Tour the Wonders of Scotland throughout the year!
The most famous wonders of Scotland and our other secrets in a beautiful combination and itinerary at any time of the year and long weekends!
TOUR OF 3 DAYS + 3 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATION + COMPLETE BREAKFAST INCLUDED.
Optional Dinners and Airport Transfers
495 Miles / 796Km
All year round, Winter, Summer and long weekends!
Scotland or Alba; is one of most beautiful countries in the world as reflected in prestigious tourism publications and traveler surveys. It is for this reason that we have decided design this wonderful and magnificent Tour, so that those who only have three days at any time of the year can enjoy the most of Scotland through this incredible and wonderful combination of the most visited jewels of Scotland and its classics as well as many other equally wonderful and necessary points to see. In this great Tour you can enjoy all the essentials to visit and live in Scotland and many others bucolic brushstrokes of our experience equally famous that, in a three day circuit They are usually left out due to lack of time, but here we offer them through this lovely tour, so that nothing is left in the inkwell. You will take one complete and unforgettable picture of bucolic and historic Scotland in just three days and at any time of the year. In summer you will enjoy more hours of light to see wonderful landscapes and in winter we will arrive a little earlier to incredible and picturesque towns where you will be amazed by their beautiful pictures illuminated in yellow and colored lights in addition to the homely heat and lights that will attract you inside the typical Scottish taverns where the locals meet on cold winter days smilingly and pleasantly and that you will probably enjoy the warmth of a fireplace and live Scottish folk music. You fancy? Well, come over this weekend or long weekend, what are you waiting for? We are waiting for you here in Alba-Scotland and we will take care of you if you come alone and yours if you come accompanied by friends or family! Dare, do not let it pass!
For the whole family, group or make new friends
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay.
- The Caledonian Canal
- The Kingdom of Fife
- Ness Lake
- Hole but
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- inverness shire
- Cairngorms National Park and much more!
DAY 1: Historic places and movie towns!
Regions: The Kingdom of Fife, Angus & Perthshire!
Day one and begins this exquisite adventure in all aspects. You will love it at any time or long weekend! You are going to live and enjoy with plenty of time to savor all the facets of SUNRISE; the mythical Celtic land of the Picts. Let's go there!. We start from the beautiful "Athens of the North", the ancient capital of Scotland and a World Heritage Site; Edinburgh. At the exit we enjoyed the first incredible stop; the 3 bridges of Edinburgh, one of them Heritage also by Unesco given its incredible structure and the beautiful town of south queensferry more typical of the Highlands with its colorful houses than of the Lothian !. Beautiful day today and important historical places to visit. We headed across one of Edinburgh's 3 impressive bridges over the Fjord of Forth to another ancient capital of Scotland prior to Edinburgh and Stirling. Located in the region of Kingdom of fife and house of Scottish Kings and Queens until the thirteenth century, it is Dunfermline Abbey where the remains of the King of Scotland rest Robert The Bruce and of other ancient Kings of Scotland. We visit this important place to take direction after ha St. Andrews. Cradle of Golf and home of the oldest club in the world formed by ancient Fife gentlemen who invented the first rules of this famous sport, St. Andrews is also famous for being the place where the relics of the Apostle St. Andrew arrived in the XNUMXth century and that gave rise to his name and Scottish flag: The Cross of Saint Andrew. In addition we will visit among other things your university, old cathedral, castle and the beach where was the bestseller filmed "Chariots of Fire" or "Chariots of Fire". Your wonderful and historic day does not end here. We are heading towards the picturesque and magical tay forest also crossing a historic and picturesque town of which we are not going to tell you the name until you are here because we do not want to reveal everything to you. We will sleep in the warmth of the chimneys of the bucolic Scottish-style town pitlochry, name that comes in origin given by the area in which numerous Picto villages lived and which is one of the most touristic towns given its Victorian beauty. Of course, in the heat of a Scottish tavern and beautiful views you will enjoy tonight but not before visiting one of the most impressive and luxurious palaces in all of Scotland, here we leave you the surprise …… If you also decide to come and enjoy this wonderful Tour in October o November, you can enjoy the wonderful show of lights and sounds in the Pitlochry's "Enchanted Forest", mystical place formerly inhabited by Druids, Fairies and Pictos Goblins!
DAY 2: Stunning landscapes in the Highlands; lakes and forests!
Regions: Caledonian Canal & Cairngorms National Park!
Second and picturesque day! You get your strength with the succulent Scottish breakfast in pitlochry because we are going to take you along one of the most beautiful routes, but the most picturesque one in the whole country, you are going to get excited. We are heading towards the Highlands or Scottish Highlands. Do not waste a single second, because the landscapes that you are going to see …… .. it will seem to you to be inside one of the many films that without knowing it, you will have seen filmed in this beautiful Celtic land. We are going to visit the capital of the Highlands without limits since its space and demarcation encompasses all the Highlands that are ¾ parts of Scotland! Marvelous. We enjoyed a nice walk along the river Ness, yes, of the River Ness! and this you will understand later. Its imposing castle and cathedral preside over Inverness. We enter the beautiful forest of the Caledonian Canal that together with their lakes, high locks and bridges rotating, joins the North Atlantic Ocean with the North Sea across all of Scotland. Immediately you are left with your mouth open when you see the immensity of the Lake Ness, with its around 238 meters deep and 38 km long, it has been one of the last depths of the planet to be investigated given the darkness and depth of its waters. On its shores, we explore the Urquhart Castle In search of “mysteries”, but also, sliding down this perhaps as we say the most beautiful route in all of Scotland, we visited the bridge from the famous film by Harry Potter and lake where the Hogwarts Castle of Magic. Historical place also where the Prince Bonnie Charles Stuart in 1745. You are really going to be amazed by the beauty of the landscapes that we have selected for you and that Scotland offers us. We will visit Fort Augustus and canal locksas well as Scotland's major outdoor sports capital Fort William at the foot of his mountain "Ben Nevis". Neither does your day end here today and it is that if something characterizes us in Scotland Trips InternationalIt is the quality of our Tours, contents and combinations of places, aspects and visits making us the most comfortable route without leaving us any of the splendid variety that Scotland offers us and thus, you are going to check it today. This combination of ours and exclusive that we offer you in this and all our Tours and programs, ends today in another totally different aspect of Scotland. From the Highlands, lakes and castles, you rest today in a bucolic place where they exist; on the "Gateway to the Hebrides Islands", in the picturesque and beautiful bay of Oban. A magical place to walk tonight!
DAY 3: Castles and film forests!
Regions: Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park and Argyll!
Well, we do not believe that on this day we have to convince you of anything about our compliments so much to this country of cinema in which they are filmed numerous great movies nor of the wonderful quality Tours that we offer you but, in case you have any doubts, here you have today, also to leave you already definitively located in a dream, in another time perhaps! Remember that Scotland It is a very old country …… in many aspects, although at the same time, today it is a prosperous country. Great breakfast and on our last but wonderful day we are going to take you to such magical places with the ruins of the kilchurn castle On the banks of lake awe. You will see beautiful landscapes also crossing the Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, lake that we will visit and its conservation village; luss. He loch lomond It is the largest in area in all of Scotland with its 71 square kilometers. We also bring you to Stirling castle, another of the ancient capitals of Scotland after Dunfermline and until Edinburgh was named as such in the year 1437. The imposing Stirling castle fortress It is very similar in appearance to that of Edinburgh and around it the important battles of "Stirling Bridge" were held in 1297 with William Wallace and Highlanders defeating the numerous troops of Edward I of England, as well as the King of Scotland "Robert The Bruce" in 1314 in the surroundings of this castle as a fortress to the King of England Edward II. On both occasions the brave Scots fought with extreme bravery and courage to defend their country from the English invasion in a huge numerical inferiority and they won! Stirling Castle is known as the gateway to the Highlands or Highlands and it was said who controls Stirling Castle controls Scotland. Otherwise we have plenty of reasons to bring you to visit it, we will also tell you that here in this castle, it was crowned "Maria Estuardo" or "Mary Queen of Scots" Queen of Scots when she was only 9 months old, we walked in! Astonishing true and decisive stories in Scottish history have unfolded here. Well, we have to bring you back to the "Athens of the North", the beautiful capital of Scotland with its imposing Gothic, Georgian and Victorian buildings that make it together with its famous writers and literary, be World Heritage Site by UNESCO. You will rest in a typical and comfortable hotel in the city and you will surely visit one of the beautiful and old taverns from the XNUMXth and XNUMXth centuries that houses this European jewel of a city! We leave you for now, enjoying Edinburgh and still wrapped in a veil of legend, history, natural beauty and mystique in the Celtic land of the Picts and in the city that gave birth to legends such as: Serlock Holmes, Dr. Jekyll & Mr . Hyde or Harry Potter! Enjoy it and we will see each other again here, in ALBA-SCOTLAND!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- SOTH QUEENSFERRY AND THE THREE BRIDGES
- LAKE NESS
- PITLOCHRY (ride)
- FORT AUGUSTUS
- CASTLE AND CATHEDRAL OF ST. ANDREWS (entrance included)
- THE ENCHANTED FOREST *
- DUNFERMLINE ABBEY (entrance included)
- CALEDONIAN CANAL
- FORT WILLIAM
- GLENFINNAN VIADUCT
- URQUHART CASTLE (entrance included)
- OBAN WHISKEY DISTILLERY (tour included)
- STIRLING CASTLE (entrance included)
- LUSS & LAGO LOMOND
- KILCHURN CASTLE & LAGO AWE
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
* The occasional show of lights and sound of the enchanted forest is represented in October and November with the number of tickets limited by the organization: additional unit price: £ 20.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 3 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 3 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH or ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
JUST THE TOUR OPTION:
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £350
- From 4 to 8 people: £325
- From 8 people: £297
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £726 / Option 2: £564
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £798 / Option 2: £620 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £653 / Option 2: £507
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £508 / Option 2: £394
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £675 / Option 2: £524
- From 9 people: Option 1: £617 / Option 2: £479
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £798 / Option 2: £620
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £877 / Option 2: £682 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £718 / Option 2: £558
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £558 / Option 2: £434
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £742 / Option 2: £576
- From 9 people: Option 1: £678 / Option 2: £527
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 75
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: alodgings; 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: accommodations; 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £100 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale
Share this Tour in: