Kingdom of Fife & Perthshire Tour
Wonderful Tour - Holidays in central Scotland and all its variety!
TOUR OF 3 DAYS +2 NIGHTS + ACCOMMODATIONS + COMPLETE BREAKFAST INCLUDED.
Optional Dinners Airport Transfers
315 Miles / 500 Km
Discover the beauty of these two beautiful historical regions and their main monuments on this beautiful tour designed for the whole year. Scotland is cataloged according to prestigious specialized tourism magazines in the year 2017 as the most beautiful country in the world! In this Tour you will see some examples of why.
In this spectacular Tour of both winter and summer season, we will mainly travel these two historical regions with visits for example to the important cradle of Golf ST. Andrews, the resting place of the great Scottish King: “Robert The Bruce” at Dunfermline Abbey, the Victorian town of Pitlochry or the historic Dundee Ships! among other beautiful places.
You will of course know the most visited and demanded places of all this area of Scotland and at the end of this amazing 3-day tour you will have enough information and images to wish to return with us to enjoy through other Tours more regions of the wonderful e Historic Scotland.
Our prices are always all-inclusive, with no extra outlay..
- Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Dundee & Angus
- The Kingdom of Fife
- The forest of Loch Tay
- The Fishing Coast of Fife
- St Andrews (the birthplace of Golf and Scotland).
- And much more!
DAY 1: Historical day and the cradle of Golf!
Regions: The Kingdom of Fife!
Well, here we go, we leave from the capital of Scotland: Edinburgh Heading to this bucolic Tour that will take us to our first stop not far from now. We visited the lovely villa within Edinburgh from queensferry with its wonderful main street identical to any town in the Highlands and three bridges of edinburgh with Forth Bridge as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. From here we visit the most important king's resting place for Scotland and the Scots: "Robert the Bruce" in the famous Dunfermline Abbey. Today is a day full of historical visits so you will also know the most characteristic and tourist town of the Fife coast: aberdour; with her little girl fishing bay, its castle and beautiful beach It is one of the recreational places for all the inhabitants of the area including Edinburgh. We still have to visit the beautiful town of Falkland representing Inverness in the historic series Outlander and the cradle of Golf y Scottish flag: St. Andrews with movie beaches like the one shot in "Fire cars" and University oldest in all of Scotland as well as the third oldest antigua in all the english speaking world. Here, in this wonderful and famous Scotch we will enjoy our first dinner and night.
DAY 2: History, boats and Whiskey!
Regions: Dundee & Angus and Perthshire!
Second day, take heart, we have a nice happy face after all that we visited yesterday and our comfortable rest in St. Andrews and we go for more. We're going to Dundee: the fourth city in population of Scotland that does not stop being a great, cozy and comfortable town. We are going to visit Both of you Spectacular and famous ships: The Discovery ship beautiful British three-masted ship of the XNUMXth century and one of the first to carry out research in the Antarctica where I was trapped in the ice for long months and the war frigate of the Royal Navy "Scottish HMS Unicorn"With its 46 cannons and built in 1817 It is one of the oldest preserved wooden warships. Do you know the city where the act that claimed the sovereignty of Scotland from Pope John XXII was signed? Well, we are going to show you. On Arbroath we will visit the remains of his abbey, the museum of "Bell Rock" el Lighthouse built deep sea active oldest in Britain, its fishing port y Cliffs if the weather allows it. Well, after such a diversity of views and visits we still have more; a brief view of the bucolic town of dunkeld and the beautiful town Victorian de pitlochry one of the most touristic in all of Scotland, here we visit and get to know a whiskey distillery and the entire process of making the best Whiskey in the world, Scotch Whiskey. We will enjoy the night and dinner in this wonderful town.
DAY 3: Lakes and Castles!
Regions: Perthshire & Stirtlingshire!
On our third day we woke up in the bucolic town of pitlochry with its houses on spire roofs and black slate to follow the course of the wonderful lake tay where its beautiful shores and waters will show us the typical image of the envied Scottish lakes. Depending on whether you choose the Tour in winter or summer season, we will enter a representation of a typical Picta hut of the area at the edge of the lake and the incredible grounds of filmed Drummond Castle Or we will see them in passing because most of the attractions in Scotland are closed from November to April but they will be worth the views in any case you choose the season you choose. Continuing with our awesome Tour / Vacation, you will be amazed by the beautiful views of the river dochart passing through the typical Scottish town of killin where some scenes of "James Bond 007, Skyfall", in addition to other beautiful towns in the area we show you culross, a conservation village where scenes of “Outlander"Where we will have dinner if possible or when we arrive in the capital Edinburgh. Of course you will have loved our mini vacations and you bring back an important collection of monuments, castles and lakes as well as History and if you wish, you can visit Edinburgh with us the next day. We do not say goodbye, after this wonderful trip we hope to see you again here, in Scotland, the Celtic land of dreams!
VISITS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
The Jewels of our Tour.
- ST ANDREWS CATHEDRAL (entrance all year)
- ST ANDREWS CASTLE (entrance all year)
- DRUMMOND CASTLE GARDENS (entry from April to October)
- CLIFFS OF ARBROATH
- DUNFERMLINE ABBEY (entrance from April to September included)
- STIRLING CASTLE (entrance all year)
- SOUTH QUEENS FERRY
- FALKLAND PALACE (entrance from April to October included)
- DISCOVERY SHIP (entrance all year)
- ARBROATH ABBEY (entrance all year)
- UNICORN FRAGE (entrance all year)
- ABERDOUR CASTLE AND WALK (entrance from April to September included)
- BELL ROCK LIGHTHOUSE MUSEUM (Arbroath)
- PICTA MUSEUM CABIN (entry from April to October)
- WALK THROUGH THE BEAUTIFUL SCOTTISH VILLA XVII CENTURY OF CULROSS
- VISIT TO BLAIR ATHOL WHISKEY DISTILLERY (entrance all year)
- BELL ROCK LIGHTHOUSE MUSEUM (entrance all year)
Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
No additional costs.
