will walk through the Old and New Towns seeing incredible Victorian buildings for which Edinburgh is a World Heritage Site, the writers museum since this is a city with a very large university and literary tradition with writers like Sir Walter Scott (Ivanhoe, Rob Roy), Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes), Robert Louis Stevenson (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde) the famous poet Robert Burns and the monument to a tallest writer in the world: Sir Walter Scott monument! Among others. We will walk the Royal Mile to see the exteriors of the Royal Palace or Holyrood Palace. But, in case we have not had enough surprises and visits yet, this is only half of this surprising day. We will enjoy the views of the capital from the mountain of Calton Hill, two impressive cathedrals and the "darkest" corners of medieval Edinburgh in the Ghost bus tour in addition to the breathtaking and famous cemetery of Greyfriars. Incredible, we will end the day with a great friendship dinner in one of the restaurants more emblematic from the city. We do not say goodbye, after this wonderful trip we hope to see you again here, in Scotland, the earth Celta dreamlike!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour!
- LAKE NESS AND URQUHART CASTLE CRUISE (both included)
- CATHEDRAL & CASTLE OF ST. ANDREWS (both tickets included)
- BLAIR ATHOLL WHISKEY DISTILLERY (entrance included)
- WALK THROUGH THE CAPITAL OF MULL: TOBERMORY
- INVERARAY CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- STRATHISLA VHISKY DISTILLERY: Chivas Regal (entrance included)
- STRONG PICTO OF BURGHEAD (included)
- NAIL CAIRNS
- SKYE ISLAND
- CULLODEN BATTLEFIELD
- WALK THROUGH PICTURESQUE CLIFFS
- DUNROBIN CASTLE AND GARDENS (entrance included)
- INVEREWE GARDENS
- OLD CASTLE OF WICK
- CASTLE OF MEY (entrance included)
- DUNNET LIGHTHOUSE
- SMOO CAVE
- KILT ROCK (Skye)
- LAKE LOMOND & LUSS (ride)
- THURSO & THE FAR NORTH!
- 3 HOUR CRUISE TO SEE THE SUMMER ISLANDS (included)
- ABERDENN; the city of granite.
- QUIRAING (Skye)
- EDINBURGH CASTLE (entrance included)
- STRATHY POINT LIGHTHOUSE, TOTEGAN
- CORRIESHALLOCH THROAT (ride)
- INVEREWE STATE
- DUNNOTTAR CASTLE (entrance included)
- RED POINT
- UIG (Skye)
- BALMORAL CASTLE or BRAEMAR (entrance included)
- CASTLE AND FOREST OF CAWDOR (entrance included)
- OLD MAN OF STORR
- KILCHURN CASTLE & LAKE AWE
- PORTREE (Skye)
- OBAN BAY
- NEIST POINT LIGHTHOUSE
- ARDVRECK CASTLE & ASSYNT
- KILMARTIN'S PREHISTORIC DOLMENES
- TONGUE BAY
- FERRIES TO THE ISLANDS OF MULL AND IONA (Included)
- FORT WILLIAM
- GLAMIS CASTLE (entrance included)
- FORTH GEORGE
- DUNCANSBY HEAD LIGHTHOUSE
- DUNFERMLINE ABBEY (entrance included)
- MCCAIG'S TOWER
- KILEAKIN (Skye)
- CALTON HILL
- EILEAN DONAN CASTLE (entrance included)
- SOUTH QUEENSFERRY
- WALK THROUGH IMPRESSIVE GORGES AND LAKES
- GLENFINNAN VIADUCT
- STRILING CASTLE (entrance included)
- VIEW OF IONA ABBEY (entrance included)
- GLEN COE
- LINLITGOW PALACE
- SINCLAIR CASTLE
- UNDERGROUND CITY OF EDINBURGH (entrance included)
- EDINBURGH GHOST BUS TOUR (included)
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Todas, the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TRANSFERS FROM AND TO THE AIRPORT.
- TOUR OF 11 DAYS AND 11 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 11 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
AVAILABLE DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Consult for other departure and return points.
Available in private and your dates !. No price increase from two people. Check availability.
DEPARTURE DATES 2021 SCHEDULED:
- Monday May 17; Special Price Promotion: £ 1815 (option 2)
- Monday June 14.
- Monday July 19.
- Monday 16 August.
- Monday 6 September; Special Price Promotion: £ 1815 (option 2)
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
TOUR CIRCUIT PRICES - HOLIDAYS PER PERSON:
On dates to choose from just two people and under availability.
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £2466 / Option 2: £2136
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £2712 / Option 2: £2392
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £2219 / Option 2: £1922
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1726 / Option 2: £1495
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £2293 / Option 2: £1986
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £2096 / Option 2: £1815
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £2712 / Option 2: £2349
- From two people in Private Tour: Option 1: £2938 / Option 2: £2583
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £2440 / Option 2: £2114
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £1898 / Option 2: £1644
- Groups of 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £2522 / Option 2: £2184
- Groups from 8 people: Option 1: £2305 / Option 2: £1996
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: add to the price £ 30 per night in Option 2 and £ 50 per night in Option 1.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Reservations: GBP 350 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days before the start.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% the rest 30 days before the start of our services and 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: payment of the Book Now and the rest 30 days before from the beginning of our services.
- One payment in full to reserve. Additional discount of 2% in the total price if this payment is made in full at least 90 days before from the beginning of our services. Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Payments by bank transfers. Consult other methods.
- Prices at current value at the time of payments.
- You can proceed to the reservation of your Tour and Holidays, places, options and payment methods through the button "I want to book this Tour" below, the side tab "Reserve" or select your preferences with more options in the following drop down form HERE.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 British Pounds from 16 years of age and up to 25 Pounds for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- Historic Edinburgh Walking Tour Pack: Most of our programs include this day with entry to Edinburgh Castle, plus visit to the Underground City, Ghost Bus Tour and other guided tours. If it is not included in the chosen program, there is the possibility of adding this day. Prices on our website.
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At “ScotlandTrips International” our selection of usual accommodations is above average on the same rating scales that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without thereby stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and location of the accommodation, as is customary in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- ID card or passport: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Consult the Terms of Sale