POSSIBILITY OF JOINING THE 4-DAY TOUR “THE SCOTLAND BORDER, BETWEEN THE WALLS”. AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND!
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
All the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed priceIn this way, the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
- TOUR OF 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS.
- DOUBLE SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
- 2 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
- COMFORTABLE MID-RANGE VEHICLE - HIGH.
- LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN SPANISH & ENGLISH.
- EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
- VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
- ALSO WE PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
We provide you with all the extra nights you need in the impressive capital of Scotland; Edinburgh, contact us.
Not included in the price:
- Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
- Own purchases or not described in the included section.
- Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
DATES OF DEPARTURE AND START OF THE TOUR FROM EDINBURGH:
Ask us for other departure or return points.
- On the dates you want from just two people, subject to availability.
- To leave with a single person on the dates you want, the price of two people in the Private section applies.
- Book directly by checking if your dates are available in our availability calendar in the "Book" tab on our website or ask us about groups and open dates, email: email@example.com
- You can also send us your request by filling out our reservation form: https://www.scotlandtrips.international/reservas
POSSIBILITY OF JOINING THE 4 DAY TOUR "THE SCOTLAND BORDER, BETWEEN THE WALLS". AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND!
Reservations are recommended as far in advance as possible.
PRICES PER PERSON OF THE TOUR CIRCUIT – HOLIDAYS:
On the dates you want and from just two people and subject to availability; anticipation counts in your favor!
JUST THE TOUR OPTION:
- We come from 1 to 3 people: £350
- From 4 to 8 people: £325
- From 8 people: £297
More flexible and economical price that includes the entire Tour, without accommodation or entrance tickets included to the attractions described in the section "The Jewels of our Tour", at your choice. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance. We will inform you of the locations where to reserve your accommodation each night where we take you and pick you up each day. Your choice. Children under 5 years old free (1 per family).
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTIONS:
Throughout the year except high season:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £732 / Option 2: £672
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £805 / Option 2: £739 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £658 / Option 2: £604
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £512 / Option 2: £470
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £680 / Option 2: £624
- From 9 people: Option 1: £622 / Option 2: £570
In high season: July, August, Christmas, Easter:
- In a small group of 3 to 15 people: Option 1: £805 / Option 2: £739
- From two people on Tour Private: Option 1: £885 / Option 2: £812 (prices applicable only to adults).
- Young people between 16 and 18 and from 65 years: Option 1: £724 / Option 2: £665
- Children between 5 and 15 years old in shared room: Option 1: £563 / Option 2: £517
- From 4 to 8 people: Option 1: £748 / Option 2: £687
- From 9 people: Option 1: £684 / Option 2: £628
DISCOUNT: “Free Attractions”: - £ 180
Applicable at any price in "All Inclusive" options. With this discount the attractions are free to your reservation. We will visit all the points described and you decide if you want to buy your entrance ticket or not, we advise you to book it online in advance.
Hotel and Bed & Breakfast options to choose from:
- 1 Option: accommodations; 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the center of the town.
- 2 Option: accommodations; 3-star double suite B&B further from the town center.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the center of the town. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
- Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: Supplement of £ 30 per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 Normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2 Since in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
- Individual suite: £50 per person per night on option 1 and £30 per person per night for option 2. If added to a group no supplement.
- 5-star luxury accommodations: increase depending on requirements.
- Custom tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
- Airport transfers: in the case of not being included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
RESERVATION and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
From monthly payments without interest, choose your option:
Reservation: £100 per person.
- Reserve + rest 30 days Before the beginning.
- Reservation + monthly payments the 1st of every month. Last payment 30 days before the start. No Interest.
- In 3 payments: Reserve + 50% of the rest 30 days before the start of our services + 50% on the first day of the month between these two payments.
- In 2 payments: 50% upon reservation + 50% 30 days before our services.
- Additional 2% discount: when the payment is made in full to the reservation and before 90 days before the start of our services.
- Total payment upon reservation: Only option for reservations less than 30 days from the start.
- Prices in the current value of the currency indicated at the time of payments.
Select the method and terms you prefer in the form.
- Wire transfer: the most recommended method from your own bank.
- Credit / Debit Card: two options; select this method in the form below or use the tab on the right margin "Reserve".
- PayPal Invoice: in the payment terms that you choose, options below the form.
- paypal link: Enter the amount you want to pay, we will send the payments and remaining dates according to your selection in the form.
- Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
- Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
- Up to 18 years: It is necessary to come accompanied with at least one adult.
- Dinners: possibility of contracting this service or not for a value of up to 30 Euros from 16 years of age and up to 25 Euros for children under 16 years of age, per person and night (not cumulative).
- It is possible to choose the lowest applicable price to each person even within a group.
- Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
- Accommodations: At "ScotlandTrips International" our selection of usual accommodations is above average in the same rating ranges that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in the wonderful Scotland our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local center or even in the closest locations with availability, without stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore The longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the relationship between supply, demand and dates.
- Possibility of luxury accommodations 5 stars and personalized tours: see supplements.
- Luggage: Unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, the space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
- Passport or DNI: It is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
- Travel insurance: It is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip for any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you, we are waiting for you!.
Customer responsibility consult the Terms of Sale
Share this Tour in: